clan generator challenge

By mistyfurwarriorcats

i use a clan generator on perchance More

the clans

Glacierclan

17 0 4
By mistyfurwarriorcats

Leader:

Deerstar - a long haired chocolate classic tabby she cat, with green eyes.

Deputy:

Lionear - a short furred white she cat, with a blue and cream classic calico ears and tail, and yellow eyes.

Medicine cat:

Thriftfang - a short haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with amber eyes.

Warriors:

Pigeontail - a short haired, blue she cat, with green eyes

Mudfur - a short haired, chocolate and red, classic tabby tortoiseshell she cat, with yellow eyes.

Starlingfang - a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

Gorseclaw - a cream, mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with yellow eyes.

Apprentices:

Applepaw - a red, mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

Eveningpaw - a short haired, blue tom, with amber eyes.

Waxpaw - a cream, mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes.

Sandpaw - a short haired, red classic tabby tom, with copper eyes.

Queens:

Rowanflower - a red she cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

Elders:

Shadowfang - a black, classic tabby tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.

Cootstorm - a short haired, black tom, with gold eyes.

Cockooblaze - a short haired, blue she cat, with hazel eyes.

Fennelbriar - a short haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with amber eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.3K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...