the gray garden

By mysticwolf15

I got an idea for writing love stories between the characters, so plz give it a try and be patient for the up... More

the gray garden
etihw ♥ kcalb part 1 (edit)
etihw ♥ kcalb part 2
etihw ♥ kcalb part 3
grora♥wodahs part 1

Grora♥Wodahs part 2

722 15 15
By mysticwolf15

WODAHS POV:

I awoke with the sound of screaming coming from grora's room.

Panicking i ran to see if everything was ok.....but it wasnt.

The room was trashed, the window shattered and grora nowhere to be seen.

I hurridly ran back to my room and grabbed my sword running out into the woods to go find her. It was my job and only mine to keep her safe!

*a month later*

Grora had been missing for a month now, everyone's given up on her. Well....everyone but me.

I spen restless nights thinking about what could be happening to her while I'm asleep! I just can't bare it!

In anger and stress i flung my chair and a few papers around the room, when u found an adress.

I had a gut feeling that is where Grora is, and i was going to find her even if it killed me!

I ran out to look for my beloved, only hoping i wasnt to late!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.1K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...