Bit Into Your Love {SAPPHIC}

By Faerietrue

{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartb... More

Introduction
🩸Chasing the Light (pt.1)🩸
🩸Forest Intimacy (pt.2)🩸
🩸Eighteen (pt.3)🩸
🩸Gone Astray (pt.4)🩸
🩸Kidnapped (pt.5)🩸
🩸Healing (pt.6)🩸
🩸Interrupted (pt.7)🩸
🩸Drunken Tears (pt.8)🩸
🩸Fucking Agents (pt.9)🩸
🩸Artificial Sunlight (pt.10)🩸
🩸Melted (pt.11)🩸
🩸Silver Knife (pt.13)🩸
🩸Favorite Person (pt.14)🩸
🩸Dreaming in Sadness (pt.15)🩸
🩸The Knock On the Door (pt.16)🩸
Valuable Life (Fluffy Bonus)
🩸Handcuffed (pt.17)🩸
🩸Stinging Thoughts (pt.18)🩸
English Literature (Smutty Bonus)
🩸Space and Secrets (pt. 19)🩸
🩸Heartbreak (pt.20)🩸
🩸Betrayal (pt.21)🩸
🩸Drugged Hugs (pt.22)🩸
🩸Storytime (pt.23)🩸
🩸Duck Date (pt.24)🩸
🩸Birthday Gift (pt.25)🩸
🩸Antidepressants (pt.26)🩸
🩸Bones, Flesh, Organs (pt.27)🩸
Sixty-nine (Smutty Bonus)
🩸Journals (pt.28)🩸
🩸Bloody Bath Water (pt.29)🩸
🩸You Only Die Once (pt.30)🩸
🩸Baby Talk (pt.31)🩸
🩸Cottagecore (pt.32)🩸
🩸Mysteries and Mythics (pt.33)🩸
🩸Age (pt.34)🩸
🩸Forgotten and Replaced (pt.35)🩸
🩸Reminisce (pt.36)🩸
🩸Strawberry Frappuccino (pt.37)🩸
🩸New Life (pt.38)🩸
🩸Euphoria (pt.39)🩸
🩸Speak Up (pt.40)🩸
🩸Promises in Rings (pt.41)🩸
🩸Sticky Sunsets (pt. 42)🩸
🩸Cognitivity (pt. 43)🩸
🩸New Name (pt.44)🩸
🩸Dolls (pt.45)🩸
🩸Over and Over (pt.46)🩸
🩸Black Suit (pt.47)🩸
🩸Cold Blooded (pt.48)🩸
Author's Note :) MOOD BOARDS
🩸Blackmail (pt.49)🩸
🩸Test For Fear (pt.50)🩸
🩸Nudes and Bruises (pt.51)🩸
🩸Two Minutes (pt.52)🩸
🩸Airport (pt.53)🩸
🩸School Parking Lot (pt.54)🩸
🩸Fangs (pt.55)🩸
🩸Damn Dog (pt.56)🩸
🩸Everything's Okay (pt.57)🩸
Aquarium (Bonus)
🩸White Coats (pt.58)🩸
🩸A Very Vampy Christmas (pt.59)🩸
🩸First Kill (pt.60)🩸
🩸Unique Abilities (pt.61)🩸
🩸Young Love (pt.62)🩸
🩸March (pt.63)🩸
🩸Chasing the Dark (pt.64)🩸
🩸Punishment (pt.65)🩸
🩸Vines (pt.66)🩸
🩸Hope of a Timely Manner (pt.67)🩸
🩸Fog (pt.68)🩸
🩸Lost Time (pt.69🩸)
🩸A Dose of Garlic (pt.70)🩸
🩸Immortality (pt.71🩸)
🩸Identity (pt.72)🩸
🩸Predator (pt.73)🩸
🩸Vulnerability (pt.74)🩸
🩸EPILOGUE🩸
Author's Note/Acknowledgements
Grocery Store (BONUS)

🩸Explore My Body (pt.12)🩸

1.3K 36 51
By Faerietrue

(A/N, this chapter is just below 2,000 words. I'm counting is as okay because the last one was like 3,000 lmao.
There is smut but not to worry, I'll give a warning ❤️ when it's coming *pun intended* because the story is important to the plot! :) have fun, bestie)

"Kill him?" My eyes widened.

Harper nodded, the smirk remaining strong on his face.

"Well..."
"No. Let me do it," Cleo interrupted dryly.

"We're gonna have to wait for forever if you do it," he grumbled.

I sighed shakily.
"H-hold on,"
"You're talking about killing my father, the last parental figure..." My voice trailed off.

He wasn't a parental figure. I'd been the one taking care of him for years. He was the one who would make me nervous every time I'd hear the thump of his loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

He was the one who called me a homophobic slur every time he laid eyes upon me.

He was a horrible excuse for a father. I was embarrassed and ashamed of my family.

"Marine..." Cleo looked up at me and gave me a harsh yet concerned look. Her eyes stunned me and left me speechless, I hadn't seen a look like that in years. Like a concerned mother.

She really cared and wanted the best for me.

"Never mind, do what you want to." I finished.
"That's what I thought," Harper agreed, lightly laughing.

I sucked in a breath through clenched teeth, my hands forming fists under the covers. Then softly exhaled with a shaking breath. I had no control over my father's brainless choices, I blamed myself for him for too long.

I wouldn't. Not anymore.

But did that mean he should die? Not really. But Cleo needed him, his blood.
Cleo was more important to me than he ever had been.

"He is dead to me," I said quietly.

"Great, I'm glad we could come to an agreement," He gave a fake smile.

Cleo drilled a menacing glare right into Harper's eyes.

"Not very scary when you can barely stand up by yourself, sweetheart." He raised his eyebrows with an amused smile plastered on his face.
Cleo said nothing, but her glare remained just as strong. I let out a small huff and sank my hands deeper into her hair.

"I'm leaving to go get food." His voice rang no tones of remorse, and he left without another word.

(Official smut warning: proceed with caution
Bolded text when it's over so you know lmao)

Cleodare tilted her head towards me and planted her soft lips on my neck. A small moan evaded her mouth.

"What's wrong, bubby?"

I felt her thin lips form into a smile against my skin. "Will you touch me?"
"Like, how?" I whispered.

"You know how, babydoll..." She ran her finger across my collarbone.

It made my entire body tingle with heat waves. I shuddered and played with the spaghetti straps on her tank top, giggling. "I guess I do.."

"Just tell me where,"

"How about you explore, baby," Her voice vibrated silkily.
"Let your hands lead you."

Her voice was so low and husky I could feel myself dripping just listening to her, goosebumps raised on my arms.

Cleo laughed, "Someone's nervous," she rubbed my arm with a smirk.

"God, Cleo," I groaned.

"It's an easy task, really, making me orgasm,"
My heart fluttered and my cheeks flushed red.

"I haven't done it in years... I assume it'll come easily,"
"Pun intended." I said quietly.
"Mm..sure,"

My hands found their way down to slide her straps down and I bridged the gap between our lips, my eyes squeezed shut.

I pulled away, her saliva tainted my mouth. My eyes wandered down to her breasts, I could feel myself melting as I stripped her of her shirt, my hands were flimsy.

"What if I mess up?"
I squeezed her shoulders involuntarily.

She answered with no hesitance, quickly reassuring me, "There's barely any ways you can mess up pleasure for someone, babydoll,"
"everyone's different."

I took her word for it.

My hands found their way into her bra and as soon as my fingers traced her nipples, she let out a moan.
"Guess I found the sweet spot," I smiled.

She lost all of her composure when I squeezed them in between my fingers.
"Ooohh, Marine," She squirmed under my touch. Hearing her moan my name made me drip even more. I was going to be sitting in a puddle by the end of this journey.

Cleo began to straddle my thigh and thrust lightly, earning herself even louder quaking moans.

I raised my head to nibble at her earlobe, my fingers remaining on her nipples.

"Holy fuck," She whimpered, her eyes tightly shut.

I nibbled down to her breasts and began to suck on her nipples, causing her to stop thrusting and relish in the pleasure. She couldn't talk through endless loud moans.

"You're so sensitive..." I smiled softly, before going back to lapping her up.

While she was somewhat distracted I ran the tips of my fingers across her thighs and unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them off.

I gave her kisses along her breasts while she panted in relief. She fell forward into my arms, I held her frail body as I rubbed her clitoris through the thin fabric of her panties. Her chest rose and fell against me harshly as she panted.

Her moans quickly ramped up again as I applied more pressure onto her clit. I could feel her tense up and I knew an orgasm was bubbling up inside of her, about to explode.

"I-I'm close," She gasped.

"I know," I answered.
"Cum, pretty girl."

My fingers sped up on her clit and her legs defied her by trying to squeeze shut. It looked like she was having a war with herself as she tried desperately to keep them spread.

With one last roar of a whimper, I felt a wave of moisture escape her, leaving her underwear drenched.

Cleo inhaled sharply as I pulled my fingers back. She exhaled with a groan
and put her head on my chest.

I rubbed her back as she rested.
"You're gorgeous, Cleo,"

She kissed my neck in response and it took her a few minutes to recompose.

"I haven't felt that in years," She whispered breathlessly.
"I'll take this as a success then," I smiled.

I wasn't going to not get a little taste before I helped her change her underwear, however.

❤️
(SMUT OVER.
That wasn't so bad was it?)
❤️

I got Cleo changed and cleaned up, and in no time, Harper arrived back.

"Here," He deadpanned, handing her a fresh glass of blood. She sighed and took it with slightly trembling hands.

I put my hand over hers for support. "Are you okay?"

"I can't," She said softly, "I'm not hungry,"

"Well fuck it. Drink it anyway," Harper droned.
"You should drink it, you need it." I said gently, trying to tune him out.

Cleodare sighed, "Fine,"

She drank it slowly, like a little snail traveling to find shelter. Once the red liquid was emptied from the glass and had passed her lips, she put an arm over her mouth and coughed.

When she finished wheezing I could tell she was tired of being in such a state of helplessness. I felt like I had done all I could do to comfort her, and I hated seeing her so weak.

She looked at me with this despair in her eyes, a dark pit. She masked most of it with love. Although some of that despair I was able to see through her.

My hands formed into fists to keep from fidgeting.

Harper handed another glass to me to give to Cleo.

"I can't," She whimpered.
"Apologies, darling, but I didn't ask if you could. You will, if you ever want to leave that bed." He glared dominantly.

I could feel her body tremble against mine. There was no way I was going to make her drink it. I'd never seen such worry in her eyes like that.

I didn't put it up to her lips. I shoved it back into his hands and gave him a small glare, then turned back to Cleo and wrapped tight arms around her.

"Are you kidding me?"
"Sorry for being a sympathetic human being," I retorted under my breath.
"That's ironic," He grumbled.

She buried her head into my body. Her trembling slowed and her breathing softened. I could tell it was her way of thanking me.

We took it easy for the rest of the night. Harper was acting like a toddler, giving us the silent treatment because he was upset with us both. But Cleo and I couldn't have cared less.

"Finally found out he's more useful when he's silent, hm." She whispered innocently.

I smiled in agreement, before a thought came to my mind.

"I have a question,"
"Are you nervous?"

She was right to ask. I asked a lot of questions when I was nervous, she had realized it before I even had.

"No, I'm not," I answered.
She sighed, "Go for it, babydoll,"

"When I found your pulse.. I was just.. confused it was in the same spot as a human's pulse."

"We're not really all that different from humans than you think, Marine." Harper spoke. I looked down at him, he was sitting on the ground in his makeshift bed, crossing his arms.

"Sure, but..."

"Okay, we drink human blood because we don't have any, and we need the nutrients from it to survive," Cleo explained, "you know that part,"
I nodded.
"Okay...and it pumps around the body the same way."

"I have another question," I said.
"You said a question, not questions plural," She muttered, peering up at me.

"I know, but it's quick."
"I doubt that." Harper whispered. Probably to himself, and I happened to overhear.
Cleo hummed in response for me to continue.

"It's going to sound strange,"
"That's fine," She told me.

"How did you become a vampire?" I blurted.
"I've heard way worse," She mumbled, sitting up.

"I was born a vampire, I'm pure and I've never actually had the experience of being human," She answered.
"How were you born if female vampires don't have menstrual cycles?" I asked.

I felt myself drifting into another reality as she answered everything. Not the good kind, like when you're reading a good book. More realistically, a reality where my brain was trying to keep up with all the information and was out of breath.

"You said this was going to be quick," Cleo glared lightly.

"If you're human...and you get turned, ritual and all, you'll have already had your cycle, you lose it once you turn,"

I nodded for her to keep going.
"If you were born a vampire...like me, you don't have a cycle at all. I can't have children."

"Oh," I whispered in realization, "holy shit."

"I like watching it all click in your small brain, Marine." Harper said from behind. I could hear the smirk in his voice. Cleo sighed angrily and shot him a quick glare.
I couldn't count how many times she had glared at him.

"I volunteer to carry your babies," I smiled.
"Good." She replied, eyebrows slightly raised, a smile formed her lips.

Suddenly, I remembered my father. I rolled my eyes.
"What's wrong?" Cleo questioned.

"My father is going to work tomorrow, so if you're planning to kill him you should catch him sooner rather than later," I told them, glancing back at Harper.

"Heard." He smirked, leaning back against the dresser and crossing his arms.

Father was definitely in for a surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 227K 44
[Completed] ''I was born in flames and chaos. In one moment, I didn't exist at all. In another, air was tearing through the flesh of my lungs.'' Deep...
146K 5.8K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...