LOVE

By ShiningShama

What Will Happen When You Will Get Married To A Already Married Man.. So Yeah Nandini Murthy Is Getting Marri... More

🥀1🕊️
🥀2🕊️
🥀3🕊️
🥀4🕊️
🥀5🕊️
🥀6🕊️
🥀7🕊️
🥀8🕊️

🥀9🕊️

1.2K 102 14
By ShiningShama

Next Morning,

Both are sleeping hugging each other peacefully but their sleep got disturb by the mobile ringtone which is continuesely ringing..

Manik woke up and saw the cutie is sleeping peacefully in his arm but laugh a little thinking about her headache which is gonna start after she woke up after adoring her he received the call and inform his father who was tensed because from yesterday night they are not home..!!

After freshening up he decided to go to the kitchen make lemonade for her but he don't know how to cut it with very difficulty he make the lemonade for her and decided to wake up her now as it's already past 11 in the morning,, He order breakfast and enter the room to see her already awake but holding her head indicating her headache..

Manik : Here is the lemonade for you Ma'am..!!

He gives the lemonade she without any words drank it making Manik little shock..

Manik : Accha you have to bath after then this headache can reduce..

Then he takes up in a bride way and makes her sit on the sink and hand over her a cute floral frock from mukti's cupboard as sometimes FAB5 spend night here so they have extras..

After taking bath now Nandini feels relax and better so he goes to downstairs to her surprise Manik is setting the table for breakfast

Nandini : Good Morning..

Manik : Good Morning Nandini, you are looking so hot..

Nandini : Well thanks..

Manik : I don't know your favorites so I just ordered some light for breakfast..

Nandini : Well i prefer light and little sweet in breakfast..

Manik : Guess it.. by the way how is headache

Nandini : Thank you very much Manik, I'm really feeling better now and I'm sorry I might have really annoy you..!

Manik : No not but you were making me impatient for having sex you know..!!

Nandini was shocked and embarrassed to know while Manik smile seeing her reaction..

Nandini : I'm sorry..

Manik : Why sorry don't be, anyway have breakfast..

After breakfast,

Manik : Do you want to stay here for sometime..?

Nandini : Can we. .?

Manik : of course..

They explore the whole farmhouse and She like the house when they goes to the terrace she saw a glass room she goes to the room and saw just a bathtub with tap and all

Nandini : What is this..?

Manik : Umm this is a room just for bath as i love to bath like watching the trees under the sky sunbath literally..

Nandini : Oh wow...

Nandini likes the idea of bathing here she can't express to Manik that she wants to bath but looking at her Manik figures out that..

Manik hug her from behind and make her hair aside revealing her back till lower and Manik roaming her hand on her back sensually

Manik : If you want we can have bath here..

Nandini : What if someone saw us..

Manik : No one will saw us the glass is transparent.

The way he said his voice sounds so sexy for once Nandini thought she is melting becoming a jelly by his touch and voice..

Manik : You want..?

Nandini was in dilemma that should they do it here or not but Manik is no mood to listen her answer he takes her in his arm and enter the glass room..

Nandini looks at him to get drowning in his ocean eyes and Manik make her sit on the bathtub while taking off the shoes he kissed her toes then he start to kiss her smooth legs..

Manik : I love it how soft you are..

Nandini : Manik

Manik : Yes Baby..

Nandini takes breathe heavily as he start to caress her private part over the fabric making her wet for him..

Manik : You are fucking wet for me..

Nandini couldn't do anything other than pulling him more to her the excitement he creat in her body by his mere touch..

Nandini : Don't tease me Manik..

Manik : What you want me to do..

Nandini : You know that..

Manik : Words Mrs Malhotra Words..

Nandini : Please Manik..

Manik : I said words..

Manik was teasing her while she being shy couldn't say anything to him but he wants to listen he wants to break the shyness wall she has created around them..

Nandini : I want you inside me please..

Manik : Please me then..

Nandini : I don't know how to..

Manik : Whatever you wants to do you can..

Sighing she kissed him softly but soon Manik takes the lead and makes it rough kiss and she start to open the shirt button he pinched her nipples and she gasped taking the opportunity he entered her mouth exploring her mouth Nandini start to copy him and he let her do..

After 10 minutes exploring each other they pulls apart for oxygen he kissing her neck to her throat and bite her there and she hissed

Manik : Let's not do it today..??

Nandini : What The Fuck why you idiot you can't back off like this..

Manik : Listen Nandini I might lose my control and might hurt you..

Nandini : I Know you won't..

Manik : I can be animal Nandini stop inviting the monster..

Nandini : I'll love the monster Manik please i want you right now right here..

Manik : Don't blame me then..

He opened her dress and saw her in black inner which is looking hot on her, her milky skin shine more in black Manik sit on the bathtub taking her on him and open the inners from her body

Manik pinching her nipples by his thumb and index finger by other hand he start to finger her..

Nandini : Aaah Manik..

Manik : I haven't enter in you baby save your moan for later also..

Nandini : Your touch make me moan..

Manik fingers her more faster and bite her neck making it hard for her to resist the feel and she start to moan more loudly

Manik make her look to him him and kiss her hungrily while she start to pull him more to herself and touch his body sensually, he message her breast hardly making her moan in his mouth only..

He kiss on her cleavage then takes her breast one by one inside his mouth sucking her breast.. he then goes to her tummy and give her wet kisses and he saw her Vagina he suck her there making her juice dripping more ..

He again finger her make her back facing to him and he start to kiss bite all over her back leaving marks on her back,, he bite on her hips and she cried in excitement

Nandini : Please Manik,

Manik :   What..

Nandini : Fuck me..

Listening her he spank her tightly making her cry again..

Manik : It's clearly not fucking I'm making love to you..

He said and enter inside harshly..

Manik : Say Manik make love to me..

Nandini : Manik,,, make,, love,, to me..

Nandini said panting heavily because of the thrust but she is loving it..

After 4 hours they make love, this makes them exhausted but still They are happy feeling good

Manik : Was i very harsh on you today..?

Manik holds her private part and caressing it while Nandini smile at him and kiss his cheek

Nandini : I love it and i love this pain also..

Manik : Okay let me take you to the room then we can rest..

Nandini : But what will they think about us in our home..

Manik : I'll call dad and tell him that we are staying here tonight..

Then he dressed up and take her to the room thinking that if she feels hurt to walk..

After then they slept but not before informing their parents..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 12K 15
They say finding true love at nineteen is a blessing. Or so they thought until they believed in their love. But some people are really unlucky withou...
You and I By

General Fiction

57.1K 4.2K 71
Nandini Murthy A girl who used to be the most cheerful is now a silent version of herself. A silent spectator in the life around her. A child's worse...
281K 35K 76
Read and Relate! A day-to-day life events based story featuring our beloved couple Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. As the phrase suggests you mig...
852K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...