This Is War

By 20MarMar09

A war, as old as humanity itself, rages on between the demon and humans. The line between good and evil has b... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

10 1 0
By 20MarMar09

A thunderous clap echoed through the woods. My boots sloshed through the mud as I tried to run. My breath was harsh as I stumbled through the dark woods. Everything looked the same. I couldn't find my way back out. My hair was wild and my eyes were wide as I tried to control my breathing. Why had I thought this was a good idea? The end was near. I could feel it in my bones. It was right behind me.

With my sword in my right hand, it would do nothing but slow me down. I threw the blade behind me, hoping it would slow the creature down. There was a sudden shriek of fury from behind me. I stumbled in fear and went tumbling into the muddy ground. I tried to run but my foot was caught in a long vine. I turned to face my doom, my death.

Its skin was so pale that it looked almost white. Its eyes were bright red with thirst. Its mouth was in a wide smirk, showing the rows of fangs in its mouth. The demon lurked forward, flexing his long black claws. I couldn't believe how this world had doomed me... How this world had doomed everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.3K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
88.6K 3.2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
25.7K 1.8K 36
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
87.2K 197 29
α€™α€°α€›α€„α€·α€Έα€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€·α€žα€€α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€žα€°α€™α€»α€¬α€Έ credit