Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 26:The hang over

126 15 2
By Riadreame7

I don't want to lose her but losing her is better for my sanity

Bianca's pov

I woke up the next morning to the illuminating light coming from the glass window...fuck! I didn't drop my curtains.

I moved lazily to the other side of the bed to block the view of the bright light when I felt my head throbbed up in pain.

I grabbed it trying to ease the pain but it was not any less.

All of a sudden I felt nauseated as I dragged my pounding head up hurrying to the bathroom.

I offloaded everything and anything out of my system as I washed my mouth leaving the bathroom. Before I could find a place to settle on, I felt nauseated again. I went back and did the necessary but my head was pounding erratically...I held it tightly and found my way back to my bed.

Jeez why did I drink this much? And how did I even get home?  I was still holding my head when the doorbell dong.

I glanced briefly at the wall clock to see who could be visiting at this time? 11:35? What the hell? How could I sleep for that long? I stopped at the entrance still holding my head with one hand and using the other free one to open the door bringing me face to face with Ivan.

"Good morning Ma'am Bennett? I can't ask about your night as I got my answers already" he said callously looking at how I settled my hand on my head. I try to smile but my head pounded harder as I shut my eyes briefly.

"Morning Ivan" I said trying to force a smile from my  erratic pounding head and moving aside for him to come in. It was then I noticed the food box in his hands.

My eyes raised in question.

"Oh... I guessed you'll be dealing with your hang over in a hard way... I bet taking more than three tequila shots is not a nice story to tell so I brought you a soup to relieve you from your pain" he said as my brows clicked in surprise. I knew I drank but I didn't know I drank that much.

My heart has always ached but the level at which it was bleeding yesterday reminded me of when I broke up with him 8 years ago.  I've tried to suppress and let go of whatever I still feel for him as he deserved someone better than me but to no avail.

His father was right, perhaps I'm just a leech in his life. Seeing him is already hard for me not to talk of his terrific father. That Man's hatred for me has no bound.

I collected the box and turned the wraps gently bringing me face to face with a bowl of soup.

I haven't even opened the head cover as the aroma took over my sitting room. I gazed back at him with a worried smile.

"I know you have a lot of questions... But just take the soup first to relieve you from the headache and stomach upset" he said still with a playing smile on his face. I took a spoon and tasted the soup and I'll say it was good.

" This is good...who made it? You?"

"N-nope... Nanny Chad!" he drawled as I gave him a 'who's that' look.

"Stefano's Nanny" he added studying my reaction as I still maintain this blank expression on my face.

I was taken aback but I still tried to maintain my expressionless face which was hard...  Nanny Chad? Such a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul.

I remembered my time with her back at Venice. I wondered why Nanny Chad would have made a soup for me? Obviously it must be Stefano or probably Ivan here...as last night began to play on my head... I saw him briefly at the Coxa but I thought I was dreaming... Same at my door step then inside my room.... I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands... ohmygod...I kissed him last night!!!

Fuck! I mumbled as I shut my eyes to save it from it's already embarrassed state before I heard Ivan chuckled

" I knew it" he mumbled silently but still at hearing distance as I dropped the spoon to go anywhere but there and save myself from it's already flustered state.

" It's okay... I won't ask anything... Just finish the meal... I'll be leaving now" he said with a synchronic smile as my eyes went shut again.

"Ah for the record... He didn't regret it" he said with a playing smile before turning the knuckles of the door. Immediately the door went shut I heaved a sigh I didn't know I was holding... What the hell?

How could I do that?

How am I supposed to face him again?

Someone that hates me will now have more reasons to fire me... I just hope I didn't say anything wrong yesterday too?

I tried to ravage my brain for any memory but it was still blurry.

I sat back and drank the soup for the moment to relieve my throbbing head before I think of what next will happen to me.

But why did he make me soup after what I did to him? Ivan probably talked him into doing it and said he didn't regret it... Not possible... It must just be his own way of relieving me from the outburst to come.

Stefano

"Okay can you stop doing that already... You'll get sick at this rate"

Ivan said  folding his hands under his chest with a pointed look.

I ignored him as usual as I continued my workout down at the basement. I tried to erase what happened yesterday but my brain refuses to cooperate as it's kept playing in my head.

Just one touch and my body ignited in fire... the moment She took my lips with hers, Series of thunderbolts went through my spine and she didn't just stop there.

Her lips kept twirling against mine and damn it she was good.

I tried to resist her luscious lips but heaven knows it was impossible. 

I growled within me begging for control but before I knew it, I grabbed her hair for a better access of her mouth as she used the opportunity to sneak her tongue into mine.

My body tensed as I tasted what I have been dying and craving for after all these years and damn she tasted so sweet.

I tried to stop but my system betrayed me as I did what it wanted... I devoured and savaged her luscious lips with higher intensity... She tried to catch up but I was more dominant like it should be until I felt her hands move down my boner... My body stiffened at the collision and I stopped abruptly... Moving as far as possible away from her.

I shut my eyes and reminded myself who she was and after all she was drunk tonight and probably won't remember a thing tomorrow.

I left her room as fast my legs could take me and hopped into my car.

'Damn it! What have I done?'

"Boss are you even listening? Boss... Stefano" Ivan growled frustrated bringing me out of my reverie. He stared at me intently.

"Something must have gone down yesterday as I thought"

" Don't start with me Ivan" I said increasing the tempo of the speed of my Walter. Why is it suddenly hot?

"Careful there... That's too high and hard to catch up with"

"Not your Concern" I retorted back

" Of course it is... Your health is my priority if you don't want your father to have my head plastered at the fountain in front of the Mansion." He said with a sheepish smile on his face.

I stopped and took the hand towel from his hand, wiping my face as I made my way out of the gym house at the basement and jogging up the stairs back to my east wing. Thank God no one was at the sitting room not especially my Sister. I guess she's still asleep with her husband.

"Good morning Young Master" I jolted at a spot as two House keepers said simultaneously... I nodded briefly.

This is why I like privacy. I don't like seeing unnecessary people early in the morning.

I stopped at the refrigerator to get a chilled water before moving to my room still with Ivan trailing after me in silence.

"So... are you going to talk or not?" he said placing his two hands at the side pockets and staring at me subtly. I glanced at him briefly and I think he gave a mockery smile but was trying so hard to hide it.

"Nothing happened... Okay?" I buzzed out unknowingly... Why did I say that? I just gave him more reasons to be suspicious.

"I never said it did" he muttered sheepishly keeping his hands deep in the pockets with a suspicious smile plastered on his face, I walked past him back to the living room.

"Good morning Young Master... Seeing you is so hard" Nanny Chad said with a siren smile as I gave her my duchene smile.

She was my Nanny while growing up and I loved her.

She tried to follow me to my Penthouse but I refused on a condition that she'll go with me to my own personal house when I decide to settle down which is not happening.

I needed freedom from everyone but Ivan was adamant and I needed him to be honest that was why he was able to live with me at the Penthouse.

I loved to take my Nanny along but she always reminded me of Bianca. I remembered I had a proper conversation with her through Nanny Chad so I decided against it. A long story.

"Morning Nanny... Uhm... Can you please make me a hangover soup at this moment?" I said hysterically fast which made her blinked her eyes several times trying to catch up with my words as her face turned worrisome.

"Are you okay young master? As the headache subsided?"

"Huhhhh...yeah please get it done asap and bring it to my wing" I said abruptly fast and left her side with Ivan giving me a mockery gaze as usual.

"So.... You're really not going to talk? hang over soup huh!" Ivan said again sardonically as I shut my eyes briefly. I knew he will not drop the issue.

"Ivan... it's nothing for real" I said as a matter of fact

" What's nothing?"

"She and I... It's nothing.. "

"You're still not making sense Man" he chuckled sending me discern look.

"Just..." A knock interrupted me as I used my remote to control the opening of the door.

"Here you go Young Master" Nanny Chad said handing over the soup to me.

"Graciãs Nanny" I said with a smile before she left.

"So you were saying?" Ivan's pointed look brought my attention back to him. He really won't drop the issue until he vomits a satisfactory answer from my mouth.

"Take this to her...tell her it's from you" I said before I realized my mistake. Ivan laughed hysterically.

" are you even listening to yourself... but I'll deliver it well and also get my unanswered questions" he chuckled in a mockery tone emphasizing on his latter words and before I could retort back, he jolted out of my room.

Please don't forget to vote and share with your friends

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.5K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
1.3M 26.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
101K 1.8K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
79 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...