DUSK TILL DAWN ✔️ (Preview)

By aishatu_xx

Copyright© 2023. All rights reserved. Madina, the skillful pilot got hired to work for the most notorious for... More

Author's Note/Aesthetics
1- Metanoia
2- Ikigai
3- Sisu
4- Aviatrix
5- Arcane
6- Nunchi
7- Eccedentesiast
8- Dalliance
9- Munificence
10- Saudade
11- Hiraeth
12- Sorin
13- Egregious
15- Nemesism
16- Alexithymia
17- Whelve
18- Ephemeral
19- Aerumnous
20- Cafuné
Author's Note!
Glimpseee of Whispers of Enchanté
Available on Selar!

14- Rantipole

962 201 13
By aishatu_xx

Cusco province of Urubamba.

Madina trailed behind her crew members with her luggage getting dragged by Fox. She stretched her slothful muscles and glared at Bilal's back while he walked with a perfect gait meant for much leaner people than him. His feet were light on the floor like they were barely touching the ground.

He is a large man but the way he walks like a panther, he made his muscles more powerful and flexible. His luggage is also with one of the two men he's brought with him this time around. For what reason? Madina had no idea why.

Her eyes trailed to his behind and she felt herself smiling a little. He's got the perfect one with all the workouts and runs probably. That body won't just drop on him from the sky. It is definitely several years of workout.

They landed few minutes ago in Urubamba is Cuzco (CUZ) Airport and there were cars waiting for them already. She's so goddamn tired from having the longest weekend of her life that doesn't include partying, clubbing and jumping from one bed to the other or hotels.

All the members filed into one SUV leaving Madina behind with Bilal hovering around to make sure everyone is settled in except for his two men and one air hostesses that refuse to join her other team in the back.

They are all really svelte and can squeeze themselves in the back of the car like the usually do it seems but today, she is not having it. The air hostess's eyes fell on Bilal who frowned at the fact that she doesn't have seat with her friends for the first time.

Maybe because Fox was forced to join their little group this time around. Madina cannot exactly remember how it happens in Singapore but they were all comfortable then.

There are other two cars empty, his two men filed into one leaving one empty for Bilal to use. Madina watched as he beckoned the air hostess to him and she giddily went to him with her currant long platform pumps that matched her uniform combination of currant and white.

They were speaking in hush tone while Madina stood awkwardly in the middle of the tarmac with no destination. She intentionally refuse to join those air hostesses because she cannot promise not to strangle one of them before they reach the hotel. They've been annoying her.

"Miss Sambo." A voice called, it belongs to Bilal. Neither Fox nor Mahfuz calls her with that name so with a scowl, she went to him.

The air hostess is nowhere in sight and Madina had no idea where she went. Wasn't she standing with Bilal just like four seconds ago? Her scowl deepened when she thought: is she inside the car with him? That is what she's been meaning to do it seems. That was her sun all along.

Standing in front of Bilal, she stifled a yawn because she is dead tired and her eyes are droopy. Crap, she's forgotten about her sunglasses in the jet. Now she probably looks like someone who's drunk to their fill during the flight.

Bilal stared at her with such intensity that made her lethargic limbs knifelike sharp and serrated. She hollowed her already empty stomach so as to not react to the look that's always made her crawl to men's beds. Her action only elicited a loud grumble that indicated her hunger.

While other girls would've flushed, Madina merely sighed and grumbled gobbledygook beneath her breath. Did Bilal's lips just tilted to the side? She is not sure but when she really stared back at him, he was frowning with a long dent between his brows.

He cleared his throat and checked his Patek watch. "You're coming with me." With that, he stepped aside and waited for her to enter the car but she didn't.

"Why?" She crossed her arms beneath her chest then took a discreet glance at the car to see if that annoying air hostess is there. She wouldn't enter if so.

It was empty except for dark soot leather seats.

His answer came dark but it made her shudder from somewhere south. "Because I said so."

"Because I said so." Madina mimicked, her teeth out in the open showing a small diamond stud that she's fixed on her teeth drawing Bilal's attention.

He stared for a second too long, entranced, but as soon as she closed her mouth, heremembered that she's just mocked him. His eyes narrowed, the flutter and scorch in his body tampered forcefully by growing irritation.

"I'm this close-" he made a quarter inch space between his thumb and forefinger, "-to throwing you in the nearest window when a trailer is passing."

Madina scoffed at the earnestness in his expression. He would really do that if given the chance to do so. "You're stuck with me now, boss."

"Sir." He gnashed out through gritted teeth, hands itching to strangle her dainty little neck and choke life out of her.

God, one of these days.

"Boss." Madina slid into the car and went to the farthest corner, pressed her head on the cool window with a suspire. She cannot wait to eat and sleep. Which reminds her-

"I want my room alone in the hotel." She threw in, eyes closing slowly that she did not hear his response but felt his gaze on her when the weight shifted on the seat beside her.

*^*

"Wake up!" An annoyingly deep voice that has made her spasm more than once, echoed in her ear.

Groaning, Madina slanted her eyes open and winced when she felt her neck ache at the movement. Slowly easing the soreness behind her occipital, she meandered to see Bilal scowling at her from the other end of the seat in the car. She frowned and groaned.

She fell asleep! How could she do the most vulnerable thing with an enemy right close to her? He could've killed her or something.

"This is not your room, get out we're here." He opened his own car door and dismounted, leaving her alone inside.

Madina adjusted herself and browsed for a drool but there was nothing. Stepping out of the car, she stretched her arms and stared at the resplendent hotel in front of her. It looks like a palace or scratch that, a castle in Egypt. Her mouth slackened at the unparalleled sight in before her.

Novotel Cusco, was written in bold letters. It should have castle added beside it as suffix to fit the building.

She followed Bilal with the entire crew inside the hotel, taking her luggage from Fox who worriedly asked whether she was alright. Great. Everyone knows that Bilal would undoubtedly annihilate her one of these days so she's got people to stand up for her when she dies. Will they?

"I am totally fine. I slept the whole ride here." Another yawn escaped her right then and she gave him the 'see?' look which made him crack a smile.

"Oh, good. We stopped at a restaurant to eat and I wondered why you didn't showed up so I thought something happened." He explained, eyes tangoing from her to Bilal's form by the receptionist counter.

Madina frowned at that information. "The bastard didn't bother waking me up even though he knew I was hungry." She gritted between her teeth, angry glare shoot at Bilal's back and he turned instantly like he felt it.

Not able to stop herself, she gave him the birdie which elicited a dark glower with nostrils flaring and eyes becoming abysmal and unfathomable. Her stomach dipped, however it was not with dread or unease but the exact opposite. Titillation. Bravery and contentment. She's working hard on this.

She wants everyone to see just how vulgar and unchivalrous he was. Slowly but surely.

The rooms were distributed; the air hostesses with one, his armed guards with one then Mahfuz and Fox with one. Madina waited for her own key but it never came instead he waited until everyone disappeared before turning to her with that scary look on his face. And she was a bit frightened.

"You're coming with me." Bilal said and started walking the other direction from where her crew sauntered to.

Madina frowned not fully understanding what is going on. Is she fired or something? "Again?"

His answer came after a long suave pause to grate on her skin. "Yes."

"Are you obsessed with me or something?" She teased, tone hefty with spurious innuendo that didn't halt or tense his movement. She added. "And here I thought you couldn't wait to get rid of me as soon as we land."

He didn't grace her with an answer but continued down his path like she wasn't trailing behind him with her large luggage. His hands were empty -she had no idea where his own suitcase was but she is not about to ask like she cared- he should've succored with her own. That is what real gentlemen do, not this fake one.

Bilal stopped in front of a large elegant golden door with red intricate embroidered by the sides. He used a keycard and opened the door, pushed it inside then followed suit. Madina eyed him suspiciously but entered with him anyway.

It is not like he is going to kill her in a hotel room. That would be a graceful lynch that Bilal surely won't grant her it's taste. Death in luxury?

A large spacious tanned living room greeted her eyes. By her right, there is an entire wall that is glass allowing her to see the beautiful hotel outside. While in front of her, there are several doors she cannot describe what they were there for. She counted a total of four doors.

Along her right she could see a small dining area and kitchen just a little further inside.

Madina searched for Bilal and saw him checking all the doors with that frown still on his face. What does it mean? Are they going to share this suite or what? She is not sure what to feel about sharing a suite with the man that won't hesitate to make her disappear from the earth.

Yawing her voice shrilly, she hauled. "Are we sharing this suite or something?"

He didn't answer her immediately. "Unfortunately."

Madina's heart thudded in her chest at the confirmation. When she guessed, she knew there is 80% chance that Bilal won't permit that but now that it's confirmed, she doesn't know what to really feel about this.

Swallowing a thick gob beneath her throat, she inquired. "Wait. Why the hell are we sharing a suite?"

Turning around, he pinned her with a blistering glare. "That is the last thing I want right now. Sharing a suite with a feeble minded goose. There are no other rooms available and for some reason, you want your room alone."

Keeping her luggage by the door, she sauntered further inside the suite looking around. He just insulted her and she is not about to let him get away with it. He's been doing that awfully lot now because he thinks he's shut her up by bringing the past in front of her.

Standing right in front of him, she said. "Make sure we are not going to share a bedroom b-" She was cut off by a scornful smile from him.

"That is something that will never happen, be rest assured." His expression was thunderous when Madina was only joking.

Is something going on here that she doesn't know of? Why is he getting worked up?

"I haven't said anything about having sex with you, boss. The last person I'll have sex with is you and you know that. Except of course, if you come crawling for it." She twirled a strand of hair that fell beside her cap.

"When you are a walking diseases? Heard about viral hepatitis? Vaginitis? Genital warts? Scratch STD, you're it's senior when it comes to that." His eyes were like lasers, cutting through her to see a reaction.

As twisted and a bit degrading as his words were, something about them was burning her up from the inside. He was so close, and he smelled so good, his body heat warming her skin in ways she despised but welcomed.

Her heartbeat dipped between her legs, and she was suddenly looking through a hazy film of desire. She dropped her head against her shoulder, drawing half-lidded eyes up to his. That is a look she's reserved only for him and they both knew what it entails.

Bilal visibly tensed, his breath stopped for a moment before he fisted his hands and swallowed a loud breath. Sharply, he turned around and entered the room behind him to escape her. Madina grinned behind him relishing on her new found power.

That look still grip him from the back, good.

Going back to the door for her luggage, Madina went to the room she thought was the one Bilal wasn't occupying but as soon as she opened the door, she found him removing his trousers though his shirt is still very much on, suit absent plus shoes.

The sound of the door was soft so he had no idea she was inside with him.

His movements were easy, graceful with a sense of coiled power, and that body, with those long, elegant expanses of tightly knit muscle and sinew. He was magnificent. Fantasy wrought into flesh. And just before he fastened the trousers, she couldn't help noticing the man was incredibly well-endowed.

Not that she doesn't know that!

Swallowing, Madina backed to the door afraid he might hear the sound of her heart racing beneath her sternum. Anything but this elegantly lean man who moved with the supple ease of a tomcat.

His phone rang, startling her but she was able to swallow her shriek of fright and waited for him to answer his call then sneak out. When he sat down on the bed in his white shirt and boxers, Madina couldn't bring her feet to move.

Awestruck, she watched as he answered his phone and tentatively place it to his ear. Even the way he did it made her ovaries screech like house of valkyries.

"I want him gone." The nefarious way he said those simple words with caliginous meaning soaking them had her feet really moving now.

Madina realized that she's really underestimated him like he's said. She's paid a private investigator to help her find out everything about him from the time he joined the street fight and how he became rich. She cannot believe how powerful and curt he sounded.

His cold and brutal slaying still played in her mind for the rest of the evening, sending a shiver of alarm down her spine whenever she remembered. Bilal Hashem Garo didn't think twice about taking someone's life.

Madina suddenly feared the day he'd decide her was too great of an inconvenience.

He wasn't kidding when he said he could make her disappear. Does that mean he kills people or just take them somewhere nobody can find them? She swallowed, she really doesn't want to find out.

Maybe it is time for her to quit? There are so many other private jets in need of pilots and will appreciate her greatly.

Yes, she's got a plan now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 842 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
62.6K 8.8K 33
A simple orphaned school teacher with a heart of gold meets a strange and helpless woman who has lost all memories of who she was. He takes her home...
18.6K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
31.3K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...