My demon hero (MHA x KNY read...

By Creamyrose22

Join Y/n in becoming a hero with his honestly op abilities of being a demon along with some new power, what i... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Late
Chapter 2: New power, New school
Chapter 3: Quirk assessment test
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Y/n vs Bakugo
Chapter 6
Chapter: 7 USJ
Chapter: 8 Demon blood awakens
Chapter: 9 Two monsters clash
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 UA sports festival
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Upper moon 6
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Battle of Ice...
Chapter 16 ...And fire
Chapter 17 Y/n vs Bakugo rematch
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 New forms, New possibilities
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Hero killer
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Oringins
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Final exams: demon vs slayer
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 Demon king vs Sun Hashira
Chapter 34 Y/n and the 12 Kizuki
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Upper moon 4
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not a chapter
Chapter 40 Back to school
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Q & A
Chapter 46
Side stories
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 The Raid Begins

Chapter 33

737 26 1
By Creamyrose22

It was a few days after All might and Yoriichi defeated All for one and Muzan, in the process both pros suffered great injuries with All might's weakened form being exposed. Currently the two pros along with Gran torino, tsukauchi, urokodaki and jigoro were in All mights hospital room.

All might: "The embers of one for all inside of me have snuffed out, the mighty symbol of peace is no more. However I wont sit here there still something I must do."

Gran torino: "Tomura Shigaraki, Ahimura's grandson correct?"

Tsukauchi: "The only proof of that is what All for one said, didn't either of you have contact with her family even though you were so close to her?"

Gran torino: "No, after her husband was killed she put her son into foster care to shield him from the hero world. She said she didn't want us having any interaction with the kid even if something happens to her"

Tsukauchi: "In the end it backfired, I'm sorry to hear that"

All might: "My master gave up her heart so her family may know peace, I must track down Shigaraki an-"

Gran torino: "And what give him a pat on the head?"

Urokodaki: "You must realize he is to far gone to the other side, hes nothing but a criminal"

Gran torino: "Tsukauchi and I will investigate Shigaraki, you return to UA you still have many responsibilities there. Even if your not the symbol of peace you once were don't forget that all might is still alive"

Jigoro: "Yoriichi, your being rather quiet"

Yoriichi: "..." he only looked to the side 

Urokodaki: "Is it because of what Muzan said about Y/n, that he is his son"

Jigoro: "Surely you cant be surprised, his quirk and abilities are so similar to his it cant be a coincidence"

Yoriichi: "No.... I knew the while time"

Gran torino: "Then why give him your quirk?"

Yoriichi: "Because I saw change in him, he is nothing like Muzan, but the world may not see the difference after what they say"

Urokodaki: "During the fight the news chopper caught everything including Y/n feasting on Kaigaku's body"

 Jigoro looks down saddened hearing his former students name

Yoriichi: "He was already known from the sports festival but that was as a hero, how will people react to him after witnessing such a thing..."

Speaking of the boy in another hospital room he lays in bed seemingly still unconscious until his eyes open suddenly. Sitting up he has one thought in his mind. 

Y/n: "Mom"

Although he was unconscious he knew exactly what happened mainly what happened with his mother. Jumping out of the bed he rushes out of the hospital room running down the halls as doctors and nurses try to stop him. While running he looks into rooms util he sees a familiar sight of a women sitting upright in a bed looking out a window only showing her left side. 

Y/n: "Mom!"

He speaks out getting the women's attention while he rushed to her side hugging her. 

Tamayo: "Y/n your awake and alright"

She hugged him rubbing his back until they broke the embrace with Y/n having a look of surprise on his face. 

Y/n: "Your eye..."

Looking at his mothers face fully her left eye is covered by a patch with she gently touches while a small smile. 

Tamayo: "A small battle scar, in order to create a way to defeat that man I had to test my cure on a demon. I was a prime candidate, I still have my blood demon arts but no more regeneration for me" her hands move to Y/n's face holding his cheeks "But its worth it to have you back"

???: "Hope I'm not interrupting"

A voice spoke from the doorway revealing Yoriichi in a hospital gown partially open showing his torso wrapped in bandages.

Y/n: "Yoriichi you got hurt?"

Yoriichi: "Yeah.... Y/n, Tamayo i'm retiring as a pro, I cant use sun breathing to its fullest anymore, one form and I can't do any more, muzan also pretty much ruined one of my lungs limiting me further"

Y/n: "Muzan...." he looks down "Is.... It true that he's my father?"

Tamayo: she pauses before speaking "Yes he is, you were made from a combination of his and my own DNA but you only ever knew me as he saw you as a failure but then again you know that already...."

Yoriichi: "Y/n, how do you feel about all of this?"

Y/n: "I'm not sure... I don't really know what to feel... one thing I do know is that everyone will see me as a monster now. They saw me eating Kaigaku's body like a wild animal...."

Tamayo: "No th-"

She's cut off when the sound of a slap is herd as Yoriichi had slapped Y/n across the face. 

Yoriichi: "Your wrong, if they think you are a monster there wrong. You are Y/n L/n a hero in training to become a true hero, The demon hashira, Mochizuki!"

Y/n didn't speak or reply to the pro hero he only stood there as his eyes watered and tears went down his cheeks

Tamayo: she smiled and looked down the window again (Yushiro, he's becoming more then either of us could have imagined. I wish you were here to see this, to see him)

The fallowing days were filled with the public's reaction to not only All might but Yoriichi's retirement but also UA introducing dorms for the students. It goes without saying that Tamayo agreed on the spot under the condition she could visit Y/n from time to time witch was granted. It didn't take long for the students to move in and finally today was the day.

Currently standing outside the 1-A dorms Y/n would be standing a bit away form the others being a bit hesitant to speak to any of them but he knew one thing for sure, he was going to tell them his biggest secret, his origin.

Aizawa: "Given everything that happen I'm happy we got class A back together"

Sero: "So we all got the go ahead to move on campus"

Toru: "It took a lot of convincing for my parents" she sighed

Jirou: "I was pretty concerned about mine"

Ojiro: "It makes seance you got the worst of the gas attack"

Tsuyu: "Were glad to see the teachers back too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed, the people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys"

Aizawa: "I was surprised as well but circumstances have changed" (The administration likely saw it batter to let the teachers return rather then revamp the entire faculty) "Now then ill explain how dorm assignments work shortly but first we haven't forgotten about provisional licenses you were suppose to get during training camp"

Sato: "Oh yeah thats what we were there for"

Toru: "It totally slipped my mind"

Aizawa: "Listen well this is imprtant. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You all broke the rukes and went to save bakugo and Y/n that night"

That statement surprised a few of there classmates

Aizawa: "Based on your reaction I suspect a few of you were aware of their plans, I'm going to set aside a number fo issues and just say this, if not for All might and Yoriichi's retirement from the hero scene I'd expel everyone here except Bakugo, Y/n, Jirou and Hagakure. The five of you went sure but the rest of you who didn't stop them you betrayed our trust even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble, in order to regain our confidence you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students, that's all now look alive, enjoy your new home."

To say the least everyone was bummed but thanks to Bakugo got a good laugh at dumb Kaminari. Aizawa then lead everyone through the dorms explaining each room and floor as they went. Eventaully he left everyone to unpack their rooms and thus began the room tours. 

An: Not going over each room for obvious reasons

Eventually after each room was seen they realized one person was left out. 

Mina: "Hey wait we forgot someone"

Jiro: "Who?"

Midoriya: "Y/n"

Hearing his name being said the boy in question flinched having been staying at the back  this entire time. With everyone looking at him he only nods and heads to his room. Opening the door he heads inside letting everyone have a look inside.

The room itself would be pretty normal looking having a bed at the far right corner with a desk across from it at the other wall. A large dresser would be near the door and just next to that is a shelf with a few old looking books. 

Ochaco: "Wow its so normal"

Iida: "Indeed" 

Sero: "I expected something crazy after the other rooms"

As everyone looked around there were a few Items of note that a few of his classmates took note of. One being a tsuzumi drum and a biwa witch Jiro picks up and plucks a few strings. 

Jiro: "These are pretty old, do you play?"

Y/n: "Y-yeah they were gifts"

Another item was a clay pot that looks hand made with a crack down the side. Sitting on his bed is an obi with a flowery pattern with a black and red wrapping stitched to one end. 

Midoriya: as he looked at Y/n's desk he sees a picture that makes his eyes widen "Y/n... who are these people"

Y/n goes over to the desk picking up the picture showing a younger Y/n surrounded by several other people, some of witch being familiar to the other members of 1-A.

Y/n: "They were my family, the twelve kizuki"

Taking a breath he turns to look at everyone addressing them all.

Y/n: "I think its time that I explain everything to you all, its about my origin and.... My father, Muzan Kibutsuji"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger

Next chapter Y/n will tell everyone about his origin before UA back when the 12 kizuki were alive. That's right its an origin chapter next time but with that said I hope you all enjoyed this and be sure to comment and vote since I love reading your comments. See you all in the next chapter "Y/n and the 12 Kizuki"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 763 30
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...
6.9K 222 57
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
7.5K 320 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...