π’πšπ―πž 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐣𝐀 𝐱 𝐜𝐑...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 13
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 24
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 46
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 49
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 50
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 51
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 52
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 53
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 54
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 55
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 56
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 57
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 58
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 59
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 60
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 61
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 62
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 63
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 64
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 65
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 66
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 67
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 68
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 69
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 70
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 71
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 72
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 73
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 74
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 75
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 76
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 77
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 78
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 79

17.2K 494 324
By taigathestorm

The next day me and Y/n were going to meet Megumi and Yuji to get the final first year.

I looked inside her room to see she was asleep. I quietly went inside and was about to wake her up until I remembered something Megumi said to me before I left campus yesterday.

*FLASH BACK*

"Gojo there's something up with Y/n" Megumi said. "Well you know her situation she's still uncomfortable obviously she's adjusting she's never been around anybody that doesn't hurt her and hasn't even been outside" I said.

"No that's not it Gojo remember what I told you! The day Y/n started freaking out" Megumi said. "What?" I asked. "How Y/n's arm was healed and that she had 0 scars" Megumi said.

"Are you sure that's what you even saw that day?" I asked. "Yes I am and it's not just that... Gojo there's something up with her in general" Megumi said.

"And it's not that I don't like her or anything but there's just something off about her Gojo don't you see it?" Megumi said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I hesitantly grabbed Y/n's arm and pulled her sleeve up to see that there was not one scar or mark on her. My eyes widened and I pulled her sleeve back when Y/n started to wake up.

I got Y/n ready and we left for the station to meet up with Megumi and Yuji. Y/n acted like her usual self so I don't think she knows that I know.

"Hey looks like your uniform made it on time!" I said. "Yup perfect fit but it's different from Fushigiros" Yuji said. "Uniforms can be changed on request" I said.

"For real! I didn't put a request in!" Yuji said. "I did" I said. "Careful Gojo's quirky like that" Megumi said. "Oh! Can I carry her! Please!" Yuji asked gesturing to Y/n.

"Are you gonna lose her again?" I asked. "I swear I won't!" Yuji said. "All right" I said. Yuji happily picked up Y/n and started spinning her around.

So why are we in Harajuku?" Megumi asked. "She asked me to meet us here" I said. "Popcorn! I want some Yuji yelled while running over a popcorn stand with Y/n.

"Hey there got a minute!" A man said while tapping on a girl's shoulder. "Any interest in modeling here's my business card" the man said to a girl. "I'm in a hurry" the girl replied.

"Hey what about me!" A girl yelled while pulling the man to look at her. "You're looking for models right? I'm asking about myself!" She yelled at him. "Uh sorry I'm in a hurry.

"We're gonna talk to her?" Megumi cringed. "How embarrassing" Yuji said while he had a bunch of random souvenirs he gave to Y/n and ugly sunglasses on.

"Look who's talking" Megumi said. "Hey over here!" I yelled to the girl. "I'm nobara Kugisaki!" The girl said while putting her hand on her hip.

"I'm Yuji Itadori! I'm from Sendai!" Yuji said. "I'm Fushigiro!" Megumi said. Nobara's eyes went straight past Yuji and Megumi to Y/n.

"OH MY GOD SO CUTE!" She yelled while crouching down to Y/n. "Peek a boo!🙈Hahaha!🙉" Nobara baby talked to Y/n.

"Are we going somewhere after this?" Megumi asked. "Tokyo for sightseeing" I said. Nobara and Yuji jumped around in happiness.

"Well then I'll announce where we're going" I said. "Roppongi!"

"ROPPONGI" Yuji and Nobara yelled in sync. Obviously that's not where we were going and I took them to an abandoned building instead.

"There are curses here aren't there" Megumi said. "YOU LIAR!!" Nobara yelled. "Even if it's just Roppongi!" Yuji yelled. "DONT MESS WITH COUNTRY FOLK!" Nobara yelled.

"There's a curse outbreak because there's a huge cemetery" I said. "So they're easy to come out of a grave site" Yuji said. "It's not the grave site it's the mindsets that people think gravesites are scary" Megumi said.

"So what happened at the school" Yuji said. "This guys doesn't know this?" Nobara said. "Well he swallowed a cursed charm" Megumi said.

"NO WAY! HOW UNSANITARY! NO WAY NO WAY NOWAY NO WAY!" Nobara yelled. "What did you say! That's not very nice!" Yuji said while mean mugging Nobara. "I feel  the same way" Megumi said to Nobara.

"I want to see how far you two can go! So both of you go and exorcise anything in this building." I said. "But you can only exorcise a curse with cursed energy! I can't use sorcery"  Yuji said.

"Well you're already something like half a curse but you can't control it so use this" I said handing Itadori a knife. "Wooow" he said while inspecting it.

"It's a charm 'slaughter demon' it's a weapon with magical powers in it. This should be effective on curses" I said. "Also you must suppress sukuna if you don't near by curses will be killed"

"I think I'll go too actually" Megumi said. "No need you'd be overdoing it because. You're recovering!" I said. "But Itadori needs to be monitored right?" Megumi asked.

"Yes but Nobara needs to be tested this time" I said. Megumi went silent for a minute. "Hey Gojo... do you think Y/n can see curses and has cursed energy?" Megumi asked.

Y/n looked at Megumi. "Well I assume so considering Hiro and Aiko Ogawa used curses to kidnap and torture people wouldn't they have a child who could also see them" I said.

"True" Megumi said. I went on my phone and started texting Megumi. "You were right about Y/n she doesn't have any scars there might be some up with her" I sent him.

Megumi looked at his phone then glanced at me. "I told you so what are you gonna do?" Megumi sent. "I'm taking her back to Shoko early so we can figure out what's wrong with her" I sent.

Y/n looked at us suspiciously while fighting with her fingers. We looked up when we saw the curse just out of the window. "I'll exorcise it" Megumi said.

"Wait" I said. The curse suddenly got hit and started to burn to crisp and fell to the ground. "Nice.... She really is crazy" I said. Y/n got up when Nobara and Yuji came out.

"Good job guys!" I yelled while waving to them. "The kid you guys saved was escorted home let's go eat!" I said. "BEEF STEAK!!" Yuji yelled. "SUSHI" Nobara yelled.

"Come on Megumi I know you're mad so you pick!" I said. "Sushi" Megumi mumbled. "YEAH!!" Nobrara cheered. "NOOO!! FUSHIGIRO COME ON!!" Itadori whined.

Soon we got to the restaurant and Nobara and Yuji were screaming the whole time but what can you expect from country folk. "Hello welcome how many people?" The waiter asked.

"Five!" I replied. "Okay follow me!" She said while leading us to a table. "Would you like a kids menu?" The waiter asked Y/n.

Y/n looked at me. "Yeah we'll have one" I said. She nodded and put the menu and a few crayons on the table.

Itadori and Nobara bumped into each other as they tried to sit in the seat next to Y/n. "I'm what do you think you're doing?" Yuji asked.

"Sitting next to Y/n" Nobara said. While pulling the seat closer to her. "Uh no you're not! I got here first!" Yuji said. "What!? You saw me sitting down on the chair already!" Nobara yelled.

"You didn't even touch the chair! Let me sit next to Y/n!" Yuji yelled. "Why do you want to sit next to her so badly!? Huh!" Nobara yelled.

"What are you even trying to say Nobara!?" Yuji yelled. "THAT MAYBE YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE!" Nobara yelled while pointing at Yuji. Everyone went silent for a moment.

"WHAT!?" Yuji shrieked. Y/n put her hands over her ears. "Can you guys stop yelling! Y/n why don't you sit in the middle so Nobara and Yuji can sit next to you" I said while guiding her to the seat.

"This is so embarrassing...." Megumi muttered while sitting down. "Um... so what would you guys like your drinks to be" the waiter asked nervously.

"Coke!" Yuji said. "A Shirley temple please!" Nobara said. "Water" Megumi said. "Mm water!" I said. "And what about you!" The waiter asked while smiling at Y/n.

She just looked at the waiter silently. "Uh... how about a coke!" I said. "Alright I'll be back with your drinks!" The waiter said before leaving.

"So what are we gonna order?" I asked. "Sashimi roll and the salmon roll!" Nobara said. "Tempura roll and spicy tuna roll" Megumi said. "Holy crab roll and the dragon roll!" Yuji said.

"Y/n" I said. Y/n stared at her menu but it was upside down. "Um I think you're reading it wrong" Yuji said while fixing it. Y/n continued to look then just put her menu down.

"Can you not read?" Megumi asked. "I'm sure she can read!" Nobara yelled at Megumi. "I don't think she knows anything on the menu" Yuji said.

"You know what I'll just order you the beginner stuff and we'll see which one you like!" I said. We ordered our food and the waiter left so they could start preparing it.

"So is Y/n your daughter?" Nobara asked. "Yeah but I adopted her like a few days before you got here anyway" I said. "Sadly" Megumi mumbled.

"She's been through a lot though so be easy on her!" I said while smacking the back of Megumis head. "I'll fight you right here and now!" Megumi gritted through his teeth.

"Yeah sure!" I said. "Hey Y/n look at this!" Yuji said while putting his chopsticks in his nose and putting his hands behind his ears.

Y/n stared at his with a stoic face while Nobara pointed and laughed at him. "Oh my gosh" Megumi mumbled. "Wow I really thought that would've made her laugh"   Yuji said.

"Well she doesn't even talk let alone smile" Megumi said. "What about this!" Itadori said while making a silly face. Y/n still didn't react.

"Wow talk about a tough crowd" I said. Y/n shifted uncontrollably in her seat. "What's wrong with her?" Yuji asked. "You're probably annoying the hell out of her too" Megumi said.

"No I think she needs to use the bathroom. Let's go!" Nobara said while guiding Y/n. "You know Megumi! I don't say this very often but you're really rude!" Yuji said.

"Gojo I'm in a class with deranged psychopaths and valley girls help me" Megumi said. "Don't be a party pooper" I said. "Haha! Party pooper! Party pooper!" Yuji chanted.

Megumi lifted his hand like he was about to hit Yuji. "Wait! Wait! I'm sorry I was joking!" Yuji yelled quickly. "Sending you straight back to the farm first chance I get" Megumi said.

"Um The toilets clogged now" Nobara said while sitting down with Y/n. "Ew" Megumi said. "Don't worry Y/n once at school I ate too many baked beans and had a little accident in the stall let's be safe to say that the janitor was not happy" Yuji said.

"Ugh ew no! Not that kind of accident! Y/n used way too much toilet paper! Did you not teacher her she doesn't need that much" Nobara said.

"Oh I didn't even think of that" I said. "It's okay Y/n once-" Megumi cut Yuji off. "We get it you're disgusting you ate a finger and dropped more than a deuce in your school bathroom" Megumi said.

"Shut up!" Yuji yelled. "Um you're foods here!" The waiter said while putting it down on the table. "WOW!" Yuji and Nobara yelled.

They immediately started shoving the food in their mouths. Y/n just stared at the food. "Y/n you can eat it's okay" I said. Y/n messily picked up her chopsticks.

"Just use your hands Y/n" Megumi said. Y/n ate one of her rolls then immediately ate the rest of her food. "Woah she eats fast!" Yuji said.

"Slow down" Megumi said. "Shush! She's enjoying the food!" Nobara said. "Here Y/n have some more!" Nobara said while feeding her a sushi roll.

"Unbelievable" Megumi said. "I'm just Happy Y/n's finding food she likes" I said. Y/n looked at Megumi's plate and everyone expectantly looked at Megumi.

"Fine" Megumi said while giving her a sushi roll. "You're gonna learn to love her" I said. "He already does" Nobara said. "No I don't" Megumi said.

"Yeah you do" everyone protested.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.1K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
25.7K 1.6K 28
"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four years later, they met again, yet it seem...
1.1K 44 6
When Gojo Saturo decided to stop Megumi from being sold to the Zenin Clan, he introduced the boy to his little sister, Y/N. The two became fast frien...
225K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...