mafia step brothers (BTS FF)

By Amour_moonlight

It will reveal in the story... u will love it i don't promise but I can say ...love u.. This is my first book... More

introduction
1 chapter
2 chapter
3 chapter
4 chapter
5 chapter
6 chapter
7 chapter
introduction 2
8 chapter
9 chapter
10 chapter
11 chapter
12 chapter
notice ..
13 chapter
14 chapter
kim mansion tour
y/n and hoon's park mansion tour
15 chapter
16 chapter
17 chapter
18 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
21 chapter
22 chapter
23 chapter
24 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter
30 chapter
31 chapter
32 chapter
33 chapter
34 chapter
35 chapter
36 chapter
37 chapter
38 chapter
39 chapter
40 chapter
40 chapter
41 chapter
notice
important
important~

29 chapter

5.7K 165 30
By Amour_moonlight

In the living room
No one pov..
Yoongi n yn came back and saw Lena n ava in a revealing pj...than they saw every1 came down and jk said ..
Jk:- y did u both called us ?(cold)
Ava:- oppa can we have a pajama party just we siblings??
Jimin:- no-
Yn:- yeah ... sure..
Every1 looked at yn In surprised look ...
Lena:- than u all go and change in ur pj's..
They all left from living to there own rooms ... Lena n ava smirk ... because they had planed to take there revenge from yn ...after few minutes every1 came downstairs n sat on couch and Lena n ava bought the snack and dinner with some drinks they turned on the t.v n played one horror movie..

lena

Ava

twins

bts
Dinner and snacks 👇🏼

Jk and twins

Bts

Lena n ava..

They were watching movies while yn was feeling uncomfortable.. so she stood up and walked to her ran quietly.. she reached in her room and gone to her bathroom and looked herself in the mirror and in few minutes she throw up in the sink ... she was surprised that she just threw up cause she just had drinks and some pizza ... but she ignore it n gone downstairs n directly went to the kitchen to make some lemon juice.. she made it

She was drinking the lemon juice than her eyes went on the kitchens counter.. she saw a small tablet package... she picked it up and examined it and released that that tablet r  of poisoning.. she realized that lena bought her drink can open ... but she drank two sips of that drink n ate one pizza ... thats why the poison didn't work on her fully... she saw Lena coming towards the kitchen while talking with ava.. so yn hide under the kitchen table and started to hearing there talk ..
Lena:- unni do u think that poison will work on that bit(h..
Ava:- yes.. it will work fully on her.. and she will lose her consciousness and faint.. if this didn't work than she will threw up...
Lena:- hmm..cool ...
Ava:- let's go before anyone hear us ..
They both left and yn came up started to think how beat the shit out of them...than she gone and sat near hoon..and watched the whole movie together n at 9:14 pm every 1 left to there room  slept x yn she started to find ava's information... she got ...

Ava.
18
Cute (fake),sl-t,bit(h,gold digger, spoiled child,bully,rich, loves her fathers money more than anyone just like her mom..... work in mafia grp blackpool ..mafia name Anna...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yn:- so ... she work in a mafia grp...also she is like her mom ...hmm cool ill ask jungkook abt her mom tomorrow... now ill sleep I have to meet minho hyung tomorrow for cheak up ... good night world ...
In few minutes she slept

Thanks for reading
Please vote n comment..
Bye..
Lov u
Moons~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 22.9K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
110K 3K 25
I can say u will like it but have a doubt on loving this ... its a story about 2 siblings ...they both fell in love with... if I tell u now only the...
821K 21.6K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
386K 8.4K 37
I won't be editing this anymore!! Read my new ff "you are my desire" #1 SM 1# maknae #1 kpopff 1# Oppa 29# kpop 1# name 3#bts 1# armyff Your mo...