Yours To Take -2seok

By LoveAlina3

A pure blood vampire and a mundane what could go wrong? Jung hoseok is the son of a private academy owner, so... More

Introduction⚕️
I'll try⚕️
fuck off ⚕️
what a sight⚕️
,a vampire⚕️
you're welcome ⚕️
Not your blood bag⚕️
ruby ⚕️
pull⚕️
please do ⚕️
complete ⚕️
Daddy ⚕️
Sleep well ⚕️
acceptance⚕️
we are fucked ⚕️
I love you ⚕️
Not again⚕️

restless ⚕️

120 22 5
By LoveAlina3

The past few weeks had been the most normal ones hoseok had in a while.

Going to class, attending his duties, and spending time with his friend and brother.

But when have things always been normal at this academy?

Hoseok walked with yoongi as they made their way toward the gates of the midnight castle. As usual, the boys did their job of leading the students toward the dawn castle.

Hoseok had picked up an unusual habit of playing around with his necklace Whenever his mind wandered the boy's hand unconsciously was around the ruby twisting and turning it around.

He felt the weird pulse, the blood on the inside made against his touch, it was something he had gotten used to in the last few weeks.

Yoongi tapped hoseok on the shoulder and left toward the front as their daily routine started, hoseok waited until the last of the students came out and finally, Jin appeared.

Always the center of attention, hoseok rolled his eyes in annoyance, bad Habits die hard.

Jin sent a smile toward hoseok who ignored him "Will you ever learn to be faster?"

Jin shrugged, loving the way his answer annoyed Hoseok.

"I see the ruby has been working"

Hoseok nodded his head "The only thing you've done right, and I thank you for"

"My pleasure" he whispered with a cocky smile plastered on his face, hoseok wished he could wipe it off with his fist.

-'-

Hoseok sighed as he made his way towards his room, the day had been a smooth run.

For once he felt at ease around people after his transition.

Hoseok was going through his pockets searching for his key not looking where he was walking, when he bumped into someone.

"Oh" hoseok let out as he watched the boy trying to get up.

A weird ringing in his ear took away the attention and he felt his heart beating loudly.

'Fuck not again!' He thought to himself.

Hoseok turned around ready to run away from the boy, he did not want to bite anyone.

'Breath' came a thought to him in a different voice than his own, and he felt like he could trust it.

And so he did, he took a deep breath and as he did, red smoke from the necklace wafted into his nostril.

And the ringing and the pounding were instantly gone.

Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief.

"So weird" he heard the boy whisper under his breath as he dusted his pants.

Hoseok turned to look at him and apologized before walking away to his room.

Hoseok slammed the door to his room and sank to the floor.

'What the fuck was that' he thought as he let his head fall between his bent knees.

-'-

Hoseok tried to forget about his little incident a few nights prior and mentally thanked Jin for the necklace.

But never again to his face, he did not want Jin to feel more cocky than he already was.

As the days went by a few more times hoseok almost lost control.

But as he listened to that voice in his head whenever he was about to lose control he would be back to normal.

And so days went by and hoseok felt like he could live like this, maybe.

Hoseok was reading over his lesson while munching on some snacks when he felt a sudden ringing in his ear.

'What the fuck'

He looked around the study room and found that a girl had a paper cut.

His eyes were glued to the girl as he watched her place her finger in her mouth as she tried to ease the sting of the cut.

'Fuck'

He cussed.

His head fell on his book as the ringing got louder and he could hear his own heart beating loudly.

And soon he could hear the girl's blood run through her veins.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck'

He chanted under his breath as he took a deep breath trying to inhale the scent of his necklace.

But as he took his third deep breath and nothing happened hoseok was panicking.

He looked around and found more students piling into the study room.

Turning his gaze toward the window that was the closest to him, without a second thought he walked towards it and jumped out.

A few students turned to look at him but went back to their studies, it was normal for hoseok to use random exit points.

As he stood up from his fall that was thankfully from the first story, he made his way mindlessly toward a secluded area.

Running blindly hoseok didn't realize he ended up in the forest that was located behind the midnight castle.

Hoseok gasped for air as he kept running deeper into the woods.

Stumbling hoseok fell against a tree, finally, a bit more stable hoseok looked around.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself.

'What the hell are you doing?!' There came a sudden voice in his head, the voice that used to tell him to breathe.

Hoseok looked around trying to find the owner of the voice and he realized that the voice in his head was getting stronger and more mortal.

Hoseok gasped as he finally caught a glimpse of a shadow.

The shadow started moving closer and finally, hoseok could make out the person.

"Jin?"

Hoseok let out.

"What the hell are you doing" he replied.

Hoseok unconsciously let out a sigh of relief.

His body was feeling much better.

"What the hell am I doing?! Your stupid necklace gave up on me!" He yelled trying to get up.

"It didn't give up on you"

"Then why isn't it helping?"hoseok asked confused when jin didn't reply the boy spoke again.

"Why?!" Hoseok yells in anger stumbling once more.

Jin was in an instant next to the boy holding his arm.

"Oh fuck off" hoseok yells pulling his arm away from Jin, though the spark of the touch didn't go unnoticed.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you something just please stay calm"

Hoseok looked at Jin with tired eyes, but he did notice that he was feeling much calmer and less in need of blood.

Jin took a deep breath before speaking "I completely forgot when I made the necklace, my blood is my power, my weapon, my.."

Hoseok stared at Jin "Your what?"

"It's my bond, my other half"

"And what does that have to do with this"

Hoseok says pointing toward his fangs that were stubborn and not retreating.

Jin smiled at hoseok before turning away from the boy.

"I forgot, I was just trying to find a way to help you, without you needing to run to me every time you needed to calm your urge down, but I made a mistake"

Hoseok looked skeptical moving away from the tree that supported him.

"You are admitting you made a mistake, that's a first"

Jin turned to look at hoseok and rolled his eyes.

"Let's not get too happy, look at you" Jin pointed toward hoseok "You're feeling much better now and your fangs have retracted, and it doesn't look like you're dying"

Hoseok touched his lips and found that Jin was right.

"My blood is my other half, that means I can only use my blood for my mate, and I haven't thought about having a mate for centuries, that I completely forgot"

Hoseok looked stunned, before he could utter a word Jin spoke again.

"That stupid necklace of mine thinks you're my mate, even if you take it off it's too late you've been using it for weeks now, if you go near my people they will smell the bond even without the necklace"

"The only reason why the necklace didn't do its job, is because you've been away from me for a while now and it started to panic"

"You made this for me to not need you, yet it does the complete opposite!" Hoseok groaned in frustration.

Jin looked at hoseok and spoke "I didn't intend for this to happen and I admit my goodwill wasn't the best idea"

"Took you long to realize, couldn't you recall this when you first gave it to me?"

Hoseok pulled the necklace off, not realizing the blood inside the necklace fled to one side, the one closer to Hoseok's hand.

Jin sighed "If I knew I would have destroyed it, I don't recall wanting to be your mate"

"Good because I don't want that" hoseok retorted throwing the necklace toward Jin.

Jin caught it and stared at the ruby, closing his eyes he spoke again.

"God I wish I didn't have to do this"

Before hoseok could reply or make sense of what Jin had said the vampire leader was up in his face.

Jin held the necklace and placed it on hoseoks chest and leaned in pressing his lips to Hoseok's.

Hoseok was shell-shocked and didn't realize what had happened.

Jin pulled away, but stood close hoseok could feel the warmth of the necklace that was being pressed against his chest.

Lowering his gaze hoseok stared at Jin's hand on his chest.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked in a low voice, weirdly enough hoseok didn't feel like pulling away or yelling at the vampire.

"You have too many questions, we have sadly been mated by my blood, you've been away from me for too long, and the blood inside the ruby feels restless until some touch or anything that mates do together happens it calms the blood down, and it does its job of protecting you"

Jin finally took a step back and suddenly hoseok felt cold, the older vampire extended the ruby back toward hoseok.

"It's going to do its job now"

Once hoseok had taken the necklace back Jin turned around and left.

A weird part of hoseok felt a sudden pull, as Jin disappeared out of sight.

__

Hi 💙 how are you all? I hope you like this! We are getting somewhere 😅, I haven't written in a while a lot has happened (as I mentioned in my last communication box)

But I forced myself to finally write and this chapter was like running water the ideas just kept coming and I think we getting to a fun moment in this.

And if you are tired of monogamous stories, don't worry I got you covered 😉 I'm writing a poly story and I'll try my best to get it out soon if not it'll be a New Year gift 💕💕

Love you all and see newcomers welcome! I hope you like your stay ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.7K 19
In the fantasy world there is a werewolf called Namjoon , Alpha of all the werewolves. Then there is his rival Yoongi ,King of the Vampires . They h...
9.3K 428 18
Jungkook is a new vampire, pulled into the task of stopping a homicidal vampire on a spree up the coast. Being the only surviving victim he was trans...
241K 8.3K 53
Jungkook is a vampire who had to complete a mission for his master, the vampire king. During the mission; raping the omega, Taehyung, he somehow feel...
279K 16.9K 33
Jungkook is the most loved and prized omega in the werewolf world. Son to the Red Lotus pack, he is kind, loveable and beautiful. All he wants is to...