𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 | 𝐌.𝐑.

By juliettesbooks

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞�... More

Enchanted | Characters & More
Enchanted | Prologue
01 | First Look
02 | First Words
03 | Brother Knows Best
04 | Tryouts
05 | The Beautiful and The Damned
06 | The Blonde
07 | Wand
08 | Game Day
09 | The After Party
10 | Watch Your Back
11 | Bite Me
12 | The Project
13 | Amortentia
14 | Girl Talk
15 | Late Nights
16 | Memory Lane
17 | Pressure
18 | Tension
19 | Friend Zone
20 | Feelings
21 | Loose Ends
22 | Jealousy
23 | Caught In The Act
25 | Midnight
26 | The Argument
27 | Cold As Stone
28 | The Duel
29 | Flames
30 | Happy Birthday
31 | Birthday Dinner
32 | Competition
33 | Lies Lies Lies
34 | Done Trying
35 | Detention
36 | The Christmas Party
37 | Kiss Me In The Rain
38 | Drive Me Crazy
39 | Baby Steps
40 | Lovegood Lies
41 | Sneaks And Secrets
42 | His Touch
43 | Forbidden
44 | We Are Nothing
45 | Christmas Break
46 | Blonde Headed Ferret
47 | Gem
48 | A Pine Tree With Lights
49 | The Invitation
50 | New Years
51 | Protect
52 | The Truth
53 | Breathe
54 | Stay With You
55 | Episkey
56 | Thief
57 | Untangling The Past
58 | The Legends Of Grindelwald
59 | Walk Away
60 | Breaking In
61 | Intrusive Thoughts
62 | The Marks He Left
63 | Yours
64 | Strawberries
65 | A Disaster Of A Date
66 | Week One
67 | Week Two
68 | Week Three
69 | Breakout
70 | Don't Break My Heart
71 | Trust Me
72 | Crazy For You
73 | Red Tie
74 | Exes And Oh's
75 | Baby
76 | Selfish
77 | In Control
78 | No Secrets
79 | Golden
80 | Leaky Cauldron
81 | Reputation
82 | Want And Need
83 | Freak
84 | Taste Of Your Own Medicine
85 | No Us
86 | Over
87 | Spring Break
88 | A Touch Of Heaven

24 | Something New

5.6K 136 33
By juliettesbooks

EVELYN NOTT

"Here, now stop bothering me." The brunette slams the paper onto my desk.

"Thank you. Are we still on second name basis?" I question, fiddling with my quill.

"Why shouldn't we be?"

"I don't know, it just feels weird to call you Riddle now. I know we aren't anything but—"

"No one calls me by my first name in this school. You don't make a difference, we are not on first name basis." He cut me off.

"I appreciate the reminder."

We had been dismissed for awhile, Riddle and I stayed behind to 'complete work'.

We've been sneaking around for about two weeks now, things have been great, a few insults here and there but other than that I think we are okay.

I like doing this, I feel good about it and I really hope he feels the same way.

He flips through pages of a book aggressively, I stand up from the desk and come up behind him.

"You're tense." I spoke, my hand touching his lower back.

He whips around quickly, "Listen, no commitment remember? I know you're trying to care for me but I promise you I don't need or want it."

"Well if you wanted to do this whole benefits thing, I think we should be somewhat nice..."

"That doesn't mean I'll tell you my life story, we are not close we are not anything but acquaintances that happen to share tension." He tells me.

"Wow, you really are an ass."

"Indeed." He agreed.

He doesn't let me speak, turning around and pressing his lips onto mine, I melt at his touch, I loved messing around like this.

I kiss him back right away, standing on my tippy toes to deepen the kiss, I guess opposites do attract.

His hands coming down to the back of my thighs and effortlessly lifting me into the air, I gasp and hold onto him tighter.

"Relax," He whispered, setting me onto the desk, before moving my hair behind my ear and placing his lips onto my neck.

I shudder, feeling his hand run under my back, touching my bra strap, is he really going to...

"Hey—" I spoke, my words coming out more as a moan from his constant kissing and sucking at my neck.

"Riddle!" I say, "Mm?" He hummed into my neck.

"I've never done this before."

And just like that it was like something clicked in him, he was off of me in seconds.

"Fucking Hell Nott. Why didn't you tell me that before I mentioned to do this shit?" He runs his fingers through his thick brown curls.

"I thought you knew once I said I haven't seen a guy shirtless before!"

"I thought you were screwing with me or fucked someone with their shirt on cause they were insecure, damn it Nott." He sighed.

"Well I—"

"What the hell did you think I meant by being sex deprived huh?" He spoke over me.

"I thought you were kidding around..."

"I don't get with virgins, I only asked you to do this for the sex not for some third year kissing bullshit." He shook his head.

"And what makes you think I would want to lose it to someone I was just messing around with?"

"You're so fuckin' innocent," He chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry I haven't hooked up with the whole school like you have." I snapped.

"I can't believe I was kissing a virgin." He laughed to himself.

"I can't believe I thought this was a good idea. To mess around with someone like you."

"You and me both. This was a mistake." He says.

"I don't know what I expected honestly." I huffed and he laughs, "I'm not sure. I'm not the type of guy to kiss you on the cheek and comfort you or tell you it's going to be okay, I'm more of a quick fuck and leave guy, I mean that's all I wanted you for, you hated me so much and I got you just where I wanted you."

And then it happened, I slapped him on his cheek, his head turned to the side and his jaw clenched.

"I'm much more than a 'quick fuck'." I angrily spoke.

"Not to me." He answered, leaning in so close, whispering in my ear, "If you ever, hit me again, I will put you in the fucking ground, you are nothing."

I ran out after that, I didn't know someone's words could hurt so much.

//

"He practically told me I was a nobody, and nothing but a good one time hookup." I murmur.

"Screw him! I mean it's not like you were in a relationship, but still you don't need him to define your worth." Maggie defends me.

"I don't know why you care so much about what he thinks, I thought the two of you were just messing around with no feelings involved." Hermione says.

"We were, but it still hurts when he called me that..." I respond.

"And that's understandable, you'll be okay love." Maggie softly smiled.

"I don't even know what I was thinking. Theodore was right, I did need a reality check." I mumbled.

THEODORE NOTT

"Are you fuckin' drunk?" I asked, walking into the common room and seeing Riddle sitting in the chair, head back and all with a very large bottle of liquor next to him almost completely gone.

"Extremely," He answered.

"Why's that?"

"Don't be a sourpuss about this, but I did tell your sister she was nothing but a good fuck so, she might be a little cranky tomorrow, she hit me in the face I'm assuming she's a bit pissed."

"You're drunk because of that?" I tried not to be angry, but it was damn hard.

"No no, I don't care about that. I'm drunk because I want to be."

"No you're only drunk when you want to forget something, what is it this time?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't need a therapist, thanks for the offer."

"You're shitfaced, go back to your dorm Riddle." I shake my head.

"Even if I do get up, I'll probably bust my ass getting to my dorm."

"Good, maybe that's what you need, a good wake up call." I smirked.

"Fuck off Nott."

//

WELP THAT ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS LASTED LONG..

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 4.5K 62
For your Harry Potter needs. It includes Harry Ron Draco Fred Cedric Young Sirius Young James Young Remus Tom Riddle All characters are minimum 6th...
548 0 6
"We could fake date you know." "Fake date?" "Yeah. Pretend to date. To keep our parents off our backs." "Keep the creepy guys away from me yeah?" t...
150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...
3.3M 108K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...