Mystery Of The Mask

Von geetsnovels

Akihiko Yamagata had always been a quiet boy, content to keep to himself and avoid the drama and danger that... Mehr

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS
EP 1 : THE NEW STUDENT
EP 3 : NO MORE ALIVE
EP 4 : 20 PEOPLE KILLED
EP 5 : CLONE OF MASK MAN
EP6 : NEW INFORMATIONS
EP7 : HER WITH HIM?
EP8 : NEW IDEA

EP 2 : KYOTSU HAYASHI

12 2 11
Von geetsnovels

~Akihiko pov~

I was taking a sweet sleep but sometimes woke me up by knocking door, she was my older sister

"Wake up, Akihiko! You don't have much time to get ready for school!" she shouted as I sprang out of bed and opened the door. "I'm so sorry, Ane," I apologized as I quickly donned my school uniform. After fixing my hair, I went downstairs to finish my breakfast.

Ane, would it be possible for you to drive me to school?" I inquired, and she nodded her head in response.

Oh no..I wish i could wake up early this morning too

I made it to school in just a few minutes, sprinted to my classroom, and flung the door open, feeling anxious.

"You're late again, baka!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry, teacher," I apologized. "Sit down now and don't waste any more of our time," she reprimanded. I hurried to my seat as the others chuckled.

Ahhh why they're giggling

"Let's get back to studying now," she said. I glanced over at Akari.

Ahhh looking so cute like tomorrow

She caught sight of me and beamed a friendly smile.

Ohhh nooo..she noticed and gave smile, what a feeling. I got goosebumps

~~~~~~~~~

"Time for a break," I said to myself as I packed away my notebook and book into my bag. I rested my head on the desk for a moment when suddenly a sweet voice caught my attention.

"Yamagata-san"

"......"

"Yamagata-san"

Ahh akari is calling me

I sprang to my feet and met her gaze. "I hope I didn't disturb you," she said with a puppy-dog look. "No, you're good," I replied. "What's your question?" I inquired.

"So who's that?" she asked, pointing to the guy standing with the girl. "That's Kyotsu Hayashi," I replied. "Is he upset?" she asked. "No, he's not really sad, but he's not the friendliest person either," I explained. "That girl over there is trying to ask him out, but he's not paying attention," I added.

~Kyotsu pov~

"A-ah you're too hot, please accept my proposal" she said nervously. "I have no internet in you" I spoke. "Am I not beautiful" she whispered. "No" I said. She sighed deeply. "Then stfu" she muttered and left.

What a annoying girl

I headed out to the classroom and noticed a group of boys bullying another boy. I approached them.

"Why tf you're bullying him" I spoke. "Do your business" he yelled. "I'm doing my business" I muttered and held the boy's neck. "W- why r u doing this" he asked "cause I'm the class president and I will do this even this is none of my business" I spoke. I gave the glare.

"Please, don't hurt him anymore. We won't do it again," one of them pleaded. I let go of the boy and they quickly ran away. As I walked away, I heard a voice from behind me. "Thank you," he whispered. I nodded in acknowledgement.

The bell rang, signaling the end of break time. I quickly returned to my seat along with the rest of the class, and the teacher walked in.

"Alright, everyone, settle down. It's time for our math test," the teacher said as she entered the classroom. We all took out our textbooks and prepared ourselves.

I have remembered everything. That's a good thing for Me

As the teacher distributed the test papers, I took mine and glanced over the questions. I took a deep breath and began to fill in the answers.

I can solve every questions easily.

~Akihiko pov~

I scrunched up my face as I read over the questions, unsure of how to answer them.

Huh!! Teacher haven't told us how to solve these questions..that's unfair!!

As I was trying to concentrate on the questions, I heard a voice from my left. "Not understanding anything?..why would you understand, you focus on akari instead of study " Dai whispered while giggling. I gritted my teeth and tried to block him out.

So, teacher have told us about it..I'm dumb frr

I handed my test to the teacher and sat back down at my desk. Akari turned to me and asked, "Hey, how was the test?".

Worst test ever

I rubbed the back of my head and said, "It was a piece of cake." She smiled and nodded in agreement.

Ahh tomorrow held my hand and today winked at me. This girl will eventually make me a simp

I felt a sharp tap on my back and turned around to see Fuji grinning at me. "How was the test?" he asked. I forced a smile and said, "It was a piece of cake." He laughed and said, "You're such a liar." I gritted my teeth. "Stfu Fuji" I mumbled.

~~~~~

"It's so nice to have a break in the middle of the day, thanks to our chemistry teacher to get absent" I said, stretching my arms. "Definitely," Akari said, nodding her head.

Ahhh what a happiness

"What are you drawing?" Akari asked, peering over my shoulder. I jumped and said, "Nothing!" She giggled and said, "Come on, show me."

"You're so talented," Kobayashi-san said, admiring my drawing. I blushed and said, "Thanks, I try." She leaned in and said, "You're so creative."

The door opened and our math teacher appeared.

Ahhhhhh does he is going to teach maths again? Nah I don't wanna do maths

The chemistry teacher is out, so you l  can play basketball, football, badminton, etc. Maths teacher said, I sighed with relief

Oh my gawd yes , yes ,yes

"Hey hey aki, let's have a basketball match" Haruki says. I nodded

"You play basketball ?, I would like to see" she said and smiled. I nodded at her

~Kyotsu pov~

-After that, I headed to the field. I'm not really into sports, but I know how to play. If someone challenges me, I'll accept, but I don't feel like playing right now. So I just sat down.

A girl sat next to me. "Hi, I'm Fuyuko Hayakawa," she said, glancing at me. "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh, don't be so mean," she said, patting my head. "Don't touch me without permission," I said, irritated. She sighed. "You're acting like a girl," she said. "Hey, don't touch me without permission, you naughty girl! Help!" she said, pretending to be in distress.

Ah huh..what a weirdo girl...!

"You're such a weirdo," I said, shaking my head. "I just wanted to make you laugh," she said, grinning. "Well, weird things don't make me laugh," I said. "Oh, come on, don't be like that," she said, pouting. "Then do something impressive," I challenged her.

~Akihiko POV"

"That's a good idea," I said, "I could use a break." "Me too," he said, panting. "Let's take a break and rest for a while," I suggested. Everyone agreed. We all sat down, but I decided to stand up.

~Kyotsu pov~

That girl got towards to Akihiko and kicked his ass. "See I kicked his ass, now are you gonna be my friend" she shouted from there. "What's impressive in it" I rolled my eyes. Akihiko fell "ahhhh" he moaned, "anyone can kick his ass" I sighed. "Hey, hey what you mean by anyone can kick my ass" he yelled. "I meant you're too weak" I spoke.

The new student giggled.

~Akihiko pov~

"You know it's not worth it," Fuji said to me. "Why brother" I asked. "Because Kyotsu always wins," Haru laughed, causing everyone to giggle except for me and Kyotsu.

Ahhh Don't tease me like that infront of akari...
~

~~~~~

School is over. I'm in home, having my dinner. "Ane.. you really cook like mom" I smiled widely. She giggled and smiled "btw, tomorrow is my holiday. Let's go to watch movie tonight" she spoke. "Yayyy." I shouted.

After having my dinner. I went to my room and fell asleep in my comfortable bed.

To be continue

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

116K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
159K 6.6K 82
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
179K 8.8K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
127K 12.8K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...