Dallas - TV Show (1978-1991)

נכתב על ידי LittleGxx

Imagines and preferences about the TV show Dallas (1978-91) עוד

INTRODUTION
⇩ Preferences ⇩
Song he dedicates to you
How you met him
Nicknames for you
How many children you have together
Where he asked you to marry him
Author's note
3 words to describe him
3 words to describe her
He teaches you to
Flowers he offers you
Being his sister
Being her sister
He is marrying someone else
Life with Ray Krebbs
⇩ Imagines ⇩
J.R. Ewing
Cliff Barnes
Bobby Ewing
Dusty Farlow
Bobby Ewing
JR Ewing
Bobby Ewing

Little thing he does

11 0 0
נכתב על ידי LittleGxx

Bobby: Your husband Bobby always leaves a kiss on your forehead before leaving in the morning for work.

J.R.: On your birthday, your husband never forgets to send you a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

Ray: Sometimes Ray tell you to drive his truck because he knows how much you like it.

Jock: Your husband Jock often compliments you, telling you how beautiful you are. 

Cliff: On every Sunday morning, Cliff makes you breakfast that includes his delicious pancakes.

Dusty: Your boyfriend Dustin gives you a hug whenever he feels like you need it, holding you in his arms for a while.

Alan: Alan likes to call you sweet nicknames, and he doesn't mind calling you "honey" or "sweetie" in front of his friends.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...