His Obsession (Stalker Roman...

By estradagrey

"๐‘บ-๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜," ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’—๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

His Obsession
Aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
epilogue
vishual epilogue ๊จ„.
HER REBOUND (published)

chapter twenty-two

5.1K 103 106
By estradagrey

I thought she was joking when she told me about moving to Tokyo for a month.

We fell asleep together five nights ago, I got up before here and left so she doesn't feel remorse. When I came back she was packing her clothes and she looked so much better. She looked more content. She had a call with Conner this morning and he told her that the murders had come to a halt. But here I stand now, in the middle of her empty house with a bouquet of fresh flowers to replace the dying ones.

I pour myself a glass of scotch and take a seat on her lush couch. I set the glass down and take out my laptop. I pull up to her phone and see her current location.

This isn't so hard.

It gives me all the details of the place and I quickly share her location with me. I send it to my phone the pack my laptop away.

This penthouse feels lifeless without her.

My brain throbs when I think of her. The way she turned me down when I was being civil took a twist on me.

It's not that I stopped killing people as a hobby, I just stopped publicising it to give my girl a well deserved break. I don't want her to fall for a lie. I'm tired of pretending to be someone I'm not just to get the softer and naive side of her.

The truth is I'm a maniac. I'm fucking messed up.

After that night she made me realise two things; that she knew I was out for something. And two; she doesn't understand my desperation for her.

And it drove me insane to no halt.

"Smith, get my jet ready in thirty minutes." I hung up the call and took my shit.

A cloud of darkness fell over me and all of a sudden, I didn't see her as my princess or the girl who makes my heart ache. I saw her as Zhaian, the girl who led me on just to break me apart all those years ago.

I want to fucking end her, I want to kiss her until her lips rip, I want to shove my gun so far down her throat... I want to hurt her so bad. I want her to bleed, I want her to cry, I want her to fucking break.

The same way I did. I want her to feel her heart draining of all blood, her eyes to run out of tears and for body to leak out of all emotion.

I want to end her. And I fucking will.

. . .

She came to Tokyo with her sister and Angelica. I put my laptop away after declining a line up of criminals hoping for me to fight their court cases. Being a lawyer sucks ass. I hate the profession, I hate the stupid fat judge that gets bribed easily and lets everyone get away with everything.

I've only been in a courtroom thrice.

Studying law was always my passion until I turned nineteen. There was no going back and I had to excel in that profession because I wanted to make my mother proud of me for once. You see, I'd give away the world for my mother but she'd give me away for the world.

I always defend her actions by saying she didn't have the best childhood. She was forced to marry my father at thirteen and give him babies still a teen.
He said she lost her purity to him as soon as she gave birth to me. He hated her, but she loved him and still needed his validation. When I grew up and started to look like my father, she didn't differentiate us.

In all ways.

She saw him in me and thought-

"Sir, the flight landed." I nod my assistant away and she paddles away like a lost horse.

It was night time right now, seven days and six hours since I've seen a silhouette of her.

I punch in the address of her fathers house in my gps and begin driving on full speed. Zhaian reminds me so much of my mother, she does a lot of things to get validation from others. That one quality of hers brings so much distaste in my mouth. It makes me hate her even more. She's messy and leaves everything everywhere. My mother did that and made me clean it all. I learned cleanliness when I was a child.

My room has just a bed and a table and not a single wrinkle on my satin sheets.

This is why every time I'm at her house, I clean everything up. I don't want reminders of my mother. But she's just like her.

She likes art, her favourite show is Gentlemen Prefer Blondes because Marilyn Monroe acts in it. She's like a carbon copy of my mother. And I hate it so fucking much.

Maybe that's why I hate her, she's just like her.

. . .

My father and his lovely girlfriend were surprised per our arrival.

I've been having the best time here. We played chess with Hannah and he's delighted to meet Angelica. No father can hate their child for long. Him and Hannah are like the good old duo again.

Angelica knows about her fathers truth now, she didn't break like I'd expected and honestly I couldn't be more delighted. It's like being here in the city of kind and beautiful people lifted my mind away from stress and him.

"Good night, babies." My father is the first to leave the dining room and goes up to sleep. We were watching Tangled because I lost to Hannah's rock-paper-scissors challenge.

Angelica goes after the movie ends and then Jennie (my fathers partner). I pick my movie when it's only me and Hannah left.

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

It was around two in the morning and Hannah went up the stairs to her allocated room after she fell asleep on the couch constantly.

This was my favourite movie and I only turned the lights off at four because that's when it ended. I was yawning and felt so tired I couldn't walk in a straight line. I switched the lights off and used the flash of my phone to find my room.

Everyone was dead asleep this time and I was probably the only one up. I know I am because Hannah and Angelica both sleep like dead animals. My father is no different.

I go inside my room and close the door behind me. I switch my phone flash off and flick the lights on.

I flinch with a breathless scream when I see him.

Sitting on my chair with his legs spread, half of his black dress shirt unbuttoned and he is staring at me with hooded eyes.

Like he hasn't touched an ounce of sleep in weeks.

"Zade?"

___

Any theories on what will happen🧍🏽‍♀️?

Have a lovely day💛🌼 / night☕️🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.4K 15
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
328K 12.7K 47
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š " ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ...
67.1K 2.6K 22
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐–พ...