πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

022

9.4K 443 31
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

I was stuck with Fred and George inside the broom closet, tied; because they refused to let me go until I told them why exactly I was trying to steal the marauders map.

How did this happen, you may ask?

I think it was around midnight when I snucked into Harry's dorm to steal, I mean borrow the invisibility cloak. Come on, I have equal rights on the cloak.

Then I tried to borrowed the map when Fred and George caught me and now You already know what happened.

" Why do you need the map firehead ? " Fred grinned at me. Oh, that grin. NO Lia, focus.

" I- well, was sneaking out to Hogsmeade"

" In the middle of the night? " George raised a brow

" Yup, it's the best time to steal something" I lied hopping they'd take the bait.

And they did

" Really? Just get us something from Dedalus Diggle " they said untying my hands.

I nodded and sneaked through the passage beneath the one-eyed witch statue, leading to the cellar of Honeydukes.

It seemed as though the owner of Honeydukes was not aware of the passage, so i grabbed a few chocolates and left three galleons on the counter.

Walking out under the invisibility cloak, I took out the marauders map.

" I Solemnly Swear that I amd up to no Good "

The words :

  𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚢, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕, 𝙿𝚊𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 

𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕  
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏-𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 

𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙿

flashed on the map making me smile.

I checked around the area of Hogsmeade and grinned when I got near the Shrieking Shack.

Sirius really couldn't get creative, could he.

Entering the shack, I suddenly heard a dog growling. That's when I realised, I probably freaked Sirius out.

Getting out of my cloak, I squatted down reaching my wand.

" Lumos "

Sirius who could now see me whined, rubbing his face on my arms. I turned and scratched him behind the ears.

" You really do act like a dog, Sirius " I whispered

The once playful dog was now again growling until I pulled out the map. Sirius stiffened and tried to run away from the shack when I wandlessly locked the door.

I'm really glad, I practiced wandless magic.

" Sirius " I called but he wasn't listening, he was just trying to find ways to escape.

" PADFOOT! " I yelled and he turned to me. Well, should have called him Padfoot from the first.

The sounds of bones crunching was heard and there stood, Sirius Black instead of the black shabby dog.

Well it wasn't like Sirius wasn't shabby. His clothes were worn out. His teeth, well it would be better to not look there and his long hairs were matted to his scalp.

Before I could stop myself, I spoke " You need a well deserved bath "

Sirius laughed and looked at me with mischievous eye.

" Are you not scared of the man who murdered your parents" He grinned

Is he testing me?

I looked at him with a very unimpressed expression " You and I both know that's not true "

Sirius looked at me with an expression I couldn't really read " you were so young, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have followed Pettigrew, I promised James I'd look after you both. But, I-i " He broke down crying.

Because my Occlumency shields were broken by the Dementors, his emotions hit me like a brick. And, I broke down too

" Yes you should have, but you didn't. Atleast, you can now " I cried going in for a hug.

Sirius patted my head until I calmed down and then he suddenly looked angry.

" Lia, it is three in the morning! I am very happy that you are following the legacy of the marauders. But, this is dangerous and reckless "

" Ah, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll come with someone " I replied grinning, which he returned

" That's more like it "

" Let's get you inside the castle " I said making my way towards the passage.

Entering the corridor, we trailed down by the painting making your way to give seventh floor. Opposite to the tapestry depicting the attempt of Barnabas the Barmy to teach trolls ballet.

I walked past it three times thinking about what I needed, and the door finally appeared.

Sirius was staring at me with his jaw dropped down.

" How-"

" This is the room of requirements. It comes as per a person's needs and then disappears " I explained

Sirius looked like a kid on the Christmas " we never found this room, How did you ? "

" I really wanted to pee when this door appeared " I lied smoothly opening the door.

The room has changed itself to look like a bedroom with a bathroom. I pushed Sirius inside the bathroom and asked him to shave and cut his hair.

He looked like he wanted to protest until I threatened him that I'd shave all his hairs if he didn't cut it.

I didn't know if the room could provide clothes, but there's no harm in trying right?

I imagined a pair of clothes. Opening my eyes, I saw a pair of black trousers and a AC/DC sweatshirt. Huh? Hope he likes it.

" SIRIUS, YOUR CLOTHES ARE OUTSIDE. I'M GOING TO THE KITCHENS TO GET SOME FOOD!! " I yelled before walking out the room.

••••

I looked around the kitchen and found a pot of stew with some pieces of bread.

It wasn't much but Sirius must have been starving for a long time, eating a lot could upset his stomach.

Walking inside the room, I nearly dropped the food.

There stood Sirius, all clean and hot. If I had not been his goddaughter, i would have definitely shagged him.

" Damn, Sirius. You look different"

" I feel so clean, this is mostly like my first comfortable bath in twelve years" he grinned at me.

I placed the food on the table and watched as he ate it all.

" Want some chocolate? " I offered.

He gladly took it and then stared at me.
" Shouldn't you been in bed? it's already five. You'll have a hard time sneaking into the common room later "

" Nah, it's fine. Us Slytherins don't question a lot "

" You're Slytherin? " He looked shocked

" Not all Slytherins are bad. Andromeda Black is one too you know" I huffed

" I know, I just didn't think Prongs's any kid would be Slytherin. And, you behave more like a Gryffindor. Sneaking out in the middle of the night" he shrugged and then pushed me out of the room

" You still need to sleep "

I gasped in mock offense. No Gryffindor would plan as much as me to sneak him inside the castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 0 14
Cyrene Lennox was starting her first year in Hogwarts! How will it turn out to be? Will it be peaceful? Will she achieve her goal to find her missing...
100K 4.4K 20
Nina Mcdonald was your arrived twenty-five year old woman. She had her own flat in London and worked as a doctor at The Royal London Hospital. It is...
65.5K 798 22
It's been a long time after the war. Harry is finally settled down with Ginny. They are happily married and ginny gave birth to a boy 'James sirius p...
111K 3.7K 20
Ariana Black was just five when put in the orphanage she doesn't remember much about her family or who she is. Weird stuff happened around her and sh...