altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

By sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

🎂Birthday Special.2🎂

272 5 7
By sleepweeby

Considering all the love you have given this book I think it is only fair that you are you are thanked appropriately with a celebration, so happy birthday for today, happy birthday for yesterday and happy birthday for the days to come, but most importantly, happy birthday
Y/n!

So blow out the candle that represents another year and make a wish!

SHOTAs P.O.V

Entering the dorm me, Y/n, and Eri occupied, scanning the room in hopes of finding the older female camped out for she had not been present throughout the day.

That's when I caught sight of a fox roaming around, activating my quirk the figure transformed to be that of my naked girlfriend. Although, she was awkwardly bent over to stand upon her hands and feet.

Shaking my head at her antics I decided to joke "Whilst it is your birthday, you don't need to wear your birthday suit."

Y/n shrieked and managed to move herself around so she was sat and covering herself with her arms, I shrugged "Not that I mind, so no need to hide!" Upon seeing her glare I chuckled. She then whined as she said "You can't tease me, it's my birthday!"

I just shook my head "Doesn't work like that darling. Now, how did our class find out? That is why you're camping out in here, right?" She nodded timidly, before hanging her head "Have I upset them by preventing them from celebrating?"

"No, they're happy thinking you've taken time to celebrate for yourself... Although, I wouldn't consider this much of a celebration." She looked up and shook her head "It's not a big deal Sho..."

I decided to go over and take a seat upon the floor next to her "What makes you think that?" She just let out a breath "Well it's happened multiple times before and it's not like celebration makes much of a difference, I've survived without." I let out a breath and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into my side "But celebrating doesn't hurt either, and you're most certainly worth celebrating. Can't you put yourself first for one day? Even if it is only asking for one thing."

She turned her head to look at me, then glancing down to say "I want your top."

I chuckled "You know you can take one whenever you want." She shook her head and poked my chest "No, the one you're wearing." I looked to her baffled "Surely you'd prefer a clean one." She again shook her head before smiling up at me "No, that one will smell like you and I want to see you shirtless. Is it not my birthday?"

I smirked and decided to stand "Well, I best get myself another one for I assume you'll send me off to work once again!" She nodded with a smile adorned on her face, then asking "Where's my top?" I playfully rolled my eyes and unraveled my capture weapon to tease her "Presents are usually unwrapped first!" I got my capture weapon off and pulled up my top.

Y/Ns P.O.V

He threw the top over to me and I immediately put it on, then signalling to it "There we go! Two birds, one stone!"

I was pulled up off the ground and stood upon my feet by the capture weapon that restrained my wrists. Falling into Shota he stabilized me and spoke, hurt in his eyes "I asked what you wanted, not what you wanted for someone else."

I leaned up to place my lips against his, returnig to have space between us "I already have all I need! You and Eri, my family! My friends. Your class, whilst they can be handful, they're a joy to teach!"

He placed his hand upon my cheek "You mean our class!" I smiled at him and he returned the gesture until sighing and dropping his hand "You put your all towards everyone, and yet we can't do a single thing for you. On your birthday, no less!"

I placed my restrained hands upon his chest "You stand by me, I couldn't ask for anything more!"

He pulled on my restraints to the point I was free and had my hands upon his shoulders "We could go away for the weekend, just the two of us!" I hummed.

"I like the sound of that... What about Eri?"

"Well, we could have spent today alone as she was at school, but voilà, we're teachers. We would have only had around six hours though." I looked up at him before resting my head against his chest "I'd much prefer two days." He hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist "Well I suppose Nemuri can look after her."

Humming I decided to mention "You've taken a day off before!"

He hummed "I have, for you as well. Did you want the same devotion today? If so, there's still a few hours hours, would have much preferred the full day myself." I shook my head "No, I'd hate to take you away from teaching. It's one of the things I love about you, your care for them kids."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, pulling me in closer by my hips so I was flush against him "It's a good job I love you and the silly little things you come out with."

I just hummed and looked up at him "You know what, I look forward to our little weekend together. As long as you promise to hold me like this the whole time."

He hummed and leaned his head down "It'd be my pleasure, but you don't have to wait if you don't want. I can provide you with twelve hours of this and whatever else!" I hummed and pecked his nose before managing to break out of his hold "I'd rather wait for the weekend and have two days straight to look forward to!"

He smirked "You little tease! If that's what you want, who am I to disobey the birthday girl? I should warn you though, the weekend won't be your birthday so the reigns are up for the taking!"

"My mind won't be changed Sho, after all, I know you can take care of me!" He smirked before stepping backwards towards the door "Alright, if you say so!" He got the door open and winked "Happy birthday little fox!" He then stepped out of our quarters and closed the door.

I burst out laughing and yelled "Shota! You're forgetting something." He quickly came back in, making his way to our room "You don't see me!" I was doubled over laughing "Awe baby!"

He came out with a top in hand, blush slightly covering his cheeks. I tried to stop my laughter but couldn't "Okay, get it all out. I made a fool of myself."

I managed to catch my breath, then shaking my head "Oh Sho, there's no need to worry about it. It was hot before it was humorous, in an adorable way!" He rolled his eyes and came over, placing his hand on the back of my head as he leaned his head down "As long as it hasn't scared you away!" I smiled up at him "Nothing could scare me away from you, I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too!"

He closed the gap between us before slowly stepping back and releasing the back of my head "Now, I must get back to work before either you lecture me about how the students need me or Principal Nezu walks in here and see's me shirtless! That view is only for you!" I laughed a little before smiling and joking "Well I'm glad my boyfriend isn't cheating with the mouse-bear principal. Although, you can swing that way if you want, I wouldn't judge!" He rolled his eyes and quickly kissed me again "I only have eyes for you!"

I nodded and quickly pecked his cheek "I know, you've reassured me plenty of times! Now go!" He chuckled and began walking backwards "See, now there's the lecture!" I rolled my eyes playfully before shooing him away with my hand.

He chuckled "Alright, I'm going! Happy birthday Y/nn, I can't wait for the weekend!" He threw his shirt on and began sorting his capture weapon before winking and opening the door to leave.

Once the door was almost closed, he peaked in and I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and blew me a kiss, I caught it before blowing him one back. He caught it and pressed it against his chest before closing the door completely.

"Hello Aizawa Sensei."

I heard Shota yell out a scream that didn't last long as he came to realise it was the mouse-bear principal we had spoken of earlier. I shook my head and muttered "You really shouldn't utter his name unless you want him to appear."

Elizzza:
I'll allow you to imagine how you celebrate over those two days (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

[ Edited : 02/05/2024 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
445K 16.5K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
896 39 12
Once an American girl that was used and abused had enough. Being a shy timid girl and looking like one to fit the bill she changed her appearance to...