TMNT 2012 OC Characters

By Snakefanficmaker

I felt like it was time for me to give information about my OC characters from TMNT 2012. More

Izo
Tyler O'Neil

Akane

226 3 8
By Snakefanficmaker

Full Name: Akane Hamato

Preferred Name: Akane

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Age: 13

Species: Human

Date of Birth: May 4th

Location of Birth: Tokoyo, Japan

Current Residence: New York City

Sexuality: Unknown (too young)

Occupation: Ninja-in-training

Appearance: Akane has long, black hair tied up in a ponytail, and dark brown eyes. She is of average height and has a lean build.

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark brown

Personality: Akane is a determined and focused individual who takes her training seriously. She is loyal to her family and friends and is always willing to lend a helping hand. She can be a bit impulsive and headstrong at times, but she tries her best to think before she acts.

Ethnicity: Japanese-American

Likes: Training, sushi, animals (all kinds of animals), spending time with her brother and the turtles, being with other girls, her uncle's wisdom, fairness, Mikey being a goofball, comforting others

Dislikes: Bullies, injustice, being underestimated because of her age and gender, boys having arguments or doing something crazy, animal abuse, her friends and family in danger, seeing others suffering

Fears: Losing her family or failing as a ninja. She's also known to be terrified of wildfires or any flame that is considered bad.

Flaws: Can be impulsive and stubborn at times.

Abilities: Akane is skilled in ninjutsu and is learning to master her weapons.

Strengths: Determined, focused, and loyal.

Weaknesses: Impulsive and headstrong at times.

Weapon(s): Twin katanas

Height: 4'3"

Build: Lean

Clothing Styles: Traditional ninja attire with a red mask. Her normal everyday outfit is a casual look.

Voice actor: Cree Cicchino

(Note: Babe is the one who does Akane's voice. Kenzie is the one who wears glasses.)

Family members: Hamato Kubo (father; deceased), Amarya (mother; deceased), Hamato Yuuta (grandfather; deceased), Hamato Yoshi/Splinter (uncle; deceased), Tang Shen (aunt; deceased), Izo (twin brother), Leonardo (older adopted cousin), Donatello (older adopted cousin), Raphael (older adopted cousin), Michelangelo (older adopted cousin), Karai/Miwa (older biological cousin)

Mentor: Hamato Yoshi/Splinter

Affiliation: Hamato Clan, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Friends/Allies: Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, April O'Neil, Tyler O'Neil, Casey Jones, Ethan Jones, Leatherhead, Spike/Slash, Dr. Rockwell, Fugitoid, Pigeon Pete, Mondo Gecko, Karai/Miwa, Shinigami, Renet, Mr. Murakami, The Utroms, Mona Lisa, Sal Commander, and Muckman.

Enemies: Oroku Saki/Shredder/Super Shredder/Undead Shredder, Chris Bradford/Dogpound/Rahzar, Xever/Fishface (one- sided enemy turned good), Baxter Stockman, Karai (one-sided enemy then turned good), Anton Zeck/Bebop (one-sided enemy turned good), Ivan Steranko/Rocksteady (one sided enemy turned good), Takeshi/Tigerclaw (one-sided enemy who turned good) Krrang Subprime, Krrang Prime, Foot Clan/Foot Bots, The Kraang, The Triceratons, Lord Dregg, Don Vizioso, and Purple Dragons.

Pet(s): Bashira (Kishu) and Tim (Red Fox)

Background information: Akane and her brother Izo were orphaned at a young age when Shredder killed their parents and were taken in by their uncle, Hamato Yoshi, after they both fled from their home and stowed away in a harbor ship to New York. They were raised in the ways of the ninja and have been training with their uncle and the turtles for years. Akane is determined to become a skilled ninja like her family and protect the city from danger.

Other: Akane has a close bond with her twin brother Izo and they often work together on missions. Leo had taught her how to use katanas in combat and she acts like a voice of reason to her family and friends, always giving them the advice, support, and comfort they need.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...