DOWN B!TCH

بواسطة deadheatbitch

"that's my lil baby dat don't listen " ®️ المزيد

😈
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
THIS IS 9 WP SPWM NEOW
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37

32

1.8K 46 42
بواسطة deadheatbitch

January 28th
Bronx , Ny

•Omniscient•

"Broooooo" the brownskin girl whined as she threw her head back .

She had just dropped the spliff as she smoked alone .

She wondered which one of her niggas was out thottin at the moment .

"Ion even care for real as long as it not that boy "she said to herself .

by weird coincidence her phone rang . Makin her scrunch her face up because it was almost 2 in the morning .

The girl looked over to her phone to see Damoni FaceTiming her .

She let it rang for a while to decide if she wanted to be bothered .

Pickin up the phone she answered to see a high damoni on the other end .

"Yo" he said lookin down at his phone since it was on his lap bc he was rolling up .

"Wassup" she replied inhaling the smoke from the fat spliff she had rolled .

"What you doin " the boy asked . He had a feelin that made him call her .

"Chillin , what you on ? " she said lookin at him roll the spliff carefully .

"Nun , come chill wimme " he said wantin to feel her presence.

Her presence almost gave him a sense of comfortability and a calming , especially when they was just gettin high together . That was his favorite thing to do with her .

"Uhmmmmm" she said unsure . She still didn't like the weird feelings he gave her .

He made her want to be next to him all the time . He got her attached . The one thing she always made sure to never do with boys .

"Don't be on ya dayroom shit major just put ya coat and shit on , I'm coming when I finish rolling this " he looked down at her on his phone .

"Uh ok , ok " she said missin him actually .

The girl got up puttin on some leggings and her polo hoodie over her cropped tee she had on . She had took a everything shower earlier and didn't have to get in .

She threw her hair up into a messy bun before running a spoolie through her fresh lash set and then through her eyebrows she got done earlier .

Grabbing her black crocs to Match the black leggings and sweater , she put them on along with her moncler.

She grabbed a little black purse and put papers , grabs, a lighter , some cash , her card and a blick inside . She also put her lipgloss in the bag after puttin it on .

After finishing gettin ready she sprayed her favorite perfume over her body making sure to spray the key points , her neck , behind her ears , and her wrists .

"You ready ? I'm in the v " dula asked for gettin she was on the phone .

"Yea , come " she said sittin on her bed waiting patiently.

She looked through instagram for a while before dula told her come outside .

"Coming " the curly haired girl said as she turned off her lights and walked out her room closin the door .

She made sure to text her brothers in they gc that she would be goin with damoni and to be safe .

Walking out her building she seen moni black car with tinted windows and ran to it slightly since it was cold and the middle of the night .

"Hey " she got in puttin on her seat belt .

"Wasspoppin " moni looked over at her . Her signature vanilla scent immediately entering his car .

Sevvyn looked up meetin his gaze . She looked over at the polo sweatsuit he had on . He also wore some uptown's and a ski over his head but was rolled up at the top .

They looked at eachother for a while . Some they always did and to other it's was weird or strange but it happened naturally with them .

Looking away first dula pulled off on his way to his crib .

Turning up the radio and grabbin the aux sevvyn played "hearing sirens " by lil durk .

I pop two Addys and a half
If you cheat, go take a bath

My love don't make me laugh, I wanna cry to you

I put everything in my craft
I did everything to my last

I lost everything, make me laugh
I wanna die with you

"Since Ramadan made me fast , I lost weight I dropped a size . Just look me in my eyes ion wanna fight with you " sevvyn rapped along lowly .

"And I ain't never lie, see, the trenches never last
And I'm goin' off my past, keep your pipe with you" moni also rapped along to the song playin .

Sevvyn began to scroll through instagram for the rest of the ride until they made it to moni crib .

She looked outside and didn't see velly's car in the drive way .

"Come on " dula said to her . She hadn't even noticed they had parked .

Hopping out the car she fixed her jacket and walked along side moni .

He opened the door lettin her in first . It was dark and smelled like weed and febreeze. She smiled no matter how much she said she ain like velly and dula for real , she loved their apartment .

"Where velly he's here ? " she asked since she ain see his car .

"He at lani house "

"Ohhhh " she said and walked up the stairs goin to his room .

She could hear lil durk Comin from it and seen his led lights was on .

"I'm just Comin clean I was being mean , Ian posed to be mean " she sang along with durk .

Moni went into the room after her and began rolling another spliff as he watched her take off her coat and sweater .

He looked over her figure , seeing she was wearing some black leggings , a cropped spaghetti strap crop top with no bra on And her hair was messy as if she just washed it .

He looked back down to the rolling tray and seen he could get one more spliff out of this 8fy .

He had more weed but he was already high and the 4 he had was enough to last the night .

He forget he didn't take his shoes off before so he kicked them off and then took of his sweater as sevvyn climbed in the other side of his bed , She was eating some candy she brought with her .

he sparked one of the spliffs up and began pulling from it as sevvyn changed the song to "in a minute " by yfn lucci .

She say she ain't been fucked on in a minute (yeah)
She say she love when I'm in it

She say she ain't really made love in a minute (yeah)
Really made love in a minute

Sevvyn began to make a video to the song as she smoked a weed pen .

"She say that she wanna be apart cause we winnin
She wanna be a part well my heart gotta win it" she sang along to the song smiling .

She ended up puttin the weed pen down and drinkin from a sprite she took from dula mini fridge .

"Hm" he said handin her the spliff .

"Thankyou " she took it and began pulling makin more videos . Dula always noticed how she made many videos yet posted little to none .

If you weren't in her spam she was like a ghost , until she posted on her main which was occasionally.

She got up turning the song to "back together " by toosii.

"Don't even rushhhh just take time " she sang along lowly again .

After takin 4 pulls she handed the spliff back to dula before gettin up and goin to his closet .

She grabbed some Nike pros she left over and went into his bathroom to change into them .

"Damn" she laughed stumbling a lil trynna put her leg through because she was really really high .

Sevvyn loved the feeling of being high . It was a great experience for her . She didn't understand when people said they didn't like being high but she also didn't judge ,certain stuff isn't for everyone .

After successfully puttin the shorts on she folded her legs and walked out the the bathroom .

As she walked into the red lit room she could feel moni eyes on her . He had on some basketball shorts now .

She got back on the bed sittin next to moni as he handed her another spliff .

"Thankyouuuuuuu" he laughed as she dragged it .

"Mhm" he hummed twirling one of her curls around his finger .

She laid back on the pillow as he continued sittin up . Taking another video she pulled moni down to her .

"look at my Moni he so cute " she smiled holding his face . He mugged the camera as she sucked her teeth .

"You mad mean like smile " she rolled her eyes . He kissed her cheek as she sang along to the song smiling .

"Lemme hit it in the morningggg girl when you yawning ohhhhh"

They finished the second spliff and sparked up the 3rd going through it fast and easily .

When they finally got the the 4th spliff they was high as kites and just giggling messing around with eachother for no reason .

"ma" he said as she fell next to him on the bed .

"Yessssss" she played with his locs adoring his face . The girl loved his pretty face .

"You look mad pretty mama " he said pulling her on top of him .

She smiled happily as his hands roamed her waist and stomach .

"You look mad pretty duna " he laughed at her she always was callin him pretty .

"Bruh " he laughed " you always callin me that shit like relax "

"No because your so pretty . Like you mad handsome moni " she said playin with his lips .

"Mhm " he hummed reaching out to grab her neck .

She rolled her eyes giggling from her high as he brought her face to his .

"Let me get a kiss " he said .

"Mm mm "

"You play too much "

"Say please "

"Fuck I look like ? "

"A nigga who trynna kiss on me " she shook her head .

"Bruh "

"Okkkkkk gimme kiss duna " she reached down kissin his lips repeatedly .

The girl gasped when his tongue slid into her mouth catchin her off guard .

The kiss became more heated as she gave him the same energy he was giving her . Her shyness leaving her as it continued and she felt her high make the action 10x more intense .

"Mmm okkkk " she said pulling back but he just flipped them over so he was over top of her and began suckin on her neck .

"Moniiii " she whined .

"Hm" he lifted up not wantin for her to be uncomfortable he had an idea of her past but didn't wanna come to conclusions so he was gonna wait till she was comfortable enough to tell him .

"That tickles you breathing on my neck " she smiled up at him .

"Lemme kiss onnit " he said and she moved her head to the side givin him access .

He smirked to himself .

The girls hands played in his hair as he left hickey upon hickey on her neck and began goin down to her chest .

Sevvyn bit her lip watchin him as his hand moved up going underneath her right tittie like he wanted to cup it .

She was confused on why he didn't . It's not like he hadn't before .

She wrapped her legs around him as he finally went up cupping it .

"Acquainted " by The Weeknd simultaneous played in the background .

Damn this my shit ... sevvyn thought . nah why this gotta play right nowwwwwww . She whined in her head .

He then went back up kissing her . They kissed for a while and her hands found their way to his back . She began running her hands up and down it as she sucked on his tongue .

She could feel herself become wet from his touch .

His hands then went to the waistband of her shorts and played with it . He did it so if she wanted him to stop before he could go farther he would've have gone to far already .

When she didn't stop him he slipped his hands in her shorts and began rubbing on fiji , as she would've called it .

She gasped quietly from the feelings .

He then moved his hand into her underwear and rubbed on her clit softly .

She pulled back from the kiss as a small moan left her mouth .

She looked down and watched his hands from her shorts as he slipped 2 fingered In her lil ladyyyy .

"Oh you wet " he licked his lips

"Moni , I - ok" she giggled a lil makin him chuckle and kiss on her neck .

He began Pumpin his fingers in and out of her at a steady pace and smiled to himself when he heard the splish splash noises it made .

He could feel himself get turned on from just her breathing and the small noises she made even though they were alone in the house .

"You ok mama ? " he asked as she laid her head back into the pillow more .

"Mhm " she said biting down on her lip .

"Aiii " he said speeding up .

"Ohhhhhh" she gasped and her back arched slightly .

The boy licked his lip at the girl below him . He wanted to be the only one to do this to her .

"I missed you " he said to her .

"I - I - moniiii" she said lowly she was reaching her climax .

"Too muchhhh " she closed her eyes as the pit in her stomach grew .

"Then come mama " he said as he watched her every move .

On cue she released onto his fingers as he helped her ride it out .

He bit his lip as he pulled her shorts down . She just watched as he made her feel the way he did . She didn't want to stop it . She wanted to keep going .

Once her shorts was off he grabbed her neck and told her to open her mouth .

Just like last time ... the girl thought to herself .

Doin as told she opened her mouth licking his fingers and watched as he did the same .

Mmm nastyyyy ... they both thought about the other .

I'm boutta turn her lil ass out ... moni thought he could already tell how she was even if she ain know it yet .

Moni then went back hovering over her kissing her as she hummed into this mouth .

He absentmindedly pushed himself onto her causing small moans to leave her mouth . He groaned and his breathing became heavy .

Ohhhhhh woahhhh that's ooooo... sevvyn thought .

Being as high and now as horny as they both was she reached down to his shorts and pushed her hand up against him .

A/N I fake hate the word horny I be like neaky ... but neaky ain fit sadly

"Chill sevvyn " he pulled back from the kiss .

"Mmm mm " she said surprising him .

"You boutta start some shit you ain even ready to finish " he chucked slightly .

"You finish it then " she kissed his lips once before kissing on his neck leaving hickeys .

Oh she gettin neaky ???? ... he thought to himself laughin in his head .

A/N IF YK YKKKKKKKK

The boy then licked his lips as she pulled his shorts down partly .

He then took em off and pulled out that thang .

Hoeeeemagawdddd abort mission ... sevvyn thought .

Moni laughed at her facial expression.

"Imma be gentle and go slow Aii ? " he said before kissing her cheek .

"Ok " she said shyly .

Doin just that he placed his tip at her entrance before pushing in .

It didn't hurt to her but it didn't feel weird and slightly uncomfortable. It definitely wasn't some fingers ...

Once he was fully in sevvyn breathed heavy and adjusted to him .

"You ok ? It hurt ? Want me to stop ? " he asked with out givin her a chance to answer .

"I'm ok , no dont stop you can move " she said watching as he did so .

He wanted to go fast , badly but waited until she was adjusted enough for allat .

Mmcht I can't kill her shit first time ... he thought

He went at a steady pace before she started to moan lowly .

"You ok ? " he asked again to make sure .

"Mhm moni , go faster please " she said through breaths .

"Mhm " he said as he picked up his pace . And before he knew it he was Killin her shit ...

"Mmmm moni " sevvyn moaned lowly . He noticed she wasn't a loud one but he liked it bc she made sure he could hear her .

"What the fuck sevvyn " he said lifting her legs up to go deeper .

"I - moni fuckkkk kion " she said as he put his face in her neck .

She began kissing and leavin hickeys on his neck as he stroked deep and fast inside her .

"Fuck mama " he said in her neck before lifting his head up and began focusing on both them reaching they climax .

She got the weird feeling to grip and clench around him . She don't know where it came from but she listened to the voices .

"Yooo chillout ma " he said groaning .

She didn't listen as she continued to do it , as it felt good for her too .

"Fuckk mama chillout sevvyn for real " he said and she finally stopped becoming tired .

"Fuck moni I think -"

"Mhm go ahead " he said as she came around him .

He began to stroke faster and they became sloppy as he soon pulled out came after on her stomach .

"Fuck " he whispered layin his head in her neck .

"You ok ? " he sat up asking her .

"Yes , you ok ? " she asked lookin up at him .

"Mhm, hold on " he said goin into his bathroom to get a warm washcloth and came and cleaned both of em up .

" can you hand me those ? " she said referring to her shorts . She couldn't sleep naked .

The boy gave her , her shorts as she put them on slowly and he put his shorts back on .

She then laid down in the bed her eyes fluttering closed she was worn the fuck out .

"Mama " moni called out to her .

"Hm " she said eyes closed .

"Come here " he said

"Uhnt uhntttt " she whined she ain like any type of affection for real after she didn't know why .

"Mmcht gimme yo hand then" he said lowly .

She reached her hand out to him and he grabbed it .

He turned off his leds and soon they both fell asleep .

HOEMAGAWDDDD FINALLLYYYY . I know ya been waiting for this . This my first time writin a neaky ass chapter like this . I think I ate fr . What ya think ? Ya missed me ? How ya days ? I hope ya doin greattttt see ya later . Byeeee mhs ❤️

A DEADY PRODUCTION ™️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

342K 23.2K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
483K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
625K 21.1K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
360K 6.9K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...