~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค

~Chapter 8~

4.8K 263 7
By SoumyaShet

~Author's POV~

The Yaduvanshi's and Ranawat's saw a peculiar scene.
A girl clad in a pink kurti with her back facing towards them was arguing or rather the guard was the one shouting on her while she failed miserably defending herself.

( Vaidehi's outfit)

" Tumhari himmat kaise huyi andar ghusne ki koshish karne ki. "
" Kakasa! Hum issi ghar ke sadasya hai! Hume please andar jane dijiye! "
" Koi bhi muh uthakar aayega toh kya hum usse andar jane de denge! "
" Par kakasa, humari baat samajne ki koshish toh kijiye. "

"Kya ho raha hai yeh sab? " Vishwanath raised his voice which drew both of the arguing persons attention. One was scared while the other was taken aback.

The guard informed those that were present there,that this lady here was trying to trespass. All this while, the lady didn't even turn to face the audience.

"Kon hai aap! " It was Rana Amrendra who tried to intervene this time. She still didn't turn.The atmosphere around was turning tense. Having no other option, Vaidehi turned to face the situation she dreaded. But it was much more shocking than she had expected it to be because along with her family, there were some other people too who were unknown to her. Then, to her bad luck amongst all this she spotted him....... The man who she had begun to hate for his previous actions! The prince.. Rutvendra.

The whole Ranawat family was taken aback seeing Vaidehi after nearly five years. Though they were the one's who had called her up, but when they actually did face her the situation was totally different. But the time of her arrival was wrong... Very wrong.

Vishwanath was angry! So was everyone from the Ranawat family! Firstly she didn't came when she was expected to! And now she decided to show up in front of the people ,who were probably the most important one's for the Ranawat's currently! But on sensing the atmosphere turn tense, Vishwanath decided to handle the situation in order not to let it get out of hand.

Vishwanath ji knew the questioning look on the Yaduvanshi's faces was not good! It needed to be dealt with immediately.

Apart from all the drama that was unfolding,somebody else was also shocked. Yes! It was Rutvendra! More than shock he was going through rage. The women who had questioned his ego and bruised it soo badly was standing right in front of him. The women who had insulted him in front of the villagers, the one whom he wanted to take revenge from was standing right in front of him!
The feeling of revenge was overpowering his senses!

But at the back of his mind, Rutvendra too was curious to know what she.. was doing here! Why she told the guard that she was a member of this family ? He had questions and he surely wanted the answers at that very moment.

The Yaduvanshi's looked towards Vishwanath ji for the answers.

Realising the situation, Vishwanath ji spoke, " Yeh Vaidehi hai! "
" Vaidehi" Rutvendra repeated the name, with rage in his eyes but he liked the way the name rolled out from his tongue.
" Yeh... Yeh humare ghar ki badi beti hai! Abhishek ki chotti behen! " Vishwanath ji revealed.

The Yaduvanshi's were shocked.
Rutvendra was shocked!
He surely didn't expect her to belong to such a big, rich family. She rather appeared to him like a middle class attention seeking girl. But having come to know that she too was a Ranawat was a shock for him. It took him a long time to process that fact.

The Yaduvanshi's had a lot of questions.If she was the Ranawat family's member then why didn't the guard know about it? If she was a member of that family then why was she not a part of  the family's biggest celebration?

But Rana Amrendra let those questions be.

Vishwanath signalled Abhishek through his eyes ordering him to take control.

" Woh, Vaidehi ko kuch kaam aa gaya tha isiliye late ho gayi, aur waise bhi yeh guard naya hai na... sham ko hi join huwa hai isliye shayad chotti si galatfahami ho gayi. " ,Abhishek stated adoring his face with the sweet smiled that was too fake.

The guard too realised the gravity of the situation and nodded his head to whatever his employer said.

Yaduvanshi's could see that they both were lying.

"Humne yeh nahi socha tha ki aap apne ghar ki ladkiyon ko der raat tak bhahar rehne dete honge Vishwanath bhai sab. " Soumyawati, Rutvendra's grandmother commented.

"Wohh.. Aisa kuch nahi...
Before Vishwanath could complete, Rana Amrendra cut him again, " Hum kaal milte hai! Humare panditji ko hum sath mei layenge, asha karte ha aape panditji bhi honge kal. "
"Ji jaroor" Vishwanath said.

Turning towards Vaidehi, Amrendra
pointed towards her and said, " Yeh bhi kal maujood honi chahiye! "

Saying this he opened the car door and made his way inside. All the other Yaduvanshi's also made their ways to the cars.

All the while, one pair of eyes we're fixed towards Vaidehi, it was Rutvendra.
The eyes were filled with rage, revenge or repentance no one could guess.

This meeting was surely the beginning of something no one would have ever expected to happen, neither the Yaduvanshi's nor the Ranawat's.

_______ ______________ __________________ __

Someone else's was also going through a dilemma while all this was happening! It was Nandini. The arrival of Vaidehi, her coming in front of the Yaduvanshi's, Rana Amrendra ordering her to be present tomorrow was all playing in her head.
Everything was going fine, the Yaduvanshi's had liked Aanisha, Rutvendra had showed his interest in her! But now.. Nandini was clueless. She couldn't decipher what the future held.
_____ ____________ _________________________

After the Yaduvanshi's had left, the Ranawat's were still in shock. There family member had returned after years, precisely five years, cause the last time  Vaidehi was called was, during the celebration of her grandparent's anniversary five years back. But even today after five years, nobody was happy to have her here just like the old times.

When Abhishek saw her, for a few moments he did feel the thing that any brother would feel seeing his sister after so long. But the hate overpowered, and he masked his emotions.

"Ghar mei mehmaan abhi tak hai. "Vasundhara said drawing her husband's attention to the fact that the party was not still over.
" Aap jayein dadusa, yeh sab baad mei dekh lenge! " Abhishek said.

The Ranawat's went inside to attend the guests but not before giving skeptical looks towards Vaidehi, who stood there silently.
______ ___________________ _________________

Abhishek ordered Vaidehi to enter the house from the back door, since the party was still not over and few guests were still there.

"Chup chap kamre mei jakar bethi rehna! Jab tak party khatam nahi ho jati tab tak bahar mat aana! Pehle hi sab bohot batein kar rahe hai tumhari gerhaziri ki ab agar achanak tumhe dekhenge toh aur sawal uthenge. "

"Ji" Vaidehi said in a slow voice.
She knew she was already in big trouble.

Saying this Abhishek escorted her towards a room from the back door. But before  leaving he latched the door from outside. Vaidehi did heard that but she was too was consumed by her own thoughts.

All this time, Vaidehi was thinking about today's course of events. But the worst thing that she reminded herself of ,was coming face to face with Rutvendra.

_______ __________________ _________________

~Rutvendra's POV~

She was a Ranawat. The same family jiske sath humara rishta judne wala hai. I was shocked when I first saw her there. Though even now she managed to give me an unusual feeling that i never experienced before apart from the time that I first saw her. But......

She insulted me.......
She hurted my ego........
She made me look inferior in front of the villagers............

______ ____________________ ________________

Hope the chapter is good enough.🍁
Please vote and comment .🐨
Love Love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.6K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...
34.3K 1.8K 23
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
795K 74.7K 55
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 53.5K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...