Azur Lane: The Other Worlder...

Від FWZ2404

Three people, friends with each other, died. They, later on, woke up as a Shipgirl. They have made a terrible... Більше

Prologue
Protagonists Ship (Bio)
Ch. 2: Back Home
Ch. 3: Discovery
Ch. 4: Alius Mundi
Ch. 5: The Weight of Secrets

Ch. 1: Skirmish

585 27 12
Від FWZ2404

After hearing the "Sakuran" ship girl's response, Enterprise informs the whole fleet about the situation

{Everyone,} [Enterprise]

{What's the situation Enterprise?} [Cmdr AL]

{Commander, get inside of Belfast ship fast, they're going-} [Enterprise]

BOOM

Before Enterprise finished her sentence, a loud boom was heard from the "Sakuran" ship that was detected. Yamato has shot all of her Main and Secondary guns to the Azur Lane fleet.

{Girls disperse!} [Cmdr AL] The Commander commanded the fleet to dodge the shot by dispersing.

Most of the shots hit the water, but some were able to hit Ark Royal as she was too late to dodge, and Ayanami's ship that was left alone by her while she was on Belfast ship.

A shot from Yamato's main battery gun hit Ark Royal rigging. Ayanami ship is the one that got the most hits, with 2 secondary battery gunshots crushing her A deck gun, rendering it useless, and 3 more shots at the bridge, superstructure, and with luck, at one of her Torpedo tubes, blowing it up when the shot hit.

Ayanami was left shocked, not only seeing her own Faction ship firing at them but also seeing that her ship was the one that getting the most hit.

She feels betrayed.

"Ayanami! Are you alright? How is your ship?" [Cmdr AL] The Commander asked Ayanami, feeling worried about her ship that was getting shot so much.

"I'm fine Commander, but my ship is in a really bad condition, I won't be able to help in the fight." [Ayanami]

"It's good that you are fine, but immediately take the form of your rigging and take shelter in Belfast ship. We wouldn't want your ship to sink and you get crippled." [Cmdr AL]

"Alright Commander!" [Ayanami]

Back to the main fleet, the dispersed ship has started to battle against the opposing fleet. The Battleship and Cruiser ship aimed their guns and the Aircraft Carrier readied their planes. They shoot their guns and send their aircraft to the "Sakuran" ship, hoping to strike them down with their superior firepower and number.

The "Sakuran" ship managed to hardly dodge some of the shots, but due to their slow movement, there are still some shots that managed to hit them.

Because of Yamato's big figure, Enormously big rigging, and slow speed, she was hit by some of Prince of Wales and Prinz Eugen's shots, damaging some part of her rigging, but still usable for the battle. Enterprise and Ark Royal planes were about to attack Yamato And Tachibana but with Yamato's large amount of AA, she managed to destroy all of them.

Prince of Wales and Prinz Eugen are reloading their guns, while Enterprise and Ark Royal getting shocked that their deployed planes getting destroyed easily. They're considering doing a second wave. But the opposing enemy wouldn't wait for them to finish.

Yamato target their gunner first, seeing their planes wouldn't be a problem. She aimed two of her main guns at Prince of Wales and one at Prinz Eugen, with all of the Secondary to Prince of Wales as well.

She fired her guns, hoping that it will defeat the main gunner of the opposing fleet.

The main gunner of Azur Lane tries to dodge Yamato's shots, but with a lot of shells going to Prince of Wales, she would still gets hit by some of them. Her rigging is getting worse, but it would not stop her from still fighting.

The Aircraft carriers have decided to do a second wave of planes to Yamato, by using a new tactic of dispersing the planes to make it harder for them to get shot down.

They all keep sending shells and planes at each other, wanting the opposing side to lose.

With all of their concentration going to Yamato, Tachibana is trying to sneakily moves to flank the Azur Lane ships, attempting to torpedo them.

'Almost there...' [Tachibana]

Splash Splash

"Holy-" [Tachibana]

As Tachibana was getting closer, there were suddenly shells hitting the water near her, surprising her.

"Oh, you're not going to do that little miss." [Belfast] Belfast was the one that fired the shells at Tachibana, managing to stop her at her track.

Belfast then fired more of her guns to interrupt what Tachibana is trying to do.

{Everyone, watch your port side, the Sakuran Destroyer is trying to flank and probably Torpedos.} [Belfast] Belfast informs the rest of the fleet about Tachibana's plan.

{Copy that Belfast, } [Enterprise] Enterprise takes the message.

{Ark Royal, target the Destroyer, don't let her get close.} [Enterprise]

{I like Destroyer, but sadly she's our enemy... Alright then, the order is received!} [Ark Royal] Ark Royal sends some of her torpedo bombers to Tachibana, to torpedo her.

'Ah, crap... I definitely won't be escaping this one easily.' [Tachibana] Seeing the upcoming planes, Tachibana feels fear that she won't make it in one piece.

She tries to not get hit by the Torpedo bombers, and she also tries to shoot the closing Torpedo bombers with her 1 Inch AA guns, but sometimes some would get jammed for whatever reason.

"Oh God damnit stupid AA guns! Why in the world do I get summoned with this ship! Why not another cool ship that is meant for big combat like this!" [Tachibana]

Some of Ark Royal's planes that have gotten closer to Tachibana deployed their torpedoes to Tachibana. Seeing this, Tachibana tries to dodge the coming torpedoes, but one torpedo hit her back, hurting her in the process.

Tachibana groan in pain, feeling hurt because it was the first time something like this happen to her.

Unbeknownst to the Azur Lane fleet, someone has infiltrated the Belfast ship.

Alaska who was left alone after Yamato fired her shells at Azur Lane fleet, takes the opportunity to escape. But midway through her escape, she changed her mind and instead try to sneak past the enemy and try to board and infiltrate Belfast ship.

After managing to board the ship, she goes inside, trying to find someone there. Well, she sometimes would get stuck in the corridor due to her rigging, but she will manage.

After hard work moving in the corridor, she found a radio room, which she suspected inside there the Commander of Azur Lane.

She opened the door to the radio room.

The Commander hearing the sound of the door opening, stand up from their seat.

"Hm? Is that you Ayanami? I told you to not move and stay in one of the dorms, do you need some-" [Cmdr AL]

As they are about to turn their head facing the one that opened the door, the Commander was pushed to the table where all the radios are located. The Commander's neck is getting gripped hard by Alaska's right hand, her other hand takes a firearm in Commander's gun belt, putting the gun at the skull of the Commander.

"Be a good Commander, and everything should just be fine."

"Guh?! H - How did you . . . Get inside. . ?" The Commander didn't expect that Alaska would get inside the ship.

Alaska gripped the Commander's neck harder, choking them.

"A hostage shouldn't talk too much. If you won't be cooperative, I wouldn't mind putting a bullet through your skull. It would look cool right?" Alaska continues, "And if you die, the girls in Azur Lane will be really sad about the death of yours, and they might even fight each other without your guidance, you don't want that don't you~"

"You . . . Fucking Fox. . ."

"So, would you like to be a good hostage, and shut up?"

"Fi - Fine, I'll play with your little game. . ."

"Good~"

Alaska releases her grip on the commander's neck. She pushes her left knee to the Commander's gut and uses her right hand to open up Radio.

Back to the battle, the Azur Lane ship girls are getting the upper hand. They managed to destroy two of Yamato's Main battery guns, destroy a lot of her AA guns, and managed to make her rigging to get some little fire.

Tachibana was not in good shape either. She's still getting attacked by both Ark Royal and Belfast planes and guns, and some Enterprise planes came to help those two to defeat Tachibana.

As it was looking like the Azur Lane ship girl are about to win, a radio voice was heard from all of the ship girls.

{Hello there everyone! It's me Alaska, the ship girl you hurt so badly. I'm in the radio room where you lovely Commander are! If you wish to see your Commander with no extra hole, I hope you guys would hear me!} Alaska said in a playful tone

The ship girls are shocked to know that their Commander has been taken hostage by the ship girl they previously taken care of.

They then stop shooting and sending planes against Yamato and Tachibana.

Those two are confused about why did their enemy suddenly stop shooting.

As they're about to use the opportunity to attack, someone contacted them by telepathy.

<Guys, you can stop shooting now!> [Alaska]

<Hah? Rava? Are you fine?> [Yamato]

<Yeah, I'm fine right now. You guys can stop shooting, I have everything under control!>

<Are you sure?> [Tachibana]

<Yes I'm!>

<...Alright, good luck with whatever you're doing.>

<Thanks!>

{You . . . How did you get inside my ship?} [Belfast] Belfast asked in disbelief.

{Release the Commander! Don't you dare to hurt-} [Enterprise]

{Calm down, it's not like I will immediately shoot your Commander with this gun in my hand. Though. . .} [Alaska] As Alaska said that, she uses her knee that was used to push the Commander's gut to kick the Commander's groin.

The kick was so strong it make the Commander scream with 3 exclamation marks.

Alaska herself, suddenly feel a phantom pain in her groin area.

'Maybe I shouldn't do that. . .'

{Commander?!} All the ship girls heard the scream from the Commander.

{Maybe I shouldn't have kicked your Commander's groin area . . . Anyway, if you want your Commander to be safe, you would need to accept what I want. If you don't do that, I would do what I have said previously.} [Alaska] Alaska threatened them of what're the consequences of not agreeing.

{You...} [Enterprise]

{Enterprise, let's hear what this woman wants. We don't want to endanger the Commander right?} [Prince of Wales]

{I agree, we should hear her, or not the Commander will be in danger.} [Prinz Eugen]

{...Alright Alaska, what do you want?} [Enterprise]

{Hehe, it's nice that you've become calmer and now be able to cooperate with me.} [Alaska]

{Just tell us what you want.} [Ark Royal]

{Fine fine, what I want, more like what we want, is for you girls to let us go, that simple.}

{Everyone? Are we gonna let them go?} [Enterprise]

{Yes} Everyone agreed to let them leave.

{Wonderful! But, to make sure you girls won't attack us while we're leaving, I'm gonna take your Commander for a walk. Don't worry, I won't kill.}

Alaska then turned off the radio. She then faces the Commander that is held hostage.

"Now move it."

"Tch. . ."

Alaska and the Commander are now both on Belfast's stern. Alaska looks around for something, and then she sees a rope. She paced to the rope and took it. She brings it to the Commander to be used to tie them up. She ties the Commander's leg at the railing and kicked them down from the ship.

"Oh for God's sake-" [Cmdr AL]

The Commander is hanging upside down at the stern.

"I swear, you're gonna regret what you've done." [Cmdr AL]

"You sure? You're probably gonna die due to some plot or something."

"Do you think this is a joke? Do you think sinking innocent ship girls is a JOKE?!" The Commander lose their composure over Alaska's playfulness.

"Woah, just calm down good Commander, you don't want to see breaking composure like this in front of your subordinates right? In front of your ship girls right?"

"Grr..."

Alaska jumps onto the water and then slides away from the ship.

As she's getting far away, she then shouts at the Commander.

"And about the sinking ship, let's just say, I don't care~!"

Hearing this statement, the Commander got incredibly furious.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DON'T CARE?! YOU'RE THE WORST OF THE WORST SHIP GIRL THAT EVER LIVED. GET BACK HERE YOU FUC-"

Alaska we're already too far away for her to hear the Commander's tantrums.

Alaska tells her friends to leave the place.

The Battle of Azur Lane and three traitor ships was supposedly won by the Azur Lane ship girl, but is it actually a win?

The traitor ship fleet then sails away to search for a port they can use to repair themselves, while the Azur Lane fleet goes back to their bases for repairs.

This is the conclusion of the battle.

==================================

Thank you for reading this fanfiction of mine, I was able to make this in just a day, which as a newbie I'm quite proud of.

Were there some plot twists that you weren't expecting from the story? Or were you already predicting what would happen in the story? Leave a comment to let everyone know!

Don't forget to leave a vote too! Every vote you give to this fanfic will make me more motivated to do more! That's one of the reasons why I could make this in just a day!

Thank you, have a nice day, and see you in the next chapter.

The image of the injured Prince of Wales is created by Xun_yu

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

137K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
40.7K 1.2K 21
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
20.1K 575 28
When Takao was about to be sunk/Killed as a target ship until a Female Knight with golden armor gave her some time to escape and from there she was h...
47K 1K 32
So After Bismarck got sank by the Royal Navy because she killed Hood, She regrets it so badly a mysterious figure approaches her and offers her a dea...