Smosh Life

Oleh EdelmanFreak11

Y/N Padilla's younger sister of Smosh star Anthony Padilla is sent to California to live with her brother, bu... Lebih Banyak

Intro
A warm welcome
Smosh HQ
Too Real
Trip
First day
Tuesday fun
DAB
Stop
Games
Go for it
Home
Are we friends ?
I Still Love You
Update ... where now ?
Troublesome Road
Beach Day Fun
I Can Explain
Til death do us part...

Update!!

63 0 0
Oleh EdelmanFreak11

Hello Everyone who has come to love this lively fanfiction!

As you have noticed, I have been incredibly inactive in writing it.

But with Summer approaching and me about to enter my junior year of college I have decided to spend any downtime over the next 2 months going over and updating every chapter of this fiction with new and updated monologue and grammar corrections.

I have wanted to rewrite this story for a very very long basically time, but have been so busy the past couple of years that I have left it to collect dust.

But as of right now, I am going to attempt to at least update every chapter with corrections and added in the plot.

New Chapters of this fanfiction are something I would also love to do, however, that will only come after me correcting all of the other parts first.

Thank You to all who have loved this story and I hope I can make you happy with the follow-up plotlines.

Thank you!

~ EdelmanFreak11

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.1K 1K 53
Veronica Cruz has been dating Smosh's one and only Anthony Padilla for over two years, but for the past few months, Veronica hasn't felt the way she...
2.2K 92 21
Maddie is back alive and this time she has a sister that Ian and Anthony adopt because Maddie died but she is back alive. Will they ever get along? I...
50.8K 490 19
Shayne and Courtney are the best of friends but they can't help but fall in love with each other slowly... Will their paths intertwine?
18.5K 249 48
Alexis is Wes' sister. When she moves in with Wes due to some questionable circumstances she is asked to join Smosh games due to her good gaming and...