𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 || Haikyuu

By Thy_Lady_Potter

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛! 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭�... More

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎!
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜!
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝!
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝!
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺!
𝚂𝚒𝚡 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠-𝚐𝚎𝚗!
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒!
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙-𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚘!

1.1K 61 27
By Thy_Lady_Potter

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

"What is up with Karasuno suddenly having bigshots?"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

Day after day that soon turned to weeks. A flock of crows gathered from day till night, they practiced until their legs became sore, and their will became an ignited fire.

"Yuu-chin once more!!" 

"Right! Give me your best Shi-kun!" 

"Osu!" 

"Oi take a breath you two!" 

"What's that!?" 

"That's it-" Daichi overgrown with ink marks all over his forehead stalked towards the twins with a terrifying aura.

"DAICHI DON'T-" Suga quickly interfered holding back his enraged annoyed captain.

Inunaki feeling a bit more petty and childish stuck his tongue out like a child he is, meanwhile, Nishinoya tried to hold Inunaki from doing anything more that would result in them being in trouble with the captain.

Well, they were already in trouble.

"now now shi-kun why don't we go over there? I heard Kiyoko-san brought you milk tea-"

"MILK TEA!?"

As if hearing Nishinoya's excuse and pleas Kiyoko magically appeared behind them with milk tea at hand with extra pearls.

"Here you go Satoshi-kun"

"Eknxkaenk kiyo-chin!!!!! Yer the best!!!!!! HAVE I TOLD YOU YER THE BEST?! BECAUSE YOU ARE! MY NUMBER 1 BEST GIRL!!!"

Inunaki Satoshi a proud simp for one Shimizu Kiyoko. He wasn't shy about his simping. Kiyoko smiled at him gently although suga didn't miss how Kiyoko flashed him a smug smirk, gone it was as fast as it appeared.

Suga felt his brows twitch in annoyance. If there was something suga and Kiyoko didn't agree on something it was sharing Inunaki Satoshi.

Nishinoya Yuu was the best thing that ever happened to Inunaki now don't get it wrong it just also happened that Inunaki Satoshi was also the best thing that happened in his life, meeting each other was a flick of luck ignoring their first mishap, getting to know one another was simply a blessing of the gift from inari himself.

Nishinoya considered Inunaki to be the best and is a whole number 1 supporter that Inunaki will one day take the grand stage and become its MVP. For him, Inunaki was the best teammate, the best setter, the best libero, the best blocker, and the best server he could ever have the chance to play with. So it wasn't an argument when he saw Training against one of the best servers in the prefecture as undoubtedly not official and was still a benefactor in Nishinoya's books. 

And having Inunaki Satoshi's sole attention was a plus!

Now, walking down the halls of Karasuno was the resident second-year albino cutie. Word has gotten out that with the suspension lifted and the upcoming inter-high everyone was on high alert for the return of Inunaki. As he strutted confidently garnering attention from almost every student he passed by.

"Naki-kun good luck on the interhigh!"

"Thank you!"

"Naki-kun bring us back a win in the tournament!!!"

"I'll try my best Yura-chan!"

"Naki-kun good luck on the tournament!!"

"Thank you Julius-kun! Good luck with the upcoming chess tournament as well!"

"HAHA thanks, man!"

No student in Karasuno didn't know the name Inunaki Satoshi. 

He was simply the apple of their eye.

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

Approaching the day of the Inter-high was nothing but excitement for the twins. Grinning ear to ear as they walked or strut in Inunaki's term, to school dressed in their all-black tracksuit.

Arriving at school they were met by a bantering first-year.

"I was here first!"

"No! I was boke!"

"Nuh-uh"

"Yuh-uh"

Inunaki glanced at nishinoya amusedly and asked with a snort.

"Did Blueberry really say 'yuh-uh'?" Nishinoya laughed as he confirmed it with a nod.

"Alright, that's enough!" Daichi scolds as the twins laugh at the misfortune that Kageyama and Hinata were mo experiencing at the hands of their captain.

"Alright alright come along you two" suga magically appears behind them and gently pushes them to the bus.

Ah, the mother and the father and their two pairs of troublesome children. The difference is just that one is a favorite pair while the other causes too many headaches.

As they were finally seated with Inunaki and Nishinoya sitting together, the albino on the window seat and Nishinoya next to him the two drifted to the bliss of Morpheus as soon as they got their headphones out and fell fast asleep.

"Wow they're already asleep" Tsukishima muttered.

"Wow, you're right tsuki!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi"

"Sorry tsuki~"

Suga chuckles and exclaims.

"Don't mind the twins, that always happens, you just learn to live with it"

Yamaguchi tilted his head in confusion as he turned to suga and asked.

"Why is that??"

Suga smiled and answered.

"It's their way of conserving energy for the following matches, apparently they've done this habit since middle school"

"Ohh" Yamaguchi smiles at the twins, they look adorable in his eyes, he chuckles as he sits beside Tsukishima behind the now-asleep twins.

"Okay so are we all here??" Takeda asked in front of the now-seated students.

"Hai!" Daichi answered.

"Alright then let's be off" ukai grumbles.

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

Sendai Gymnasium

"What's in this block? what is this? Torino?"

"Bro I think that's pronounced as karasuno"

"Well, what kind of team are they? I hope they aren't tall!"

"Oh don't worry I heard they aren't that special! I heard they used to be strong but now they got some lame-ass nickname: the fallen champions the flightless crows" the boy snickered.

As they continued to belittle Karasuno, a reign of black crows descended on the form with their tracksuits black as the sin of hell, their expression hard as warriors.

Standing behind the two with narrowed expressions, the team of crows was imitating an intimidating aura that scared players away.

"O-oi! Keep your voice down!!" He whispered to his friend.

A bit too late as they were surrounded by a team of crows who were very much offended thank you.

"Hah? Flightless you say?" Tanaka steps up with his gangster expression.

The twins turned to them, as they were now the center of their attention, quite literally.

"Coach's crows have been lonely for a while we think he might provide nutrition to them once we feed him to it" the twins spoke in unison further scaring the two unnamed characters.

"Eep!!"

The aura the twins excluded was not by any means a joke for a couple of short players they were downright frightening!

Daichi quickly grabbed Tanaka by his collar as he smiled tightly at the two unnamed characters. Apologizing to the two and drag Tanaka away ignoring the Snickers from Tsukishima, captain stuff. With suga acted fast mothering the twins as he gently pushed them out of trouble with that gentle smile of his. 

Favoritism.

The twins huffed in a reprimanded manner.

The twins could hear the whispers as the team of crows strut with their heads high, back straight, and confident aura.

"Woah they look tall!"

"It's kind of intimidating, to be honest..."

And then the whispers that Asahi was dreading was heard.

"Isn't that Karasuno Azumane?!" 

Asahi's shoulder slumped as he prepared his heart, flinching he could never escape them.

"I heard he beat up some guys using other students from a different school!"

The twins glanced at their ace amused.

"Really?! I heard he was last seen selling shady stuff in the street!"

The twins snorts.

"I heard he was held back for 5 years"

"What?! So that means his already an adult!"

The twins looked away from Asahi their shoulders trembling. It took much of their willpower not to laugh at their timid ace, that just wasn't the Asahi Azumane they knew, him? Picking fights? Laughable!

Asahi slouched as he whispered"I'm only seventeen" with Daichi and suga slapping his shoulder amused by the whispers, they had been expecting them and weren't disappointed.

"Same old same old rumors"

"It's because of the hairdo of yours" Daichi snickered.

"Is it bad I wanted to look wild?! It makes me look confident!" Asahi cried out.

"Don't worry about it Asahi-san! If you think your wild then your wild!" Nishinoya butts in grinning confidently.

"Yuu-chins's right! Just don't worry about their baseless thoughts and do your best knowing you'll overcome such outcomes!" Inunaki smirks.

Two hands were placed on each of the twin's shoulders as the team's parents nodded their heads.

"Now this is wild" Daichi pointed out his hand placed on Nishinoya as he stared at Asahi.

"And this is confident" suga finished with his on top of Inunaki's shoulder.

The twins' oblivious grin at the praises. Adorable-

Meanwhile, a certain manager's beauty was being given a lot of attention.

"Oh my God she is sexy!"

"Chat her up then! Get her number bro!"

"Should I?" The nameless character straightened his back and rolled his sleeve, ready to take a step, however, he was stopped by the infamous Kiyoko Shimizu bodyguards(not needed).

"Stop that" Kiyoko hits their head with her clipboard ignoring the sighs of excitement and...simping, she walks towards the sleepy albino keeping a hand on his shoulder as he leans onto her.

Pointing to a blissful Nishinoya one pointed out.

"Hey, that short one isn't that Chidoriyama's Nishinoya? He received the best libero back when we were in middle school!" a nameless character gasped.

"Yeah that's him, and where he is not far long is the other twin and that's not all it would seem look over there, it's the tyrant. The genius setter, Kitagawa Daiichi's King of the court: Kageyama Tobio"

"Damn did they always have tall players?!" Another pointed at Tsukishima who ignored them whole.

"Kiyo-chin do you have chocolate with you?" 

They turned around only to see a truffle of white mane talking to Karasuno's infamous beautiful manager. Their breaths hitched as they watched the white-haired male turn around his black-tinted glasses on display. 

"And I wasn't wrong over there is the other half of the chidoriyama's twins. Inunaki Satoshi. He received the best setter and middle blocker award in middle school: Chidoriyama's commander." 

"Why Karasuno though?"

"How should I know"

Turning to them Kageyama glares, feeling threatened they move their attention elsewhere. With AirPods on cause our boy ain't cheap, Inunaki blocked them out with Kiyoko guiding him, his eyes have been hurting lately best to close them for the time being.

"Man, what is up with Karasuno suddenly having big shots?" 

"They seem to be collecting geniuses"

"I know right, sudden tall players, the best libero, the commander, then the king? what about that short guy? Is he some bigshot too?" 

They glanced at Hinata who was in a starstruck momentum they sweat dropped.

"Nah I don't think so"

█║▌║▌║ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚒 ║▌║▌║█

Walking further in the gymnasium, in the middle of the crows was their gems as they surrounded Kiyoko and Inunaki with confidence. They were all determined to protect the two from predators.

Kiyoko from admirers and suitors, Inunaki from scouts who just love to offer him to transfer schools.

The team just wasn't having it at all. They were theirs dammit!

The group stopped as a team of white-faced them, with another albino, taller and stoic pointing his finger at Asahi, the timid ace felt targeted and unknowingly glared back.

Dateko.

As they conversed, Inunaki continued to ignore them in favor of his music however a certain someone just had to comment.

"I see your team lost its hot shot albino, too bad. He was a waste for your team anyway. Flightless crows can't help a God get recognition."

Now hold on a shiteh moment. Inunaki opened his eyes as they glared at his black tinted glasses, his head up, his back straight, his tongue clicked.

It wasn't just him who was offended, the team of crows glared at the offender who made such a baseless comment. It was just below the belt.

"Hah?" The team looked back as unconsciously they parted for the slightly pissed-off albino.

All eyes were on him.

Inunaki Satoshi.

"For the team that boasts about being the iron wall, I don't seem to recall you lots being able to block me at all" Inunaki sneered.

Dateko flinched.

"Insult my team once more and I won't show any mercy when I'm let out on the court. I'll bring all storms to your midst"

Inunaki snarled, his eyes glinting with annoyance. As he glared hard.

"That I promised you"

Commander was out and he was out for blood.

Nishinoya stepped up as he stared at dateko hard.

"This time the ball's not dropping."

With the tension, the captains of respective teams nod at each other as they push their teams away from each other.

"That wall is going to be dust once we're done." the twins whispered as Karasuno entered the court with spirit.

The tournament was about to start and they were going to the top!

"Shi-kun I'll get the ball up so promise me you'll shine the brightest today as well" Nishinoya muttered.

"Sure, I won't let you down Yuu-chin. I'm sure you'll save us once more."

And so the tournament has now officially begun!

"I trust you 120%"

-to be continued-

(☞゚∀゚)☞A/n: Yahoo~ it's been so longggg...

Pretty boi chapter secret:

-Inunaki is protective of his team as much as the team is protective of him.

-Kiyoko and Sugawara often don't agree with each other when it comes to inunaki. 

Thank you all for the support you gave for this book! I hope every chapter lives up to your expectations!

Ne ways Stay safe, don't overwork yerselves! always wash yer hands, and stay away from germs!

Also if you don't know I'm an author of other haikyuu books, I'd be very happy if you go check out my other books!

THANK YOU FOR READING, don't forget to vote and comment, and follow me for new notifications and updates! until next time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.2K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
247K 15.9K 137
What if the characters of Haikyuu had Facebook!! Come in and see for yourself!! See their reactions!! Packed with insults, laughter, Facebook birthd...
29.3K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
3.9K 187 29
"Remember the promise you made years ago?" My brother asked from the phone. "Which one?" I asked as I blow a strand of my red hair away from my face...