Through the gates of love

By stillawanderer

A love story that felt magical, a couple that were perfect,they thought it was different...was it really diff... More

Alex
Faith
Alex
Faith
Alex
Faith
Alex
Faith
Alex
Faith
Alex
Faith

Faith

14 3 0
By stillawanderer

I woke up like any other day, feeling of being productive was on it's peak as always. I checked my phone it was 26th of November, I remembered it is his birthday tomorrow. I was processing what to do? No not a gift or any surprise but,how to wish him? through his friend? or should I unblock him? A notification popped i was out of my thoughts reminding myself to not think about him anymore and to continue with my day. I was the happiest for few months now completely focusing on myself, loving myself, and finding happiness within and not depending on anyone. I continued with my day, in no time i found myself fighting with my thoughts on whether to wish him or not? It was midnight after a long time, i was sure i didn't have to wish him. it's okay it is definitely not a duty or a formality to wish someone on their birthday. Just as i was sure on what to do, I received a message from my best friend Rachel asking, if i wished him or not. i denied.

RACHEL:why?

ME:is it necessary?

RACHEL:yes.

ME:i don't want to. it's not the same anymore. he is blocked.

RACHEL:faith, just do it.

i got with an excuse and said her that i was unable to find his I'D. i was sure she can do nothing about it as i knew she didn't have him added. i was wrong. she went and shared his I'D. Gosh! no. i have to do it now, i can't even lie to her. i unblocked him and messaged him with so much going on in my mind. what will he think? why would i text him only on his birthday with zero conversation for months?

ME:Hi. happy birthday!

ALEX:thank you.

we didn't have a long conversation. ya, understandable he was birthday boy, the busiest person. replying to wishes, meeting friends and family.

I let the conversation slide. the next day i started seeing stories being uploaded on his, his friends and cousins stories of his birthday. I can clearly see myself looking at him ignoring what is really going on around in the videos. i felt this urge to see and hug him and to say happy birthday as if i own him. the fear of me falling for him was getting real i can feel myself wanting him all for myself. i shut the stories down and did not open the app until his message came.

It was like any another conversation we had before. He shared about his day like a friend and i enjoyed listening. I loved it like always when he shared about what he did or what he is doing about his opinions on anything. I really liked listening to him, like who wouldn't enjoy listening their crush? it feels illegal for me to say him my crush. I always denied when he asked if i loved him or not. Maybe i did not want to ruin what we have or just not to lose him.

After our good conversation i laid back feeling sleepy but couldn't sleep all i can do is think about him. why? why is he being on my mind so much? why can't i take him off of my thoughts? i don't remember when i fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
788K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
211K 23.8K 62
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
317K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...