My fairy tail family || Natsu...

Por Galaxtic_reads

I do not own this story or characters. Apart from violet! Please keep this aware, the main story and characte... Más

-ˏˋ Quick noteˊˎ
BOOK 1- main characters
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter one ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter two ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter three ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter four ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter five ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter six ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eight ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter nine ୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter ten୧ ⎯⎯
⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eleven ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter seven ୧ ⎯⎯

89 9 0
Por Galaxtic_reads

Previously

Violet turned towards Lucy. "Vi?" She questioned Lucy. Lucy smiled "your new nickname! Well I'm beat, cya guys tomorrow in the guild!" Lucy smiles before waving and walking towards her house.

"How's your back?" Natsu suddenly said.

"It's fine, don't worry you pyro manic. See you tomorrow" violet smiled before walking away as well for some much needed rest. Leaving natsu alone with happy in the street.

Violet arrived home, treating to her wounds before sitting down at he desk. Grabbing a pen, starting to write to her parents.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

POV: Violet

It's been a few days since we got back from saving Macao, and I must say I'm still aching. My joints are sore, and my back is still killing me. Due to this, i haven't gone to the guild as much as I should have recently.

Luckily, no one from the guild knows where I live. So I haven't been bothered either. It's given me enough time to heal enough that I can walk.

"Time to get out of bed.." i muttered to myself.

Getting out of bed, I stretched my back slightly flinching in pain but shaking it off. Looking around my room, I quickly got dressed grabbing two letters I wrote the night I got back to post today. One for my parents. The other one for my closest friend.

Making sure I have everything, i head out firstly to the post office. And my final destination fairy tail!

The warm breeze hitting my face made me smile. It's been awhile since I walked by myself. It kind of reminds me of the day I met Lucy and Natsu.

After about 20 minutes, i reached the post office sighing in relief I headed in to post my letters. It only took a few minutes, before I was outside again.

"Hopefully mother and father get the letter and I hear back from them. I also can't help but wonder how kairy is doing! Man, i miss her" I spoke out loud to myself balancing on a curb next to the river.

After about another 20 minutes, I arrived to the guild hall. finally..
-----

POV: Lucy's house 3RD person

Lucy just finished showering, a white towel rapped against her body. After drying her hair, she started making her way towards her bedroom for her clothes, opening the curting to her bedroom she noticed Natsu and happy.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" Lucy shouted, shocked but also extremely angry.

"Hey!" Natsu said, ignoring the girls tone waving towards her.

"What are you guys doing here?!?" Lucy asked, slightly more calm.

"We was bored, so we came to see you" Natsu said eating on some of Lucy's crips

"Aye sir!" Happy responded, nibbling on the fish he was holding.

Suddenly, Lucy kicks Natsu in the face and he hits the wall "get the heck out of here you jerk!" Lucy shouts once more angerly.

"Geeze, we just came over to check out your new pad" Natsu said, rubbing where Lucy kicked him.

"Oh yeah? Well what you call "checking out", I call breaking a entry, and I'm pretty sure the police would think so too" Lucy said, angerly pointing towards the pink haired boy.

To make Lucy more angry, happy decided to start clawing at the wall. Making Lucy shout more.

After Lucy calmed down and got dressed, she decided to make her contract with the new celestial spirit she acquired before which was Nikora. 

Natsu and happy decided to stay to watch.

After Lucy made her contract with the spirit she called plue, natsu and happy asked if Lucy would join they're team.

"Really? You want me on your team?" Lucy said surprised

"Yeah! Definitely, we already have the perfect job" natsu responded towards the girl, grinning.

Lucy smiled, before nodding frantically "Yes! I'll join. I promise I won't let you down!!"

Hearing this, Natsu smiled almost evil. Before showing Lucy the first job.

"woah 20,000 Jules?! for stealing some book from a rich guy?" lucy said happily reading the job poster. before suddenly going quiet.

"note...everlue is a dirty old man, who's currently looking for maids with BLONDE HAIR?" read out loud before falling to her knees.

"We know a blonde haired girl dont we" Natsu said towards happy

"yep, and I bet we can find her a maid costume" happy responded towards Natsu. both ignoring the poor girl who was on the floor. 

 "YOU GUYS TRICKED ME" lucy shouted towards happy and Natsu crying

"did we? oh well no backing out now team mate!" Natsu responded facing his back towards the girl smirking towards happy.

smiling smugly, Natsu spoke to happy "Its a good thing celestial wizards never go back on they're word."

 "aye sir" the blue cat responded blissfully playing with plue.

----

POV: Guild hall 3RD person

Violet headed into the guild hall, looking around for Lucy but was unable to find the young blonde. Violet went towards levy in hopes she'd know where the blonde is.

"Hey levy?" Violet said, attempting to get the genius girls attention

"Hey vi, what's up?" Levy responded, smiling

"Have you seen Lucy?" Violet muttered glancing around the guild.

"She's gone on a job with Natsu, you didn't know?" Levy said slightly frowning

"With Natsu? No I didn't.. strange but thank you though" violet said smiling before heading away from the girl.

violet starts walking towards the job board. 

"Lucy's gone on a job, I might as well look for one for myself." violet muttered, trying to find the job that's best for her capabilities. 

while violet is focused on the board, gray makes his way towards her.

"so, the pyro didn't ask you to go on the job" gray said, gaining the attention of the girl

"no? why would he?" violet asked, looking confused

"he brought you to the guild, i assumed you was part of his team." gray responded slightly red from embarrassment. 

violet laughed before smiling "Didn't know Natsu had a team, i feel sorry for lucy though. all the destruction.." violet joked. 

grey let out a snicker before smiling "hey, why dont we team up for a job?" gray offered. violet thought about it for a second before turning fully towards him.

"Alright, if you think you can handle working with me frosty." violet joked

"your on" gray responded before picking out a job from the board. 

"how about this one? looks easy enough, defeat a few monsters and we can get back before natsu" gray said, showing his temporary team mate the poster.

"sure, im down with that. ill go tell mirajane!" violet responded eagerly. 

"its okay, I got it. be back in a minute." gray responded already heading to mirajane leaving violet awkwardly standing there.

after a few minutes, gray came back to violet.

"alright, i spoke to Mira. if your ready we can head out?" gray said to violet smiling

"yeah! I'm ready!" violet smiled before heading out of the guild with Gray

----

POV: Lucy's job            

Natsu, lucy and happy are in a carriage on the way to meet with the client that posted the job request. 

while happy is eating one of his fishes, Natsu like usual is laying down on the seat in the carriage fighting back his motion sickness but to no anvil is it working. lucy sees this, and after Natsu tricked her, she decides to try and annoy him. 

"Are you enjoying your carriage ride today master?" lucy said trying to hide her anger towards her pink haired friend.

"is there anything i can do for you?" lucy said, before giving Natsu a chance to respond. 

"I could really use a Barth back right now" Natsu muttered fighting back his motion sickness.

hearing lucy call Natsu the master, he became angry "I'm supposed to be playing the part of the master so I should give the orders!" happy proclaimed before eating his fish once more.

Natsu manages to sit up, holding his stomach tightly. 

"hey, Natsu?" lucy spoke looking towards her friends. 

"yeah, what's up?" Natsu muttered, looking towards the blonde.

"i was just wondering, why'd you pick me to be on your team?" lucy muttered, looking down slightly.

"because you seem like a nice person" Natsu muttered, closing his eyes slightly.

lucy looked at Natsu surprised at his response, it was actually a nice response and it made lucy happy to hear.  

"we wanted to ask violet too, but we haven't seen her around" happy joined in on the conversation slightly frowning towards the end of his sentence. 

Lucy looked towards happy before nodding, raising her hand under her cheek as to symbolise she's thinking.

"That makes sense, she's been resting up recently. I'm pretty sure she hurt her back more than she let on back in hakobe" lucy said softly looking out the window.

Natsu nodded to lucy, before resting his eyes groaning. 

After a long and tethering few hours, Natsu, happy and lucy finally reached they're destination. lucy practically dragged Natsu of the carriage. 

Natsu who was still recovering muttered "that's the last time I'm going on one of those"

"aye" happy responds sorrowfully

"man I'm starving" Natsu muttered slouched over. 

hearing this, lucy decided to ask Natsu a question. "cant you eat your own fire?" 

Natsu having a distaste to Lucy's remark, sarcastically responded "yeah that's a great idea, why dont you eat plue of your cow while your at it" 

lucy upon hearing this went insane "WHY WOULD I DO THAT?"

Natsu just grumpily responded "its kind of the same thing" 

"huh? so you can eat fire but just not your own?" lucy askes confused before Natsu suddenly catches his eye on a restaurant.

"woah, lets go and grab a bite in there" Natsu spoke smiling his wide smile. Happy agreed straight away, while lucy gently shook her head. 

"I'm not hungry, but you too enjoy" lucy spoke, starting to walk away from the pair leaving the poor fire mage slightly confused. 

----

POV: Violet and gray

violet is standing back to back with gray. slightly panting sweat running down her forehead. 

The pair catching they're breath before more hoards of monsters come they're way. violet already losing track of how many monsters they have defeated, began to cast another spell summoning a small tornado that hit the monsters, flying them backwards into a tree.

"this, was meant to be a easy job. Where are all these monsters coming from?!" violet stated, putting her hands on her knees panting.

"its strange I'll give you that. They're powerful as well." gray responded, freezing a monster that was heading towards him 

gray looked towards violet before making his eyes turn back towards the monsters. "lets finish this, shall we?" gray said grinning. 

violet looked towards gray, noticing his lack of clothes now but nods smiling "if you can keep up"

Violet ran away from gray using a spell to launch her in the air, to attack the enemy's from above.

While gray ran and froze the ground easily knocking down the monsters.

After all the monsters was defeated, violet fell to her knees in exhaustion.

"You alright?!" Gray said, running towards violet worried.

Violet looked at gray and smiled "I'm fine, just haven't fought so many monsters at once before. I just need to rest for a minute"

Gray hesitated but nodded nevertheless.

Suddenly, a monster they missed came up behind violet. Gray noticed and his eyes went wide, diving onto the poor girl rolling her out of the way just about missing the monsters hit.

Getting steady kneeling on the floor holding poor violet who is confused. Gray sent one final blow towards the monster.

Gray let's go of violet before putting his hand on the back of his neck

"Sorry, for diving on you" grey muttered awkwardly

Violet laughed and put her thumbs up to the ice wizard. "Don't worry about it! Nice reflexes!"

Violet stood up brushing herself off before looking at the sky "we best get going to say we've completed the job, then we can go back to the guild"

Gray nodded in agreement, before walking away violet following after the ice mage smiling

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 1.9K 34
A week before the S Class trial, Natsu was given a quest by King Himself. Because of That quest life of the Natsu Completely change. watch what happe...
409K 11.1K 29
There was once two different people who go to the same school, Lucy, a quiet girl who is into reading books and natsu a bad boy with a dark secret, w...
15.2K 349 36
You can request any ships you want. EXCEPT nali, grayza, freedxlaxus, yukinoxrougue, stingxminerva, lucy and all of the other people that is not nats...
135K 5.6K 20
The world is a cruel place, filled with strangers who wish you harm for reasons you will never know. There are people who are much better off than yo...