Amid The Rathores

By _Aditiwrites_

Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matte... More

Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1[Aadiya Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 3 [Samaira Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 4 [Her King]
Chapter 5 [Her Nightmare]
Chapter 6 [Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 7 [Samaira]
Chapter 8 [His Highness is jealous]
Chapter 9 [Their miseries]
Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 11 [Abhimaan's Vulnerability]
Chapter 12 [The king's decision]
Chapter 13 [The princess of Sirohi]
Chapter 14 [Stranger eyes]
Chapter 15 [Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore]
Chapter 16 [Avinash]
Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]
Chapter 18 [Broken Aadiya]
Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]
Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]
Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]
Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]
Chapter 23 [Abhimanyu and Rudraveer]
Chapter 24 [Queen]
Chapter 25 [who is behind it]
Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]
Chapter 27 [Antidode found]
Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]
Chapter 29 [Rudra tries to explain]
Chapter 30 [Aadiya and Abhimaan]
Chapter 31 [Rift Between Abhimanyu and Naina]
Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]
Chapter 34 [Naina Regrets]
Chapter 35 [Rudra tries to earn forgiveness]
Chapter 36 [Making It up to Everyone]
Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]
Chapter 38 [Rudra Makes up to Samaira]
Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]
Chapter 40 [The Closure]
[Epilogue]

Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]

21.1K 1.1K 53
By _Aditiwrites_

I looked at Aadiya once she shyly left the room and dismissed the man who came with a few documents and took a deep breath moving to the balcony.

I noticed Samaira sitting there as a few tears trailed down her eyes !

Maybe I don't talk much or don't speak a lot !
I do care for each one of them !
Weather it be My brothers or Samaira and even Naina !
They are a part of my family and love all of them.

And seeing her cry i felt a ache in my heart !
I knew i was the reason afterall it was beacause of me that Rudra had spied on her !

Abhimanyu and Rudraveer were both scared and insecure of my safety and that's what made them take this step and now this happened !

Taking a deep breath i moved out to the garden .

"Samaira" i called her and noticed her wipe her tears immediately and i knew it was not the king speaking it was just a brother!
A brother who wanted his younger brother to just stay happy!

"rudra ki galti nahi hai hamari hai usse saza mat dijiye bahot pyaar karta hai aapse aapke bina jee nahi paega hame pata hai jo rudra ne Kiya woh galat hai aur yeh bhi pata hai ki woh kisi bhi keemat pe aapse uske liye maafi nahi mangega kyuki usne yeh sab mere liye Kiya uski taraf se ham aapse maafi mangte hai ho sake toh maaf kar dijiyega hamari galti ki saza usse mat dijiye" I said and noticed her shocked expression!

It's obvious she might have not expected it and i started moving back.

I was about to move to my room when I noticed rudra sitting in his gardens and I sighed moving in .

In any other situation I would have never approached him but right now it was necessary he needed to know he had me !
I know Padmini Rathore is angry at him and it would not take much time for Naina and My wife to get to know the matter and i know Aadiya would not let it slide easily and neither would Naina I guess all of us need to get ready to pamper and please our wives !

Taking a deep breath i sat down beside him on the grass and he immediately stood up and i sighed.

"Baitho" i said softly and he took a deep breath sitting down and i could feel his nervousness in even sitting with me and this made me feel more worse than i was already feeling.

The distance within us got slowly generated but that does not mean my love for them had decreased and i love them equally when they were kids even now if not more.

"Ho sake toh Jo Maine Kiya uske liye maaf kar dijiyega" i heard him say and took a deep breath as the last interaction with him befor I left came rushing to me and i did not speak a word in reply.

I knew both Abhimanyu and Rudra want the bond between us to be Mended even though they never hinted me or approached me in any way i know !
Ofcourse i would know what they want and what they are thinking!
I have seen them growing up and practically Abhimanyu is very inexpensive and does never speak a word about his own feelings and can write essays on the feelings of others if said while Rudra understands and though he does not express much can do it if he starts and he won't leave untill you understand his feelings.

But i try to supress the urge to just hug them and spoil them because I know it would affect maa saa and kaki saa and i don't want their bonds with their mothers to weeken because of me.
Both of them love their sons a lot and always want good for them.

I know both of them fight their mothers for me but I also know the emptiness one feels without their mother !
"There is a certain comfort in mothers that we cannot find anywhere else " this is what Aadiya says.
But i am not fortunate enough to feel it even once in my life I guess .

"Samaira se maafi mangi" I asked him and he took a deep breath saying "nahi" and i sighed saying "kyu" and he looked at me "Jo Kiya aapke liye Kiya bhaiya aur agar Maine yeh kaam aapke liye Kiya toh mujhe maafi ki zarurat nahi mai nahi Manta mai Puri tarah se galat hu aur agar ek tarah se dekha Jaye toh issi Karan mai aur Samaira ek dusre se mile" i heard him and nodded.

"Nafrat karti hai woh mujhse" i heard him and looked at him shaking my head i softly explained him
"Nafrat nahi karti hai rudra , jaha mohobbat hoti hai waha nafrat ho hi nahi sakti aur agar nafrat janm ke Rahi hai matlab pyaar kabhi tha hi nahi" and noticed him looking at him.

"Biwi hai tumhari naraz hai bas aur yeh hak hai uska mana lo Maan jaegi" i said and he nodded and i felt a bit at peace seeing the small smile on his lips.

"Bhai saa , maaf kar dijiyega ab aapki yeh narazgi sehen nahi ho Rahi hai mujhse mujhe pata hai aap bahot pyara karte hai mujhse" i heard him and looked at him and gulped saying "kisne kaha pyaar karta hu" and he chuckled sadly "pyaar nahi karte toh Aaj yaha aate hi nahi aur us din bhi raat me mujhe sone ko nahi bhejte" and before his words could have much effect on me and i would lose control over my emotions i had already left the room.

It was after sometime i moved in my room to See Aadiya sitting down on the bed lost in her own world and i could guess that Samaira had told her about it seeing her sour expression.
She was sitting on the bed her knees folded till her chest and her head on her knees.

"Aadiya" I softly called and waited for a response which never came and i knew she heard me.

Slowly moving to the bed i sat beside her and held her chin softly Making her look at me and she did but i felt my heart sink not finding the love i always find in her eyes for me whenever she looks at me.
Her usual charm missing and i closed my eyes as she moved away from my hold and stood from the bed moving out .

I had expected this !
Aadiya is not a women who would fight me or yell at me i knew she would just ignore and not give me a reaction and seems like i was right about her.

Taking a deep breath I held her before she could go out i held her hands in mine and pulled her to me immediately picking her up in my arms as i heard her shocked gasp at the sudden movement.

"Maan" i heard her as i placed her on my lap sitting on the throne and kept my finger on her lips shutting her up and she looked at me with anger in her eyes and i knew much how real it was as i kissed her cheeks and felt her cheeks heaten up.

"Hame maaf kar dijiye Rani saa par aap toh janti hai na us samay ham aapko jante tak nahi the" and she looked at me for a few seconds saying "aapne Jo Kiya so kar diya Rana saa bharosa hampe nahi tha par bura toh samaira ke sath hua na" i heard her as she stood up and moved away and i sighed saying"kisi ke sath bura nahi hua Aadiya pyaar karta hai rudra usse" and she glared at me saying "janti hu karta hai par ek baar sochiye agar Samaira ko rudra se pyaar ho jata aur Rudra ko nahi hota toh " and i had no answer to it.

"Naraz hai aap hamse" I said and she looked at me saying "bas ham nahi ham teeno aap teeno se naraz hai" and with that she stood up and I sighed . I know Aadiya , she is not someone who will ignore she is a queen and so is her way of thinking. She won't ignore this and let it slip off untill she finds solutiond for what has happened.

"Aapne Jo bhi Kiya galat kiya Rana saa" I heard her say and took in a deep breath before hugging her from back only to be pushed away .
"Aisa nahi hai aadiya , hamne kaha na us wakt ham aapko nahi jante the"  but was immediately cut off by her as she turned around and glared at me , this time her eyes held rage .

"Toh janne ki koshish karte Rana saa , woh ki aapne nahi ulta hame nazar andaaz karte rahe pure do sallo tak aur is sabke beech me Samaira phas gayi uski kya galti hai" She yelled and I just looked away , i did not have answers to what she said .

"Pata hai Rana saa aapne hame nazar andaaz Kiya apne liye , kyuki aapko pyaar pe bharosa nahi aapne hamse ab baate shuru kardi aur ham bhi aapse baate karne Lage sach toh yeh hai Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore ki aapko na pehle hi hamari kadr thi na ab hi hai , ham ladkiya koi katputli nahi hai ; isme rudra doshi nahi hai aap hai kyuki usne toh woh Kiya Jo uske bade Bhai ne kaha" She yelled angrily and I felt my heart shatter as a tear fell down her eyes and a sob escaped her lips , but never asked Rudra to do any such thing , and not even Abhimnyu did it was Rudra but I cannot say that. It would straight away put all the blame on him and I don't want things between him and Samaira to worsen up .

"Aapke liye ham na pehle mayne rakhte hai na ab hi , kyuki pichle do saalo me bhi wahi hua Jo aap Chahte the aur ab ek mahine me bhi wahi hua hai Jo aap chahte hai" I heard her and gulped the lump formed in my throat , while in my heart I begged her to stop for now atleast. I had already come a long way with her and losing her would kill me on the inside.

"Rani saa , app cheezo ko galat disha me le ja rahi hai" and she cut me off immediately saying"galat disha me ham nahi leke ja rahe hai Rana saa ulta ab toh sahi disha hame dikh rahi hai ; pata hai do saalo me jo bhi hua Jane dijiye lekin hame aapse yeh aasha bilkul bhi nahi thi , hame laga izzat karte hai aap hamari aur Aisa koi khel nahi khelenge" and immediately she wiped her tears and started walking away .

Don't Aadiya , please do not walk out !
I am not a mean person !
I do love you even back then even now !
You are my queen , my only home and would die before playing with you !

I kept staring at her as she left the room wiping her tears and heard a knock and whispered a "come in" to see Abhimanyu enter the room .

"Bhai saa" i heard him and nodded as he bowed down and he looked at me for a few seconds and then at the floor .

"You have something to say abhimanyu" i asked and he took a deep breath and said "hame aapko dhanyawad kehna tha aur" and i looked at him for a few seconds knowing well he did not come for it and waited for him to continue but when he did not i shook my head encouraging him "aur" and he gulped saying "kuch nahi bhai saa" and left and i sighed stopping him.

This boy !
Would never learn how to speak out his feelings i guess !

Maybe I won't answer but i always wanted to hear both of them !
I loved both of them !

And About my queen !
I never knew she is such a angry bird but seems like I will have to pamper her and she will eventually come around !

I know I am not the perfect person!
Not the perfect husband!
I have my flaws !
I have made mistakes since the very start !
But it wasn't my fault that I was completely Alone all by myself  !
I had no one and then all of a sudden I had a pretty wife who made me want to just be with her all day long !
For others it might be cute but for me it was scary !
I was alone all my life so I beleived i was meant to be that way and that was my destiny !
But suddenly Aadiya entered and Everything was shaken up !
Her mere presence maddened me and maybe it was the fear in me dear to not be capable enough to provide emotional support that led me and made me a coward who does not want to face her !

But I accept it is my mistake and now everything that happens will be what she wants ! She wants to see me , Abhimanyu and Rudraveer together so it be !
If it is my fear that ruined our relationship I am not going to let that fear to take control of me anymore !
If me being in my shell is hurting her , then I will try to come out of it !

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 77.5K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
679K 32.8K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
2.9M 132K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1.6M 140K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...