Duality RWBY Harem X Male Rea...

By Atlasmannz

Y/N is the son of Noob Saibot but was raised by the second Sub Zero and the Lin Kuei. One day a Special Force... More

Bio
Rest of bio
prolouge
Harem (updated)
Beacon
Visions
The Birth of Noob Saibot
story idea
1k Reads
You people are legends
Classmates and Lifemates
Jaunedice
Field Trip Postponed
On Hold
It's coming back
The Stray and The Run-away
Black, White, and Blue
Volume 2
Volume 2 Bio
Volume 2 prolouge
Back to Beacon
Trailer 1
Trailer 2 (alternate paths)
New Friends and New Enemies
Raiden in the Flesh (short chapter)
A Minor Hiccup
The Dance Pt. 1
The Dance pt. 2 (shorter then most chapters)
Poll for V3 ending
Volume 3 Bio
Results of poll
The Tournament

Initiation

275 9 2
By Atlasmannz

3rd person pov

Y/N is sleeping soundly with the rest of his team while in the background we see a student wake up her friend.

Nora: Wake up, lazy butt!

The student she had woken up gets up with a groan.

Nora: (in a sing song voice) It's morning! It's moring! It's morning!

Ashley: Shut the fuck up!

Scene change

Ren is now brushing his teeth while Nora is still talking.

Nora: I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well me! But it's just crazy, you know?

Alex walks past and rolls his eyes.

Scene change

Ren is now tightening the strings on his sleeping bag while Nora brushes her hair.

Nora: We've been friends for soooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not "together-together" I'm just more into guys like him *points to Y/n*

Y/N's pov

???: I'm just more into guys like him

Me: Hmm?

3rd person pov

Ren and Nora are now eating breakfast. Nora has a pancake sticking out of her mouth while talking.

Nora: (muffled) Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope on the same team.

She then slurps up the rest pancake.

Nora: Oohhhh! We should come up woth a plan, to make sure we end up on the same team! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work.

Scene change

Ren and Nora are readying themselves in the locker room.

Nora: I know! We'll have some sort of signal! (Gasps) A secret signal, so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?

Ren: Nora?

Nora: Yes, Ren?

Ren: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!

Ren: Come on Nora, let's go.

He exits while Nora skips behind him.

Y/N's pov

Akari: Thank god she's gone. Why are you so quiet?

Me: I think that girl said she liked me.

Akari: (jealous) Oh really.

She then has a bit of a meaner face.

Me: Are you ok? Your face looks a bit strange.

Akari: I'm ok.

Me: Alright. (Thoughts) Is she jealous?

Akari: (thoughts) I'm so damn jealous right now.

Alex: Get your asses ready it's almost time.

Me: Alright man, chill.

Me and Akari walk to our lockers when I hear Ruby and Yang talking to eachother.

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: I don't know... I'll just be on your team or Y/n's team.

Akari: Sorry tiny that ain't happening.

Akari walks past to join the others while i'm still getting my gear ready.

Ruby: What's her problem?

Me: Sorry about her. She just gets protective of her friends.

Yang: That's the girl you walked away with last night, right?

Me: Yeah. Her name is Akari. We go way back.

Ruby: How did you two meet.

Flashback

At the Lin Kuei temple Sub Zero is setting up a peace treaty between him and Scorpion.

Sub Zero kneel next to a table with tea kettles on it while Scorpion stands.

Sub Zero: Master Hasashi, I am greatful that you've come.

Scorpion: Speak your mind. I do not wish to linger here.

Sub Zero then starts making the tea.

Sub Zero: You restablished the Shirai Ryu as I reformed the Lin Kuei. We both seek to shed our clans dark pasts. Dedicate them to Earthrealms protection. Our common purpose gives us a chance to end old rivalries. To start a new.

Scorpion: You'll confess what you've long denied? That your clan's hands are soaked in Shirai Ryu blood? In the blood of my family?

Sub Zero: Our honor is indeed stained. Please sit.

Scorpion the kneels at the table across from Sub Zero.

Sub Zero: After you and I were freed from Quan. I sought out my clan. I had hoped rebellion from within would have quashed the Grandmaster's plan. I was correct and I took his place but many followed him. I rebuilt the Lin Kuei so we could restore our honor.

Scorpion: I qm not interested in Lin Kuei politics, Sub Zero.

Sub Zero: After I had killed them. I realized our honor was lost long before.

Sub Zero offers him the tea. Then an ice ball is thrown at Scorpion. Scorpion dodges and rolls away. The person who threw the ice blast is frost one of Sub Zero's two proteges.

Frost: There will be no peace, Scorpion.

A fire blast is then thrown at her. She dodges but is knocked out by Scorpion.

Akari: The Lin kuei still have no honor.

Scorpion then starts fighting Sub Zero. Akari tries to get involved but is tackled out of nowhere by Y/N.

Y/N: This was not meant to happen.

Akari: Enough of this treachery.

The two begin to fight. Akari runs at Y/N and throws a punch. He blocks and follows up with a roundhouse kick to Akari's stomach. He then uppercuts her. She recovers and kicks him in the leg and roundhouse kicks him in the head. Akari goes to punch him with fire engulfing her fist but is cut off when an ice hammer hits ger in the head. She is then hit again by the ice hammer and she ends up yeilding not being able to take another hit like those two.

Meanwhile Scorpion has beaten Sub Zero while Frost runs at him but before she can attack Sub Zero freezes her.

Scorpion: What is this?

Y/N: Like I said. Thjs was not supposed to happen.

Sub Zero: We did not bring you here for treachery. Frost is strong, but lacks judgement. She cannot see the wisdom in peace. I will deal with her.

Y/N helps Akari up.

Y/N: My name is Y/N.

Akari: I'm Akari.

End of flashback

Y/N: On a playground.

Yang: are you okay? You were quiet for a few minutes.

Me: Yeah. I'm fine. I'll see you guys later I'm gonna go catch up to her.

Ruby & Yang: Bye.

On my way to catch up to Akari, I ran into Pyrrha, Weiss, and Jaune.

Jaune: You know what else is great? Me. Jaune Arc.

Pyrrha: Nice to meet you, Jaune.

Jaune: Yeah, yeah.

He then pushes Pyrrha aside.

Jaune: So Weiss, you're into guys like Y/N, huh? What if I told you I could be way better?

Weiss: You've got to be kidding me.

Jaune: No need to be emabarassed. Been hearing rumors about teams! I was thinking me and you make a good one!what do you say?

Pyrrha: Actually, I think teams are comprised of for students each so-

Jaune: You don't say. Well, hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team.

Weiss: You still need one more, dolt.

Jaune: Then I'll get my friend over there to join. Y/N!

Y/N: Don't drag me into this.

Weiss: Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

Jaune: Not in the slightest, snow angel.

Y/N: (whisper yelling) Quit while your ahead, dude.

Weiss: This is Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Hello!

Weiss: She graduated top of her class at sanctum.

Y/N: I thought that was you.

While Weiss continues to educate Jaune, Pyrrha and I start a conversation.

Pyrrha: So, what's your name?

Y/N: I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you.

Pyrrha: Nice to meet you too.

Y/N: I'm guessing a lot of people want to be on your team.

Pyrrha: Actually, not a lot of people know who I am here.

Y/N: But you're Pyrrha Nikos. A world renowned fighter. How do they not know you?

Pyrrha's face seemed to turn a bit red.

Weiss: She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmellow Flakes box!

Jaune: (gasps) That's you! They only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters.

Pyrrha: Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly, the cereal isn't very good for you.

Weiss: So, after hearing all this, do you really think you're in the position to ask her to be on your team?

Jaune: I guess not.

Pyrrha: I think you would be a great leader, Jaune.

Jaune: D'oh, stop it.

Weiss: Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged.

Jaune: Looks like Pyrrha's on board for team Jaune. Now, I'm not supposed to do this, but maybe I could pull some strings, find a place for you. What do you say?

Weiss gets uncomfortable when he leans closer.

Weiss: Alright that's a bit too close! A little help please?

Y/N shoots an ice blast at him freezing him against the wall.

Y/N: I'm sorry but, ice queen was a bit too much, my friend.

Y/N then walked off to join the others.

Y/N and his team are now on the cliff while Ozpin gives a speech.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for all your years here at Beacon. So it is in your best intrest to be paired with someone you can work well with.

Y/N looks to his left and to his right. He sees Alex doing the same and nods at him.

Ozpin: That being said your partner will be the first person you make eye contact with.

Y/N: (under his breath) You've got to be shitting me.

Ozpin: After you have partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die.

Ozpin: You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must chose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

Jaune: Yeah, um, sir?

Ozpin take your positions. Y/N covers his fist with ice, Alex bangs his fist together, Akari lights her sword on fire, and Ashley loads and cocks her pistols. They are then launched into the forest.

Alex: Holy shiiiiit!

Y/N slows his fall with his ice making a slide and lands somewhere in the forest, Alex happends to land a few yards ahead of him.

Y/N: Guess we're partners, huh?

Alex: Yeah.

Y/N: You weren't ready for that?

Alex: Nope. Let's go.

Y/N and Alex then start walking.

Y/N: I hope Ash and Akari met up.

Alex: We can only hope.

We then hear a growling noise.

Alex: Here we go.

Alex and I ready ourselves for the grimm coming our way. Two Beowolves. Easy enough. Alex starts punching one into the ground, while I make an ice sword and start slicing it up. After a short fight, i slice it's head off and Alex uppercuts the other one's head off.

Y/N: Good hit.

Alex: Same to you.

We continue walking towards the northern end of the forest.

Alex: I gotta ask, man. Are you and Akari a thing?

Y/N: What?! No!

Alex: Alright sorry man you too are just really close is all.

Y/N: Whatever let's just go.

Alex laughs and follows him.

Y/N and Alex finally reach the relics and a few of them seem to be gone. We then see our initials leading to two peices.

Alex: They got here before us.

Y/N: Great.

We pick up the peices and start to walk back to the school we then saw Ruby, Yang, Blake, Weiss, Jaune, Pyrrha, and the other two from this morning fighting a nevermore.

Alex: We have to help them don't we?

Y/N: Yep.

Y/N Springs into action using his Ice to make a slide. He goes up to the nevermore and gets on top of it.

Y/N: Hey guys!

Y/N plunges a sword of ice into it's neck and it's dead body to the ground. He then gets off seeing the others.

Yang: Well that was a thing.

Alex then runs over out of breath.

Alex: Dude. Not all of us can slide on ice.

Later the group is at the team anouncements.

Ozpin: Russel Thresh, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewig and Sky Lark. The four of you retrived black bishop peices. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by Cardin Winchester!

The crowd claps.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, and Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as team JNPR. Led by Jaune Arc

Jaune: Led by?!

Ozpin: Congratulations young man.

Pyrrha shoulder bumps him and he falls on his ass.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved white night peices. From this day forward, you will work together as team RWBY. Led by Ruby Rose.

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Ozpin: And finaly Alex Briggs, Akari Hasashi, Ashley Cage, and Y/N L/N. You retrieved black rook peices. From this day forward, you will work together as team SLSF(Shirai Ryu, Lin Kuei, Special Forces)
Led by Alex Briggs.

Y/N: Congratulations, my friend.

Ozpin: It looks like things are shaping up to be an interesting year.

Noob Saibot enters a warehouse where we see Roman Torchwick with a crate.

Roman: Open it.

His henchman opens it revealing dust crystals of varying color. He picks up a blue one.

Roman: We're gonna need more men.

Noob Saibot: That can be arranged.

Roman turns to Noob Saibot startled.

Roman: Kill him!

Two of his man rush Noob, but he kills them with little to no effort.

Roman: Who are you?

Noob Saibot: A friend.

A/N: I had to change the MK timeline a bit so things would match up and Ozpin does know about the operation therefore he gave them that team name the other students however do not know and the main group doesn't want them to. That is why Y/N says he and Akari met on a play ground instead of telling them the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 683 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...
30.9K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
3.2K 40 7
Having had enough of the rich kid gig. Y/n L/n runs off to find his place in the world that doesn't revolve around the life that his father wants for...
7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...