πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ π™³π™Ύπ™Όπ™Έπ™½π™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύ...

By hannahmei18

" I've may be an idol. But it ain't easy when your an actress as well. Plus, having five idiots with you 24/7... More

A/N
Nakamura Kasumi
Kasumi's Debut Teaser Video
Ships In The Group
Ships Outside Of The Group
Crown
WIKIPEDIA
K-Profiles
Google ( Kasumi's Version )
Kasumi Hair Style/Dye Through The Years
KASUMI NICKNAMES TO HER HYUNGS
THE HYUNGS NICKNAMES FOR KASUMI
Crown MV Outfits
Crown Dance Practice Outfit
Our Summer
Our Summer Outfits
KOREABOO
Dating History
Inside Of Kasumi's Phone
Ready?
KOREABOO
Western Acting Ships
KaDley Profile 2019-2023
WIKIPEDIA ( Kasumi's Ver )
Who's The No. 1 Most Beutiful Women In The World 2023?
K-pop Artist/Idols/American Artists That Dislike Kasumi
Kasumi's First Solo!
News & Scandals
Koreaboo
WIKIPEDIA
Questioning Film-What do you see?
What do you do? ( Nakamura Kasumi )
Kasumi's Pets
Gifts That Fans Got Kasumi During Fan Signs
Kasumi's Cousin ( WIKIPEDIA )
Kasumi's Solo Comeback Album!
Kasumi Through The Years!
Google Of The Members ( 2023 )
Cat & Dog Teaser Photos ( Kasumi's Ver )
Kasumi's Pre-Debut Songs
Kasumi On Apple TV
[ BONUS ] Why Was Kasumi Wasn't In Bunk'd Season 1?
Help!! 😩
What Kasumi & Bradley's Kid Looks Like
What Kasumi's & Yeonjun's Kid Looks Like
Yeonmi Profile

Crown MV

67 2 0
By hannahmei18

( Kasumi's first solo scene when she lip sings her first line )

( Kasumi's second solo scene )

( instead of Yeonjun, it'll be Kasumi. But she's sitting criss cross with an cute pout expression. But she doesn't stand up, she just sits there when the camera zoom in )

( Kasumi is back to hack to Yeonjun. So basically, she's between Soobin and Beomgyu. But she's in the same position as Yeonjun )

( Kasumi would be joining Heuning Kai's solo scene. She'll be to the right side. When they popped their heads tho, Kasumi's mouth is open slightly while acting cute with her expression )

( Kasumi is between Yeonjun and Soobin. Instead, she's jumping up with a smile on her face )

( Kasumi is not on the dog print but on the empty grass beside it. She's laying on her back with her right arm behind her head and her left hand a bit infront of her face to block the sun. This one, she ain't smiling )

( Kasumi would be in the middle between Taehyun and Beomgyu, doing the same pose as Taehyun )

( Kasumi began to get up and ran away from her members, she looks back of seeing them running after her )

( Kasumi is beside Heuning Kai and on the other side. She's laughing through the Pain when the rest of the members spinning the dressing hanger stand )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 629 91
JM: Jungkook-ah! May I ask you something? JK: Yeah, hyung! JM: If I die, What will you do? JK: Stop hyung! I don't even want to hear it! If you die...
17.7K 560 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...
102K 1.3K 34
(Highest rank in Fanfiction, #228!??) Park Shina, a 17 year old girl that is blessed with beauty and talents. She can sing as beautiful as an angel...
35.4K 858 36
It was strange. Seeing the person that you thought you would never see again. Especially from across the stage. Of course they knew that they worked...