The Legend Of Bai Ying

By Stuntwriter

#Book 2 of the Goddess of Destruction series. Three in one. After living a quiet 1000 years in the Garden of... More

Book 1|1 Depart
Book 1|3 Portal to Reincarnation
Book 1|4 It's time

Book 1|2 Son of Heaven

2 1 0
By Stuntwriter

Seventh Heaven
Celestial Eastern Hall
Ying Yuan

The God of War knelt, his hands and glorious silver armor covered with the blood of demons and his own, consciousness threatening to leave him as his wound bled out profusely. However, Ying Yuan didn't mind it, the pain. He barely realized it with his mind trying to concentrate on the Heavenly Emperor's words. Something about...the Mortal Realm? Reincarnation and tribulations? He couldn't quite say which was which.

"Ying'er, you cannot be so stubborn. Just stay here and let the Holy Seal Immortal take care of you. He was once know as the Celestial King of Medicine, you need not sacrifice yourself." Heavenly Emperor pleaded at the comfort of the Hall's throne. In the presence of Sovereign Lord Xuancheng and Holy Seal Immortal Dongfang Xu, Primordial God Ji Ze had requested to Ying Yuan going through mortality in order to regain the better part of his vitality.

While Ying Yuan had yet to agree or disagree, Sovereign Lord Xuancheng had heard rebellion from the Heavenly order with Ji Ze's words, making the room tense. It was no secret that Sovereign Lord Xuancheng, Shen Feng Xuan and Primordial God of time and prophecy, Ji Ze had never been on good terms and rarely agreed on matters regarding the Six Realms. Heavenly Emperor cared not of this, but only cared for his son, his creation, his God of War, Ying Yuan.

While many were made to believe that Ying Yuan was a blessed creation, many thought of him deep down as an abomination, a creature made to satisfy the Heavenly Emperor's whims and cement his position in the Great Heavenly Throne. Heavenly Emperor Shen Mengsha created Ying Yuan from the Golden Phoenix Blood of the Phoenix Queen Feng Wu merged with half of the Heavenly Emperor's primordial essence which oozed power like that of a thousand Suns. Together birthed a holy primordial heart which gained wisdom and birthed Ying Yuan.

Because of such strong fire Qi, Ying Yuan lived his entire life in isolation, only meeting Heavenly Emperor and Sovereign Lord Xuancheng, his Heavenly Father and Uncle respectively. On rare occasions would he meet the other high deities, however as the God of War the rare occasions have been more frequent due to the presence of war against the Demon Realm.

Now with the Hell Overlord dead and Devil Prince Xuanxiang (Fourth Devil Prince) defeated, victory sided with Heaven. The aftermath, which includes the death of many high immortals and a severely injured God of War, however threatened the stability of the reign of Heaven over the Six Realms. Thus the meeting before Ying Yuan in the Celestial Prince's Seventh Heaven. Ying Yuan was also known as Celestial Prince as he was the son of the Heavenly Emperor.

"Replying to Heavenly Father, this humble servant dares not indulge in mortal pleasures as it is against the Heavenly order, thus would like to refuse the Primordial God's suggestion. However, with the Six Realms in peace, the Demon Realm's surrender and the beginning of a new era of prosperity, this humble servant sees no harm in serving the mortal tribulations as a way to speed up my recovery. It is for the good of the Six Realms that the sovereignity of Heaven is undisturbed and disthreatened."

"Nonsense!" The Heavenly Emperor boomed. "Now that you're God of War you think your life is no longer of use. You want to go against all i have taught you so you would experience the seven sorrows. You're delusional, I'll never allow this."

The Heavenly Emperor's anger was unjustified, Holy Seal Immortal thought. While the God of War was trying to exercise his duty to keep the Heavenly Realm's sovereignity in check, the Heavenly Emperor's worries lied with the absence of a God of War. With the Demon Realm's surrender didn't necessarily come with peace, but the disagreement and misunderstandings between Heaven and Hell had been mostly dissolved and peace was eminent. Holy Seal Immortal could tell that Ying Yuan's injury was serious, yet Heavenly Emperor had him kneel in the middle of the hall instead of allowing him rest.

Ying Yuan was no son of heaven, but a slave to the Emperor's greed.

"Heavenly Emperor, calm your anger. While I feel my sentiments are torn between your wants and Ying'er needs, I see the reality of Ji Ze's words. We are all aware of the Primordial God's capabilities, and it has never been the wiser to ignore that. His Heavenly Majesty is wise, thus is unable to turn away from wisdom given by his subjects. Should Ying'er face mortality and reincarnation, not only would his qi be restored, but as well more powerful, allowing him to enforce Heaven's order more strictly as per His Heavenly Majesty's decree."

Ying Yuan could barely hold on, most of his primordial essence was oozing away from his injuries, leaving him weak and distracted. He thanked Holy Seal Immortal Dongfang Xu for his wise intervention, knowing that the Heavenly Emperor dare not refuse the Holy Seal Immortal. With a slight sigh and a small massage at the left temple, the Heavenly Emperor's voice softened, "Alright. If this is what Holy Seal Immortal sees fit, I find it wise to accept. However, his fate ought to remain in my hands, i will not hand it over to the Others."

Impossible. All gods and immortals who sought reincarnation into the Mortal Realm had to not only give up thousands of years worth of cultivation but also their fates and memories of their Immortal lives. Without that, reincarnation would be with great fault. "His Heavenly Majesty, if i may insist, that's..."

"Enough, Primordial God Ji Ze. I have already agreed to your request, do not push your luck any further." Despite Primordial God Ji Ze being the personification of time, his youthful appearance made him a subject of bullying from the Heavenly Emperor. Not to mention Ji Ze's great power to control the flow of timelines and his limitless power, the Heavenly Emperor was ever cautious and envious of the Primordial God. On normal instances Ji Ze gave him reason not to, always unanimous with the Heavenly Emperor and rarely went against his orders, however today was a day of exceptions.

Ji Ze knew the grave importance behind Ying Yuan's reincarnation, and the effect it would carry with the current timeline. Should the Heavenly Emperor refuse to give up Ying Yuan's fate and step down as his creator, the cause and effect would be catastrophic.

The Others, who were commonly referred to as the Council of Beyond, consisted of Red Queen Fate, Grand Lord Karma and Bright King Destiny. Divine Lady Nature was part of the Others, creatures born of Pure Chaos which created the Ancestral God (Creator of the Heavens and father of the five true gods). Despite the belief that deities held their own fates and destines, the truth remained that karma and samsara of all living beings were at the hands of the Others, seers of the Otherworld.

Sovereign Lord Xuancheng could see Primordial God Ji Ze's worry break him apart, and his lacking capability in convincing the Heavenly Emperor against his decision. While Feng Xuan didn't get along with Primordial God Ji Ze as he refused to side with him, Ji Ze never fully sided with Heavenly Emperor either. Instead, some would go to conclude that Ji Ze sided with the Others, which would go to be interpreted as treason against Heaven punishable by horrible torturous death at the Celestial Void. While Feng Xuan, Sovereign Lord Xuancheng, cared deeply for his nephew and disciple, he cared more for the stability of Heaven which would make him side with his Heavenly Brother.

If Heavenly Emperor gave up Ying Yuan's fate to the Others, not only would Ying Yuan be prone to severe weakness example love, but also it would demean the sovereignity of Heaven over the Six Realms. The Others rarely exercised forced authority unless matters were dire, hence making Heaven the most sovereign of all Realms. The truth was that even the Ancestral God was beneath the Others, as they existence before the beginning of time and the discovery of life.

"Ying Yuan thanks Heavenly Father." Ying Yuan bowed in salute, leaving the matter to rest. "You..." Heavenly Emperor sighed in defeat, only later hardening his resolve, "Leave before dusk sets. The earlier you face mortal tribulations, the earlier you may return." "Ying Yuan understands."

...

Ying Yuan barely made it out of the hall before falling unconscious at the embrace of his only friend, Winter Immortal Lord Tian Yuan Ke. Yuan Ke was a deity who had fallen from grace, and demoted to Immortal status. He was one of the few high deities to ever truly befriend and care for Ying Yuan, which Ying Yuan appreciated deeply. While Ying Yuan was aloof and cold, Yuan Ke was expressive and social, nicknamed a ball of energy among the Heavens Palace Immortals.

"Winter Immortal." Sovereign Lord Xuancheng acknowledged at the entrance to the Celestial Eastern Hall. "Winter Immortal greets Sovereign Lord Xuancheng. Forgive this immortal for he is unable to fall to ceremony." Yuan Ke said humbly, really all just a facade as he despised Feng Xuan for treating Ying Yuan as a pawn rather than as family. "No need. Your hands are full, my dear nephew has indeed suffered."

Yuan Ke dared not agree or disagree, as one wrong word could have him separated from Ying Yuan with death. "I may require a favor from Winter Immortal, i wonder if he is willing to give me the honor." Yuan Ke's attention peeked with interest. Never had Feng Xuan tried to ask for any favors, instead many sort favors from him, as he was the only one second to the Heavenly Emperor. "Please give the order, no need for favors."

"If you insist," Yuan Ke could barely hold back a sneer, "Winter Immortal, receive my order. I order you and Spring Immortal Tian Xian to accompany Ying Yuan in the Mortal Realm and prevent his failure in his tribulations. Your rewards will be handsomely distributed. Are you willing to receive this order?"

Yuan Ke nearly laughed at the question, of course he was willing. With his identity as Winter Immortal he needn't go through reincarnation, however he would still have to seal his celestial cultivation which would make him as vulnerable as any mortal. His sister, Tian Xian, however may not be so willing. Still mourning over the death of Marshal God Gaoshi, hers and his close friend and companion, Tian Xian would be most against this. Tian Yuan Ke shook his head, he would convince her otherwise. He needn't worry about that.

His only priority was getting Ying Yuan to the Gateway to Reincarnation before his primordial essence ran out. "I, Winter Immortal, receive this order and shall set out immediately to accomplish His Highness's wishes."

"It lies not only with my wishes, but the Heavenly Emperor's as well. Take care of the Celestial Prince, let him not fail and delay the Order of Heaven." Sovereign Lord Xuancheng insisted sternly. Yuan Ke understood perfectly Feng Xuan's intentions. With the position of God of War solidified with Ying Yuan can Heaven execute it's full authority on the Six Realms. "Yuan Ke will not let Sovereign Lord Xuancheng down. His Highness need not worry."

Sovereign Lord Xuancheng nodded with a slight smile on his face, "Go on then. May you be successful in your mission." Yuan Ke nodded silently and with the wave of a hand allowed himself to teleport to the Gateway to Reincarnation. After traveling for thousands of light years in just a blink of an eye, Tian Yuan Ke stood at the cliff of Mount Yuxi where the portal between Heavenly Realm and Mortal Realm stood. And it seemed he was not the only one there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 924 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan
15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...
47.8K 70 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
48.5K 3.7K 48
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...