My Moon, your Star (LB)

By LucyHughes910

Wolf Pack fanfic a Luna Briggs x OC There are simply not enough Wolf Pack fanfics out there so i HAVE to make... More

Character's
From a Spark to a Flame
Three Bitten, Two Born 1️⃣
A little note
i frickin love her
Three Bitten Two Born 2️⃣
Origin Point part 1️⃣
i have to ask
OMFG
announcement
good News y'all
sorry for the no updates
please read
💜💜💜
not an update

another note

196 9 2
By LucyHughes910

I will be updating this, i can see just how many of you really like this book i just don't think ill be working on it today.

I'm just not feeling very good, my mental health has took a turn for the worse today, im feeling very overwhelmed.

I can't stop crying, i know i need a friend but I don't feel like i have one. I know i need to reach out but why is it so frickin hard?

It's time's like these i miss Milly more, to alot of people she was just a dog but to me she was so much more and i know that if she was here, she'd have me feeling better in seconds.

I'm just so fed up of feeling like this 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 53.6K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
41.1K 1.1K 15
After having lost her father, her uncle going back to Florida, accidentally killed a young teenage girl and having triggered the werewolf curse, but...
49.6K 1K 38
When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. She has a fox birthmark on her neck and i...
251K 9.6K 39
After a one night stand during a senior high school party, Alise, finds out she's pregnant and there's only one person she has ever slept with and wh...