Bride Of War - Kumudini

By Ankita18499

Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride w... More

kumudini princess of Mahisar
kumud return Mahisar
Omkar is king
princess is a traitor
princess get harassed
He agreed to help her
King's pet
Family reunion
He threatened her
His gift to her
Their first kiss
The Marraige proposal
Naina and omkar getting married
Their special Moments
Disguise as princess
The king was attacked
His change behaviour
She felt insulted
His true face
War arises
she asked to dance like courtesian
Treaty that made her war bride
The king is raged
princess got injured
Kumud meet her father
The harsh reality
She became a war bride
Their first night
Naina is poisoned
kumud felt guilty
Their Argument
You're my Queen
Ranimas weird demand
His second marriage
Their crazy Romance
Confused Thoughts
His Engagment
The truth reveal
King Thrown Out
Imposter
Backstabbed

He steal glances at me

1.7K 56 1
By Ankita18499

Kumud's pov

Sun rays peep out from small window of tent on my face, which made me come out of deep slumber.

"Are you awake kanak "dhami asked and i hummed.

"Lets get ready then,breakfast is ready we are heading to palace in some time"she said.

"Yeah, you know i am feeling so happy and overwhelmed that i am finally going to meet my father it felt like a dream "i told her.

"No princess its not a dream but beautiful reality "dhami said.

"Hmm, but whenerever something good was going to happened, bad things happened to me and that scared me to be happy"i told her sincerely.

"You remember maa promise me to took me at uncles place and we will saw my favourite place there, we were scheduled to go in summer but before that maa got sick".i told her and tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Kanak dear don't cry look everything is fine now, you're going to meet maharaj and prince so cheer up don't let them saw you upset". She said and i agreed.

We completed our daily routine and eat breakfast then our troops started moving towards capital.

But what confused me was the cheif was not here with us when dhami ask mahesh told he went to receive his some letters.

Seeing his command on people, his work and intelligence i feel like is someone special to this kingdom to my baba, must be Baba's favourite person.

At afternoon we reach palace i walk out of palakhi with dhami expecting someone to come receive me but there was no one, not one person i can recognized was here.

We were taken to chamber, the room was simple with very few furniture one bed, sofa and cupboard thats it.

I was looking around and understand that it must be Maharani's order to give me this type of chamber who must be use by head servants.

"How can maharani be so insensitive, you came back after years and still she is trying to hurt you at first chance". Dhami said.

"Why can't she accept me dhami, why can't she"i ask her getting hurt and irritated with her tactics.

We were putting our clothes and others in cupboard when a attendi said "Maharani has asked you to meet her "
She said and i hummed.

I was walking towards Queen's chamber through dalan from here i can see beautiful garden with different flowers and fruits trees.

I like gardening with my father he knows that skill of plantation, thinking about childhood a broad smile spread on my face.

I was looking at beautiful white roses when i stumbled in a wall what is a wall doing in a way but then i look up to see omkar the cheif is infront of me.

Looking at me with clentched jaw, i dont know what happened to him but his hairs was disheavel and eyes were dark.

"What are you doing here "he yell at me which make me take a step away from him.

"I ask you somthing, who gave you permission to go out "he asked again why i need to take his permission to roam around my palace.

"No one and why i need your permission this is my father's palace"i told him getting angry on his behaviour and to my shocked he smirked at me and laugh loudly.

"You're palace, your fathers palace good so you dont get it till now "he said making me more angry and confused.

"So i will not disclose it yet, i dont want to broke the fun"he said.

"But that doesn't mean you can disrespect me go back to your chamber "he said with clentched jaw.

What happened to him why suddenly he is behaving this way,"look i dont get in my way and i dont need your permission in my palace"i said again where did i get this courage to mock someone that to him most intimidating person i have seen.

"Still playing innocent hmm, don't worry i will show you, your place"

"What happened to you, why are you behaving like a jerk "i asked him again making myself shocked.

"Get out of my way Maharani is asking for me if get late she will give me another punishment and i dobt want her punishment on first day i am back home".

I walk out from there ignoring him, i was so wrong about him being a gentleman last night he is not even close to that such a maniac.

I knock on the door and heard a voice to come in, entering inside i immediately bow her and when i look up i saw some unknown lady sitting on the couch.

"Sorry but i didn't recognized you and where is maharani "i asked her and the girl serving her started laughing loudly when she get a glare from that lady she stopped.

"What happened, did my question is wrong"i ask her.

"No, its not wrong its funny "she said and start giggling.

"Why is that" i ask.

"Its because you're asking the queen about the queens whereabouts ."queen did my baba marry again, oh no what i am thinking and this lady is older to be my choti maa right.

"What are you doing greet my Queen respectively "same lady said.

"I am sorry but i really dont understand what you're saying, how can you be Queen when my baba is king of Mahisar "i asked her my doubt.

I heard the door open and that maid greeting someone i was facing towards the lady so i was unsure who the person is i only turn to saw that person but before that i heard the voice i can recognized now.

"You're wrong your baba was a king of Mahisar not now "he said and ground slip under my toes.

"What do you mean by that, just now you were angry hunk and now joking around pranking me be serious"i said nonchallentally i dont know what happened to me after hearing his first sentence, i saw him getting angry again as he clentched his jaw and hand was fisted at side hem of his yellow kurta.

" I am the most serious person here and you're the last person i wanted to be joke around"he said me gritted.

"Where is my baba i want to meet him, why he dont come to get me where is other people". I asked and he started laughing like a madman.

"Ohh so now you remembered you have to act well tch tch"he said.

"What acting, what are you talking about i dont get it"i said frustrating.

"Stop both of you"the lady said glaring at him she come to me caressing my face, she rub my back with her palm for a while then ask me sit on the couch she was before and i obligued seeing her caring self.

"Dont get tense or panick, take this water and try to accept and understand what i am going to say ok" she said and i nodded.

" first tell me what is your name "

"My name is princess kumud, i am daughter of king prasenjit "i told her while i saw him giving me mocking smile.

" ok, kumud the thing is that you're father is not a king anymore"she said and i was shocked to give any reply.

" a month back my son and king prasenjit got into fight and your father lost the war"she told me and i was just shooking my head.

"Also the king of Mahisar is my son now not your father"how can this happened and why no one tell me.

"How did this and where is my baba now"i almost choked on my voice there was thousands of bad scenario come to my mind in that few seconds.

" Where he is i dont know but he is fine i can assure you that"she told me being pitied on my situation then what she told me later made my world upside down.

"Kumud meet my son Omkar, he is the king Of Mahisar now" what, he is a king why not his aura, his behaviour, his body language everything speak that he is the one and now i can understand why he was so bad with me.

I was the enemies daughter who came here after war in protection of enemy, what situation is this shivji.

"Now you know everything so bow and greet my mother as Queen should be " he said after a while i was just looking at him without any emotion.

"Stop it omkar she is in shocked give her some time, kamala take her to chamber"she told her maid.

I walked out of that chamber being lost in my thought, fearing for my father and family as soon as i entered my chamber i saw dhami running towards me.

" kanak how are you i was so tense, i wanted to come along with you but Maharani manjusha always talk to you alone so". She said thats true my stepmother never let anyone inside when talk with me or scold me.

"Its not Maharani Manjusha, now maharani is someone else or i say she is Rajmata "i told her absentmindly walking to my dressing table and took out my jwellery one by one.

"What are you saying princess, i dont understand anything "she said.

"I am not princess anymore dhami dont call me that"i told her chocking.

"What happened kanak are you ok"she asked coming towards me arapping her arms around me and thats it i started crying badly holding her.

I was crying mess for half hour then i collect myself together and told dhami everything that maharani told me.

"Dont worry kanak, everything will be fine and i know our maharaj he will search for you and take you from here ok"she said and i nodded.

"What bother me more is that why no one tell me about this war and what about the letter ".
I asked her my doubts.

" i dont think maharaj will ask you to come back in this war situation, he will never risk your life kumud".

"I know i trust him there is something off we should know"i said and she agreed with me.

"We should be careful and help eachother we dont know what this new king has decided for us"i told her and she agreed.

After this i complete my night routine and laid back in bed it was almost noon when i came back from Queen's chamber then telling dhami everything took me three hours so i decided to sleep, i was not feeling hungry so i told dhami to informed them and laid in bed thinking about my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 4.4K 36
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
350K 9.9K 57
Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his first wife. The one who suffers and go t...
1.6K 154 18
A Story Of Love After Marriage. He's always been driven by one thing: power. From ruling over his small dominion in Rajasthan to wielding influence t...
2K 319 11
Aditi,the Princess and pride of kingdom Parvan,never believed in the idea of marriage.Love is nowhere in her thoughts as well.Unaware of the reality...