Neighbours [Min Yoongi FF]

By Stary_103

You can read this if you want to experience the Today boyfriend/husband material Yoongi who is a pure green f... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

6

630 29 11
By Stary_103

[Middle of the night]
[Yoongi's Studio]

He didn't go home tonight. He was working on the lyrics and the production of new music. He is quite passionate and serious about his work so he didn't miss any effort to do the work. This time he had a new work. He was kind of confused about this one but he had to do things.

[Flashback]
[A day ago]

Yoongi was sitting in his studio having a conversation with the couple about the music and lyrics for their wedding theme.

"As for your lyrics, I suggest you write them by yourself together. Or at least write some moments or any special things so I might help it to modify and write a lyrics in better way. But I can't write the lyrics for you." Yoongi said.

The couple nodded their heads. "Jung Hoseok did mention this. So we have written down the things here." The woman said giving him a notebook. Yoongi took the notebook and gave a quick look. 

"This will be fine. I'll do my best then. You are okay with the amount charged right?" Yoongi asked them to confirm things. The man there nodded and said, "Yeah, we already talked with the manager here and he informed us about the amount. And we searched about you and got to know you are quite good at this. So it will be a great honor for us to have you as our music producer. 

[Flashback ends]

Yoongi got up from his place and went outside to buy some food. He went to a near supermarket and brought some cans of beer and some packs of ramen. Then he went back to his studio and started preparing to eat.

Knock Knock. He heard someone say from outside and it was no other than Jhope. "Am I allowed to come?" He asked. "No" Yoongi simply said and started eating his ramen. Jhope still entered inside and sat on the couch.

"So how's work on this new project going on?" Jhope asked. Yoongi stopped eating and said, " I am honestly confused. I have never tried a full project on a romantic theme. I don't know how to do"

"You have been single for your whole life. You obviously don't know" Jhope said taking the can of the beer. He opened the can and started drinking the beer.

" You don't have to taunt me for that. Do you have any idea how should I work on this?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing much, I just suggest you watch some romantic movies, and shows, see interviews related to them, read love stories, etc. It might help you. You have a month to prepare that song so take your time researching it" Jhope said.

"Wahhhhh.. Too much work" Yoongi said in annoyance.  "Well but to do good, you'll have to. Beside they did give you the notebook right? Try doing from that as well." Jhope said.

"Yeah, that's the main point. But couples are too annoying." Yoongi said taking the  surp of his noodles. "Why is that?" Jhope asked. "Na but isn't it cringe. Like while I was taking with them about This, they legit were simping over each other with every words. Too cringe " Yoongi said.

"No wonder you don't get a gf" Jhope said making yoongi give a death stare at him.

"What? Truth is bitter, Mr cat." Jhope said again. "Why do you call me cat everytime. Couldn't you find something better like a Fearless Lion" He said making jhope choke the beer.

"You are legit iconic thinking lion sounds better than cat. Come on, you look like a cat. You should be grateful you got this nickname. Its adorable." Jhope said.

"Do you and your gf wency also act like that?" Yoongi asked. "I mean yeah, and it's fun. We both enjoy that" Jhope said while yoongi gave him bombastic side eye.

"Don't be so judgy. No wonder you don't get gf. I am damn sure when you'll get a girlfriend then you'll also act like that. And then I'll give you that bombastic side eye."

"No way, if I get one I'll like to get a mature person as my gf" Yoongi said making jhope laugh. "Sure sure I would like to meet your future "MATURE" partner" He said in sarcasm and left the room.

"What's with him?" He asked himself and threw the empty box of ramen in the dustbin.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[On Saturday]

" I really like you"
"Omg me too."

"Yay!!" Y/n shouted in joy after seeing the drama couple getting together.

"What a perfect love life. Why can't things be similar in real." She asked herself.

She suddenly got a call. She looked at the caller ID and it was jimin. She immediately picked up the call.

"Hello" She said. "Hello. How's weekend going?" Jimin asked. "Just fine ig. Watching dramas and relaxing. Why did you call tho?" She asked.

"Ah, well I was planning to go in the adoption centre. I was thinking if you could accompany me their as you are more familiar with that place. I am kind of awkward and nervous." Jimin said.

"Woah, such a confident guy like you is nervous" y/n chuckled and said. " Yeah, its such a big decision so, " jimin said. "Okay fine, I'll accompany you." Y/n said. "Thank you thank you" I'll pick you up in an hr."

He said and ended the call. Y/n took the remote and switched off the TV and started to complete some pending works in the house before getting ready to go.

............................................................................
.......................................................................

[Home For Children]

Y/n and jimin had reached the destination. They both went inside the place and witnessed the receptionist playing video games.

"Mina?" Y/n called her. She look towards them but her eyes straight went towards jimin instead of y/n. For a while she got so mesmerised by him that she didn't care what's going around her.

"MINA!" y/n shouted making her conscious again. He gave an awkward smile. "What happened to you so suddenly?" Y/n asked. " Oh nothing, just forget that. Why are you here? And who are you?" She asked looking at jimin who gave her a sweet smile.

"I called you and told you. He is jimin and he wishes to adopt a daughter." Y/n said.

"Ah yes. Sorry there are so much work that I tend to forget things. Please sit down" Mina said pointing towards the chair. Jimin and y/n both sat down on the chairs there.

"So have you brought all the necessary documents which I said?" Mina asked. Jimin nodded and took it out the required documents and gave it to her.

"Well, we will have to look the whole detail before taking any decision. You are single so the background checking and financial stability should be looked throughly." Mina said. " I did research with that. I just hope I will get a chance"

"Are you single" Mina suddenly asked. "Huh? Jimin asked confused. "No I mean do you have a gf or fiancé who will take care of the child together?" Mina asked. "Ah, no for now I don't. I don't know if I'll have in future but yeah only if it's someone who will accept my daughter as hers." Jimin said.

"That's great then. We will inform you about it." Mina said. "Thank you so much" jimin said giving a slight bow. "Where's the washroom?" Jimin asked suddenly. Mina pointed towards the direction while jimin stood up and went there.

" How do you know him?" Mina suddenly asked making y/n confuses. "He is the manager of the company where I work" "Woah, first handsome neighbour and now manager. You are surrounded by handsome people." Do you think I have a chance with him?" Mina asked.

"You just met hum today and you already like him without knowing him?"  Y/n asked in surprise. "Yes and-

She was about to say something but then she noticed jimin coming back. She immediately fixed her energetic self.

"Is anything wrong?" Jimin asked while looking at both the silent women. "No, our work is done so lets go." Y/n said

Jimin nodded. He looked at Mina with a smily face and said her bye while Mina smiled back. Y/n looked at both of them with suprise.

They both got out and now jimin was driving the car and taking y/n to drop her home.

"What was that?" Y/n suddenly asked jimin. "What?" Jimin asked. "Why did you say bye to her in such a cheesy way?" Y/n asked.

"Ah because while leaving place we should say bye to people" jimin said. "Don't try to be smart. I know you have filrty personatility but you never show that during something formal like this. So what's going on your head?" "Nothing you are just over thinking" Jimin said.

Y/n then avoided incuring him but something was suspicious. He dropped y/n to her place and then drove back home. Y/n was going into her apartment but then she spotted yoongi their as well.

"Hello Yoongi." Y/n smiled and greeted him. "Hello" He gave a slight smile back. Its been long since I met you. You weren't here for some days. Is everything alright?" Y/n asked him.

"Yeah, everything is good. I just got stuck with my work. How are you doing tho?" He asked. Ah well fine, some stuffs did happen some says ago but overall I am fine now" y/n said.

"That's good to know." He said. After that they both started waking towards their apartment. Yoongi and y/n were entering their apartment but then yoongi suddenly stopped her.

"Y/n!" Yoongi called her. She looked back at him with questionable gaze."Yes?" "I had a question for You? Can you tell how does it feel to be in love and in romantic relationship?" He suddenly asked. Y/n eyes got a bit wide while she became silent. She didn't know what to say.

"I am sorry, forget what I asked" Yoongi said and went inside running while shutting the door quickly while y/n stood  their. Then she also quietly went inside with confused thought.

[Yoong pov]

"Fk-, how could I forget she recently broke up with someone. I have gone crazy to ask someone these things." He cursed himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 213 15
This is the sequel to 12:04 AM. A newly engaged Y/N takes a chance on love and moves to Seoul to start a new life with Hoseok.
963 79 7
꿈, 희망, 전진, 전진... The highly requested Book 2! Full of soft fluffy BTS Oneshots (group,reader) no smut or angst, only fluff here ^^ By xhoseokke <3 [E...
49K 2.4K 17
in a mystical land with magic and mushrooms, Dream is the commanding dark knight of the Medieval kingdom- Logstedshire George is the mushroom King of...
95.5K 3.8K 24
Her parents died tragically in an accident caused by a drunk driver. The only thing they left her was a small, cozy cafe on the busy streets of Seoul...