Posing Couple

Da benandmirandalover

Miranda and Ben spend the summer as a fake couple to get people off of their back. Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12

9

1K 51 41
Da benandmirandalover

Miranda rolled over and looked at Ben, who was already staring at her.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," Ben replied.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not that long, probably 5 minutes... you know you snore very cute."

"I do not snore," Miranda responded.

"You do, and It was to be expected after last night."

"Well, last night was a very good night." She voiced biting her lip.

" Can I make your morning a very good morning?" He asked, kissing her lips.

"You sure can,"
Miranda was a little sore from last night, but she wasn't going to pass this up. Ben kissed the side of her neck before sucking on her collarbone.

A knock on the door brought Miranda out of her thoughts of Ben. "Yes," she called out, biting her lip as he squeezed her breast.

"Are you all coming out to the historic tour," Paige asked.

"No, you guys go ahead. We are good." Miranda giggled.

Ben snatched the blanket off of Miranda, causing her to laugh loudly as he climbed over top of her.

He kissed her lips before traveling down to her neck. Miranda cupped the back of his head as he kissed and licked on her neck. He found her pleasure point again and sucked on it teasingly.

Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed herself into him. "How did you get to be so impatient already?"

"You shouldn't have fucked me the way that you did yesterday,"

"I shouldn't have?" He questioned with a small laughed.

"No, of course you should have but you're asking me why would I be impatient and in a rush to have sex with you. It's because I know know what it's like to be with you now." She explained.

"So you don't want me to eat your -
Ben couldn't even finish the word because Miranda started pushing his head down to her already wet center. " Don't be silly of course I do,"  she moaned when he kissed her clit.

Around 2 in the afternoon Ben and Miranda was dressed after their shower. They walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat before walking down the beach to meet up with the group for the boat tour.

"Hey you two love birds," Naomi said looking at them knowingly.

"Good afternoon," Miranda said clearing her throat and blushing from all the looks they recieved.

"Apparently, a long night and morning huh," Paige teased.

"We just ask that you keep it down tonight or whenever," Tucker grumbled walking off.

Miranda turned and put her face in Ben's chest as if to protect her from all the stares. She knew that she was ridiculously loud last night and this man did not care. How was he supposed to settle down and have kids and he had this I don't care attitude when it comes to sex.

Miranda shook her head because she couldn't fathom him having a family with anyone.

"We are taking the boat over to pig beach and then we are doing a boat ride and dinner."

"Sounds great,"

Ben helped Miranda on to the boat and they walked over to the seats. He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. Miranda looked back at him questionably.

"What? I know how scared you get." He countered.

"My hero," She said sarcastically.

"You see that big ass hickie you left on my neck?" Ben asked.

Miranda looked over to his neck and her eyes widen. She was forsure her teeth print was there too. "I'm sorry but hey adleast it's on top of your birth mark." She said sheepishly.

Miranda got off of the boat and she took her sandals off to walk in the sand.

Ben held her beach bag for her on one side and her hand on the other.

"Did you put sun screen on?" She asked.

"No I didn't think I would need it "

"You need it. Lay back." Miranda gestured to the beach chair.

Ben did as told and looked as Miranda grabbed the lotion out of her bag. She straddled his waist before squeezing some into her hands.

Taking pleasure in rubbing her hands up and down his chest. Making sure the lotion got every where. Ben stared up at her looking from her face to her cleavage. He had to be the luckiest man on earth to be able to experience this greatness up close.

"What are you staring at?" She questioned.

"You and the bathing suit." He answered licking his lips. That stare alone made Miranda shiver. She wiggled a little and Ben grabbed her waist. "Do not move baby. I won't be able to take that." He pleaded.

Miranda smirked and mouthed okay to him. She applied a little sunscreen to her fingers before rubbing it into his face and forehead. She used her thumb and pointer finger to rub his chin before gripping it and pulling him into a kiss.

"Mmmm, you're a natural temptation."

"Am I?" she smiled coyly. It felt good to be looked at in this light. Ben made her feel good inside and out.

"You need sunscreen too,"

"No, I don't because I'm going to be laying underneath this umbrella."

"You are going to be getting in the water,"

"Now, I was being nice to even come out here knowing that pigs were going to be roaming around and in the water and if you think I am getting in that water, you have lost all your good sense."

"Babe please. Why do I always have to convince you first. Why can't you just do it. You always have so much fun anyway."

"Fine only because you are soooo convincing" she dragged.

"Okay, now let me rub lotion on those thighs of yours."

Miranda moved off of Ben and he got up so she could lay back. He lifted her right leg up and Ben to put sunscreen in his hand before applying it to her.

"The erotic V is tonight." Ben assured her looking at her legs he raised.

Miranda raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Uh you are so-" she couldn't even finish her words as she giggled. "Okay," she agreed. She was down for whatever with him.

Ben finished up and stared at Miranda. "Just give me 10 mintues laying up here and then I will join you,"

"10 mintues Miranda,"

"I love you alls relationship," Kim told her as she laid on the chair next to hers.

"Thanks," Miranda smiled.

"So, clearly we all know what you two were up to last night," Kim added wiggling her eyebrow.

Miranda blushed and covered her face. "I'm really sorry about that. I was trying to keep it down but he wasn't having that."

"Sounds like the sex is great,"

Miranda looked over at Paige. She didn't want to brag about her and Ben because others would want to try him and she wasn't having that.

"It's impeccable," She finally answered.

"You really hit the jackpot," Paige said with a big smile.

"So what's next for you all?" Kim asked.

"Like what?"

"Marriage...kids,"

Miranda was silent for a while because none of that was next and she was actually freaked out because of it. This was pretend. She wasn't actually dating to marry.

"Well Ben understands that we are dating to marry. We have only been together almost half a year. He's got sometime before I expect a ring. " Miranda lied.

She looked over to the water and saw Naomi talking to Ben. "Next time don't invite single people on a trip with people who are not. You all are going to make me smack that girl." Miranda nodded her head to the water.

"She's harmless Miranda,"

"She has been anything but harmless since college."

"You are very handsome," Naomi complimented Ben.

"Uh thanks," Ben cleared his throat.

He was trying to move away from this girl. She kept striking up a conversation and would throw a compliment in the mix.

"You seem like the right man to tame someone. I could settle down for you and have all your babies." Naomi smiled batting her eyelashes.

"I could have you seeing a plastic surgeon for your face if you try me again." Miranda snapped from behind them.

"Oh Miranda. I was just joking." She said wearily throwing her hands up in a surrender signal.

"You were just finding some where else to be. Go get out of my eye sight before I change my mind." Miranda snapped. Ben looked at Miranda and she looked scarey as hell. If looks could kill the both of them will be dead.
"Is that how you do me after one night of sleeping together...wow Ben Warren."

"No, Miranda I wasn't...I

"I thought I provided you with the best sex of your life. I actually gave you the most private piece of me and you go and do this."

"Miranda no listen. She came over here. I was not entertaining her. You are right. It was the best sex of my life. I would never do that to you. I'm honored that you shared yourself with me and I don't take it for granted-

"Calm down Benjamin. It was just a joke. That girl has been a hoe since before we could truly grasp the since of what it was." Miranda laughed.

Ben looked at her perplexed. Only because he was truly sharing his feelings with her. He valued her and what they did. He was honored that she let him in like that and shared her body with him. She really was the best sex of his life and he couldn't go back to anyone else. "It was just a joke," he repeated.

"Yeah just a joke," Miranda moved to stand infront of him. She honestly felt bad. He looked so scared to disappoint her. Miranda reached out and brought him down for a kiss. "I'm sorry," she told him.

Ben lifted her and Miranda wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed.

"I lifted you because we got a vistor." Ben said nodding his head to the right.

"Holy shit," Miranda jumped looking at the pig on the right of them.

Ben laughed loudly. "They won't do anything to you. You just have to make sure you show them an empty hand. So they know you don't have any food."

"Come on come down so I can get a picture with you and them."

"Okay," Miranda agreed wearily.

She slid down until her feet touched the sand under the water.

There were two baby pigs swimming their way and Miranda looked nervously. Ben moved her farther into the water and scooped the baby pig up into his arms. He rubbed his hand across it and Miranda smiled lightly at him before doing the same.

"They are actually so cute ." Miranda mused.

"Here's let's take you alls picture." James said pointing his camera towards them. Ben pulled Miranda close into him as they smiled for the picture with the pig. Ben eased it back into the water and watched it swim to join others and greet other tourist.

"Yeah, I read that they are pretty docile. This beach also has sea turtles, puffer fish, rays, reef sharks and even sand sharks.

"What?" Miranda gasped before jumping into his arms. "I think you just like to hold me because why in God's name would you tell me that." She asked looking into his eyes.

"You are the strongest, hard shelled, most scariest woman I have ever met." Ben noted laughing.

After a long day Miranda and Ben took a bath together. Neither of them ever being this intimate with a person. She used the sponge to wash Ben's chest.

"What's your favorite food?" Ben asked Miranda.

"Waffles," she answered quickly.

"Waffles?"

"I mean I love good food but a good Waffle is heaven."

"So you like breakfast food?"

"Yeah, I could eat that for lunch and for dinner."

"Me too," Be responded.

"If you could change one thing about yourself, What would it be?"

"I think I would want to be taller," Miranda answered leaning her head over as Ben wiped the sponge across her neck.

"Uh uh you are perfect the way you are."

"Thanks for the confidence boost Ben Warren. It's not that, I just would like to be able to reach things on my own." Miranda concluded and Ben laughed.

"Now why is that funny?" She asked nudging him, causing bubbles and water to fly.

"It's not," He responded, visually holding in his laugh.

"You're an ass," she remarked as Ben kissed her nose.

" do you believe in mythical creatures. If so which one ?" Miranda asked.

"Yeah I do, and mermaids." Ben voiced.

"I honestly don't doubt that either but why do you think they are out there."

"Because only 20 percent of the ocean is explored. How is it that monkeys could evolve into humans. You don't think the biggest part of the world that is undiscovered could have half human half fish."

"Interesting. You know I love sci-fi so I'm all ears."

"You could be like a mermaid."

"I could?"

"Yeah they say sirens can enchant someone."

"So are you saying I enchanted you."

"Strong possibility." Ben smiled. "I mean hell, you and this water is magnificent. So I'm calling it."

"Calling what?"

"You're my mermaid Miranda," he replied simply.

Miranda smiled and reached out to let her arms hang from his neck. She kissed his lips and gasped when Ben pulled her over top of him.

Ben smiled against her lips as she reached down and grabbed his penis lightly rubbing up and down with her hand before placing him at her entrance.

Miranda looked into Ben's eyes as she eased down on him. "Oh my God," she moaned loudly, glad they were in the bathroom. She placed her hand on his shoulder and reached out with her other hand placing that one against the wall.

"Dam Miranda," Ben moaned grabbing her ass.

"Benjamin," she whimpered.

It didn't take them long to reach a mind blowing orgasm. Miranda leaned her forehead against his, still out of breath. "You are amazing," Ben told her.

"No, you are. It's all you."

"Well the way you just winded them hips and bounced up and down. I'm for certain it's you."He returned causing Miranda to giggle.

"Come on let's wash off and get out. We was getting dirty as we cleaned and now my skin is wrinkled."

"Okay," Ben agreed turning on the faucet to rinse the sponge off.

Miranda was really nervous about them going back home. What would this mean for them. Now she was kind of regretting all of the great sex because were they suppose to act as if it didn't happen. Would he go out here and find someone else to have sex with. Did their sex mean anything for him.

She laid in bed on his chest and was in deep thought.

She liked him and was in deep. It was no way of avoiding that.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12K 171 5
Miranda has a steamy Bucket list that Ben helps her fulfill.
Baby Mama Da Love

Fanfiction

24.7K 749 12
A doctor visit for a routine birth control removal flips her life upside down. Inseminated by a specimen meant for a patient in the next room, now-pr...
19.6K 682 13
Long time friends Ben and Miranda decide to have a child together without becoming a couple. After becoming involve with each other they secretly ha...
5.1K 144 29
A collection of oneshots about Ben and Bailey