scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

33

166 18 1
By khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 33

2months has past since they came back from Jordan, nothing changes absolutely nothing, except for the fact that she's now schooling and still taking her driving lessons from fu,ad ofcrse, she can count how many times she's cross path with malik and it didn't go so well, did she mentioned that he'd mercilessly beat her after they came back from jordan, for 6days she wasn't able to do anything.

Briskly entering the house, his eyes dart to the television and he head to the kitchen, tiredly and exhausted she grab the mug by the couch before she stood to her feet, studying has always been something she hate but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be educated, she head to the kitchen and the familiar figure comes out making her to halt by the dinning area, she's too tired and the last thing she want is to deal with malik.

He walk pass her and he hesistantly step back to be sure if she hasn't sewn him if she do then she'd just pretend he's invisible, he head for his site of the house but stop dead on his track when he hears the sound.
.she hissed at him?

"Do that again?"he say turning to face her and she just enter the kitchen without a care, he fold his hand into a fist as tho that will quench his anger and storn to the kitchen.

When she turn from the microwave and saw who storm inside the kitchen she quickly reach to the knife magnetic board and grab it.

A pathetic chuckle erupt from his mouth as an impish smile find it's way after that.

"Go ahead,
Stab me."he dare and she step back.

"What did i do ?"she ask and he scan her from head to toes.

"what did i told?
I do all the questions in this house so why did you hiss at me?"

"I did not.

"Are you calling me a lier?"he ask taking two steps forward and she point the knife at him.

"What have i done?"she ask frustrated as she step back but her back hit the refrigerator behind her, he grab her hand and snatch the knife from her.

"What's your prob........

A very loud slap landed on her cheek before she complete her sentence sending her down to the floor.

He crouch and grab her hard by the cheek, forcefully lifting her head so she can look him in the eyes.

"The next time something like this repeat itself you won't lik the consequences."he tossed her head away and stood to his feet just in time the front door open.

His mum and junior brother walk in, he massage his forehead and blow some air through his mouth.

"Welcome."he greet and his mum just throw a deadly glare his way.

He walk pass them to the parlor and slide his side glass door and enter, his mum shake her head with a sigh as falak comes out from the kitchen, her mouth a bit swollen, she doesn't have to look twice to know her son did that.

"Mum welcome."she greet side hugging the middle age woman who shake her head.

"He did this to you?"she say and falak look at her confuse.

"Did what?
Ohh this i just hit.......

"Don't give me that crap excuse falak,
I know malik did this to you, good thing I'm here now so i can see what else he's capable of, what kind of a man he is, because the last time i check only fools and who aren't man enough raised there hands on ladies."
the middle age woman go on about it and fu,ad take that as his clue to leave so he head upstairs drop the suitcase and leave the house.

FALAK

I can't be much happier than i am at the moment, at least with malik mum in the house i won't be ao lonely, she'd let me know she will be staying for a while and if within that period of time things didn't get better she's going to make sure malik divorce me and we will leave together, we'd finish eating dinner, lily is here with her husband, mubeen to but his wife who I'm yet to meet isn't here, salim and fu,ad to. Everyone enjoyed dinner except for malik i guess because he'd just eat 3 spoon and said he was ok.

"He did that?"i say suprise and lily nod.

"Ya malik can be nice if he want to,

apparently lily is telling me about some of the coolest nicest things he'd i still can't believe he's that nice, i continue listening attentively as we pack the dishes into the sink,halfway through the clean up Ahmad and mubeen meet us in the kitchen, while lily and ahmad do there lovey dovey thing mubeen just silently  casually make small conversation with me, about an hour or so they left leaving me by myself in the kitchen, fu,ad and salim left immediately after the dinner while my mother inlaw has been on the phone with her husband.

"Falak you are still in the kitchen by this?"she ask and I look up to the wall clock 11pm how time flys.

"I will just round up.......

"Leave it tomorrow the maid will be coming i will just load the plates in the dishwasher, you go and rest."

"But......

"No buts just go, you have school tomorrow."she persist and so i left.

Once in my bedroom i head straight to the bathroom good thing i listen to labiba and pray my isha earlier.

Turning off the light the elderly lady saunter up the stairs but stop deliberately looking at glass door, she decide to call it a night she's exhausted and they're probably asleep it's after 1am, she saunter up the stairs just in time the door open.

"Falak?"she call confuse and she flash her a smile.

"You haven't slept?"

"I forgot my note in the terrace i just pick it."she say heading for her room.

"Come here."she call and falak drop the book by the console in the passage and meet the woman.

"Where are you sleeping?"she ask and falak look at her confuse.

"My bedroom."falak point making her to sigh.

"Carry that book and follow me." She say and falak look at her in bewilderment but did as she was told.

"Mummy."falak call once she sees the direction they are heading.

"Mummy malik is probably asleep........

"I said follow me."she order and falak stay quiet, she slide the door open and falak stand by the door.

"Falak."she call and she enter quietly.

The last time she was here she was running for her life and she didn't get the chance to admire the the interior deco and now she must say, black is indeed beautiful.

"i was going to meet you."

Falak head snap to the direction and  she stare.

"I want to know the reason why you stop your wife from coming here."she ask and malik glance at falak who looks down quickly.

Sure malik mum wants to put her in trouble, he'd kill her.

"I didn't and she can stay if she wants to,"he grumble and his mum look at him pitiful.

"What kind of a man are you?
Malik what has come over you?
What is wrong with falak that you just hate her for no reason, the earlier you get used to the fact that she's your wife the better for you, if not because she insisted that she will stay with you by now she'd be living very much happy, the earlier you start been nice to her the better for you,
The ramlat you are dieing for is pregnant so keep thay your stupid  ego and embrace your wife the better for you, what kind of heartless man are you turning yourself into, I'm here now let me see the degree of that ego and pride of yours, nonesense, you should be glad she's insisting om staying with an idiot like you, what rubbish."she lament and leave the parlor grumbling to herself about her son irresponsibility.

Malik stare at falak thinking of  millions way to make her life miserable but with his obnoxious mum up  Above them he's certain she'd make his life miserable.

"Now what?
You've manipulated my own mum and turn her to against me?

"First it was my dad, then fu,ad and now it's my mum, what exactly do you want from me?
What?
What kind of a cheap lady are you?
So now you want to seduce me and let me sleep with you or what?
What are your plans tramp?he ask and walk to where falak is stand rooted her legs seems to be glued to the cold tiles.

"Take a look at yourself."he say and turn her to face the large mirror on the wall.

"I bet you have never stare at your stupid reflection in the mirror,
If you had done that  then i believe the mirror lied to you, you see these big eyes of yours?
They remind me of frogs and i hate frogs, then your nose like that of a Pinocchio, i don't want to speak about body because you have nothing impressing, no good looks and a very disgusting character, how do you find your way into my family's heart?
You are just a gold digger, how much are you worth?
You are worst than a harlot, because at least she'd name her price and she would leave but you, you want the money and also want to turn my family against me,
My own dad threatening me because of a cheap girl like you, then my younger brother, Once upon a time fu,ad was a little boy, always crying and eating alot, i nannied that boy, i bath him, dressed him, feed him, back him to sleep and change his diapers but because of you he had the audacity to look me in the eyes and say shit to me, and now my mum, you have all my family wrapped around your hand, if they can see your true intentions i can, and I'm ginna make your life miserable, forget my mum is here there are millions of ways i can deal with, useless cheap dumb girl like you, very persistent, why can't you just leave?

He went on and on washing her and reducing herself esteem into nothing with his harsh words that penetrate through her heart and burn like an inferno, she cried her eyes off because no one has ever say such meanful words to her nd to say all that came from the man she called husband sure it hurt alot

He left for his bedroom and after a while he came back to the parlor,he met her sleeping on the couch, the AC was turn off, he grab the remote and blast it before kicking her from the couch.

"This is my space you leave everything as you met it, who gave yiu the audacity to turn on the light?

"I can't sleep in dark."she protest and he turn off the light before heading to back to his bedroo.

Falak sigh and lay back on the couch, darkness aren't her thing, she stood up and turn it again before laying back on the  couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
117K 18.8K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
228K 24K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
18.4K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...