๐“๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๏ผ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹...

Por naiheartsmatt

- ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two mortal enemies find time to love between all the bickering and teasing. OR - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐“๐„๐€๐’๐„
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
the end

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

6.1K 56 72
Por naiheartsmatt

after about 15 minutes of waiting anxiously, sitting on the sofa that neared the entrance of her house as her left leg bounced uncontrollably.

the bell rang, it took eastyn a second to realize it was for her, so quickly ran to the front door and slowly placed her hand on the knob. after a mental pep talk to herself, she took a deep breath before twisting the knob and revealing the figure on the other side.

"hey tucker cave" she smiled at him.

"hi, ready for our date?"

"vanilla is the only ice cream flavor there should be"

"but it's so.. plain"

"that's how i like it"

eastyn and tucker sat in small ice cream shop, each of them having a cup of ice cream in their grip as the two chatted and got to know each other.

eastyn wasn't going to lie, being there with tucker made her forget about all the drama she had, completely. but it didn't make her really that comfortable with him, because someone's annoying voice had to always bring her back.

she wasn't on speaking terms with that person, so why did he have to bug her even in her own mindset?

"okay so i texted nic, and he said they should be here in a few. the plans going good"

"yeah, cool cool cool cool cool"

"that's so many cools"

eastyn sighed as she took another bite out of her ice cream, "just nervous"

tucker widened his eyes sarcastically, "wow really? oh my god, i never noticed!"

eastyn chuckled as she darted her eyes around the mall, "stop you look like a fucking squirrel looking or for your food and shit" he teased, to which she playfully rolled her eyes. tucker squinted his eyes at her before taking a really big bite out of his ice cream scoop to which made him complain, "brainfreeze!" he said rather loudly as he held his head.

"why the fuck do i have to come with you guys here?"

"your our uber, should know that by now"

matt rolled his eyes as he groaned and followed his two triplet brothers around the mall, "you know what's a good idea, getting your license"

chris chuckled as he looked back at his brother, "yeah no"

"hey, you think this looks good?" nic put up a sweatshirt that was knitted with thick cotton, "and before you say anything about the weather, i don't give a shit"

chris looked back at matt with a cheeky smile before looking back at nic. he let out a snicker but then nodded to his brothers question.

nic grinned at chris before placing the sweatshirt in the basket of clothes they picked out, "okay i'm done with picking out my clothes, you guys done?"

"other than that one shirt matt picked out"

"i don't fucking need any!"

Chris widened his eyes at matt before giving nic a look, to which the older triplet chuckled, placing a hand on matt's shoulder, "pipe down lover boy"

"i sometimes question if he's eighteen or five years old"

after checking out their prices of clothing, the triplets were now just walking around the mall.

when matt wanted to open his mouth, he froze once he set his gaze on someone. it seemed to be a guy, sitting with the one person who was making his mood all bouncy.

they seemed to be in baskin robbins, each of them having an ice cream cup on their hands. and they seemed like they were smiling at each other.

after a lot of questions, matt's conclusion was that the two were on a date.

why was eastyn laughing? why was she laughing at something tucker has said? who was he to make her laugh?

eastyn must have felt the gaze on her, because she narrowed her eyes to his appearance. her face fell as she stared at him, before looking back down at her ice cream.

matt clenched his jaw at the sight of the two, he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of them, "yo lover boy" chris waved his hands infront of matt's face to which made him come back to the reason why he was in the mall in the first place.

"fuck off," matt mumbled before he turned around and started walking away.

"what's up with him?" nic asked to which chris shrugged, looking back to where matt's gaze was on only to sigh, "that's why"

"i saw matt"

the two were now slowly heading walking towards eastyns house entrance, "yeah, i saw you looking behind me but i didn't want to turn around"

"what if he moves on too? what if he sees another girl and thinks damn she's hot, better than that fucker eastyn?" she over-thank, to which tucker rolled his eyes.

"or, what if he realizes he needs you more than anything?" tucker said as he stopped the girl from overthinking. she looked at him with nervousness before letting out a loud sigh.

"i hope so"

"okay now go in and stop overthinking" he groaned, now opening the door for her. she chuckled before giving him a small wave to which he returned the gesture, "bye"

the boy shook his head before making his way to his car, tucker opened the drivers door and sat on the seat.

just as he did, his phone rang making him connect it to the bluetooth as he was about to drive away.

"yo"

"yo, tuck. okay so the plans going good, matt saw you guys today at the mall and he literally got so jealous it was so fuckin funny" chris said as the sound of chris' bedroom door closing could be heard.

tucker chuckled as he pictured matt's face in his mind, "i hope they get their shit together cause she keeps daydreaming and it's probably about her lover boy"

nic giggled from beside his brother "the nickname lover boy is so iconic"

nai speaks!!!

two updates in one day????????

okay you guys can thank me now

if you don't understand what's happening in this chapter at the moment dw there'll be more explaining next chapter.

daily reminder to drink water and stay hydrated since it's summer and it's fucking hot . and that you can eat whatever the hell you want considering it's your own body, your unique and amazing just the way you are!

and this is for whoever thinks it's funny to body shame people, it's literally not. like girl if you come up to me saying, "omg your like so fat go back under the bridge" girl you LOOK LIKE the troll from under the bridge so stfu 😍

- nai <33

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

95.9K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...
17.5K 494 19
in which delilah everhart had always dreamed about the romance she read in books, but never had the opportunity to experience it for herself expec...
22.1K 148 12
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 360 19
๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ a girl loses her mother and then her life goes down. But then there is this old friend who wants to help her. Trigger Warning drugs...