Arrange marriage (Yizhan) :

By Jiang_yanli857

Xiao Zhan comes back to China from Thailand after knowing about his grandma's condition. With time grandma Xi... More

PART 1:
Character Introduction :
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4:
Part 6:
End:
Epilogue :
not an update :

Part 5:

3.5K 215 27
By Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

I thought this will be the last chapter but then I decided to write in two parts as it's gonna be a long chapter, so it's better to write it in two parts.

______________________________________

Next morning, Yibo again went to Xiao household. He asked many time about Zhan from Mrs. Xiao but she ignored yibo's question everytime.

Yibo got devastated, he decides to drink, he went to a bar.

Yibo sat at the counter and ordered some strong wine. The bartender gave  2 bottles of strong wine to Yibo.

Yibo started drinking the wine. He was looking at the dance floor where couples were dancing and enjoying.

Yibo remembered Zhan. He drank more. He finished one bottle. He opened the other bottle's cap and started drinking. His vision started blurring but he ignored it.

After finishing two bottles Yibo was fully drunk. He told the bartender to give him more but the bartender refused by saying 'this wine is too strong. Don't drink more otherwise it will harm your body.

Yibo started arguing with the bartender. Yibo angrily pushed a mug on the ground. The mug broke.

Yibo was about to break other things also but some people came there and held Yibo. One of them took money from Yibo's wallet and gave it to the bartender.

The bartender told those men to drag Yibo out. Yibo was trying to fight with them but he couldn't. Those men kicked Yibo out. One person asked Yibo about address but Yibo punched him and started walking away saying 'I don't....need.... your help. I....can walk...go....away' . The person held his face and angrily went away.

----

Yibo was walking on the footpath like a drunken man. He wasn't paying attention to the surrounding. He was thinking about Zhan. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed that he's walking on the road now.

A car was coming in Yibo's direction in full speed. Yibo was listening to the Car horn but he didn't reacted. The driver of the car got much tensed. His car's breaks weren't working.

The car was about to hit Yibo but someone pulled Yibo away from the car. Yibo fell on top of that person.

Yibo with narrow eyes looked at the person and before fainting he said one word 'Zhan'.

----

In the morning, Yibo got up with a severe headache. He looked here and there. He was in a unknown place. He was about to get up from the bed but sat again as he got shocked to see himself....naked.

Yibo was shocked, he tried to remember what happened last night after he got drunk but he didn't remembered anything. His head was throbbing.

Yibo looked at his body, there were nail marks on his body. Yibo spent a night with someone and he doesn't even remember.

Yibo got up from the bed. He saw a pair of clothes lying on the table. He picked those up and went to bathroom to freshen up. After sometime, he came out of the bathroom ready.

He came out of the room. He looked around. This house was small and looked old. There was a small kitchen, a bedroom and a hall in here.

Yibo checked the whole house to find someone but all in vain.

Yibo was thinking, "Where the hell am I? And who's house is this? Where is that person? With whom I spent the night?... Arghh... Why can't I remember anything".

Yibo saw some meat buns in a hot pot in the kitchen. They looked fresh. Looks like the person with whom Yibo spent night with brought these.

Yibo's mind was full of questions. He couldn't understand a bit. Anyhow he finished the buns and went out of the house.

Yibo looked around and he noticed that this house is surrounded by many trees. He started walking in a direction to get out of here.

Finally Yibo came out of that place. That small cottage was in between a small jungle. Who could possibly live there? This jungle is near the main city. That person who lives here must have gone to the city. Yibo decided that he'll find this person at any cost.

----

Yibo came back home. He tried hard to remember what happened last night but all in vain.

----

It has been a month now. Yibo tried to get info about that person who spent night with Yibo but to no avail. Yibo also got to know that Zhan doesn't live in China now. He asked Mrs. Xiao many times to give him Zhan's address but she would always refuse.

Yibo was missing Zhan a lot. He'd always look at the sofa where Zhan used to sleep before sleeping and would imagine that Zhan is lying there.

Yibo didn't talked much with his mom and dad in this month. Although he talked with his brother. His brother understands him well. Haikuan knows that Yibo is in pain and guilt. He can read Yibo's facial expressions.

Yibo shared everything with his brother about his past life. He also told that Zhan and Xue lusi looked quite alike. They were like exact copy of each other. That's why Yibo used to push away Zhan from himself because on seeing Zhan he remember his past.

Haikuan was also angry with Yibo but he stayed calm and told Yibo to 'pray for the best and that everything will be fine soon'.

----

Today Yibo decided that he'd go back to France. He doesn't want to live in China. His parents said nothing to him.

Haikuan said, "Yibo! My didi! Your gege will always support you".

Yibo, "Thank you brother".

-----

Yibo came to France. He took rest for the day. He decides that he'll join 'Zhang company' again. He did his dinner.

He decided to call Mr. Zhang. He talked with Mr. Zhang about his job.

Mr. Zhang agreed with Yibo because Yibo is very punctual and hardworking man. Company needs people like Yibo.

Mr. Zhang told Yibo that 'Yibo can work as an employee here as his already has a personal assistant now'.

Yibo agreed and thanked Mr. Zhang. Yibo cut the call. He took a deep breath. He closed his eyes. Suddenly Zhan's face flashed in Yibo's mind.

Yibo opened his eyes. He took out his phone and looked at Zhan's photo which was his Phone's wallpaper.

Yibo said carassing Zhan's face, "Zhan! Where are you? I want to fix everything. I tried to find you but I couldn't. Zhan! I'm guilty of what I did. I want to apologize to you and try to fix everything. Zhan! If one day....we met.... Will you let me fix everything? I can't live without you... Zhan! Please come back ".

Yibo closed his eyes again. Tears fell from his eyes. After sometime he slept as he was much tired.

----

Yibo got up early in the morning, got ready, did his breakfast and went to his office. He met with his colleagues. He met with his boss Mr. Zhang also.

Yibo met with Mr. Zhan's new personal assistant named Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng showed Yibo his cabin and gave some files to Yibo.

Yibo sat inside his cabin. He started checking the files.

Someone came to the office in a hurry. He stood for a while to catch his breath.

Jiang Cheng came towards that person who just entered the office and said, "Zhan! Be careful. Don't rush".

Zhan said, "Sorry Cheng ge! I got up late today so I arrived here late".

Cheng, "It's ok. Besides looking at your condition boss won't be angry with you".

Zhan smiled. He rubbed his stomach and said, "Yes".

Cheng left from there. Zhan was in his own world.

On the other hand, Yibo was frozen on the spot. After half a month he saw Zhan.

Yibo got up to meet Zhan but Zhan left from there and went to his cabin.

Yibo thinks, "Zhan! It was Zhan! I'm not dreaming... He was in France this whole time. I will go meet him. Wait....he might get angry after seeing me. I'll meet him after office hours".

Yibo sat back and tried to focus on his work but it wasn't possible as Zhan's face was flashing again and again in yibo's mind.

----

Office work finished. Everyone left. Yibo was waiting for Zhan to leave.

After sometime, Zhan came out of his cabin and went outside the office. Yibo decides to follow him.

Yibo packed up his stuff and started following Zhan. Yibo came out of the office. He saw Zhan happily meeting with Jiang Cheng and then he sat in the car with Cheng.

Yibo clenched his fists. Yibo couldn't understand the relation between Zhan and Jiang Cheng.

Yibo followed Cheng's car. Cheng's car stopped in front of an apartment. Yibo stood at a distance from the apartment. Yibo was looking at Zhan and Cheng with suspicious eyes.

Cheng patted Zhan's head and said something which obviously Yibo didn't heard. Zhan smiled at Cheng and then went inside the apartment.
Cheng then left from there.

Yibo decided that he'll wait for Cheng to leave, then he'll go inside to meet Zhan.

Yibo then came out of the car and rang the bell of the apartment.

--

Zhan who just came to his apartment, heard the door bell rang.

Zhan thought, "didn't Cheng ge just left?"

Zhan went towards the door and opened it. He got shocked to see Yibo there. Zhan was about to close the door but Yibo stopped the door by his foot.

Yibo said, "Zhan! Please listen to me ...for once".

Zhan looked down and said, "Yibo! You should go away from here. I don't want to talk to you. There's nothing between us now".

Yibo, "Please Zhan... For once".

Zhan pushed Yibo and shut the door. Yibo kept knocking but Zhan didn't opened the door.

Zhan crouched down near the door. Tears fell from his eyes.

Zhan thought, "Yibo! Why you came in my life again? I was trying to move on. I'm sorry but.... I can't forgive you easily. You have to suffer as much as I suffered".

Yibo kept calling Zhan's name and asking for forgiveness but got no reply from Zhan. Yibo waited and waited. Yibo sat near the door.

---

It has been 3 hours since Yibo came to Zhan's apartment. Zhan didn't opened the door for him. Yibo didn't ate anything for lunch. His stomach was grumbling but he ignored it.

On the other side, Zhan was worrying about Yibo. It has been 3 hours since Yibo came here and he's not going back. He might be hungry. But Zhan shook his head and decided to ignore Yibo.

Yibo sat there for one more hour and then slowly got up from there. He touched the door.

Yibo thought, "Zhan! It must be difficult for you to forgive me but believe me.... I'll give my best to make you forgive me. I'll fix everything".

Yibo stood for a while and then left.

_______________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment

Thanks for your love and support...

Love ya all, my marshmallows...

(21 , may , 2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.4K 11
Weddings always give Xiao Zhan the feeling of happiness. He can't help but feel elated when the wedding he planned and prepared always ends successfu...
92.9K 9K 61
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were together since they were kids. Raised in a shifter shelter since they were two and five years old, the two did everythin...
7.6K 434 14
"Yibo.... Yibo.... listen to me" Xiao Zhan said while running behind Wang Yibo who is walking towards parking lot "Zhan don't, I don't wanna continue...
49.6K 2.6K 11
Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emotions. He lives with his mother 'Wang Car...