𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me wi... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🤍
Chapt. 1
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt.. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt.. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Chapt. 17
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chap.. 21
Bonus Chapt. 22
Chapt.. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt.. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt.. 32
Chapt. 33
Epilogue. 🩷
Spoilers...🦋
New Story Alert-🎉🤍!

Chapt.. 18

17.2K 342 59
By Leyah_eroticstories

--Mature Content +18

"You need to rest, flower." I groan laying on the bed as she got up from the bed and started stripping slowly. My dick starts hardening at the sight of her plumb breasts that spills out of the open bra. Her nipples harden as she removes her underwear. "Are you wet for me?" I asks in a deep husky voice as she stand in between my open legs completely bare while rubbing her clit.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" She suggests as she climbs over my face. "Can I sit on your face, Handsome?" I groan at the question, I wanted to nut in my pants right this moment seeing her pretty pussy dripping all over my face. It was like a waterfall, it drips and catches on my lips making me moan.

"Take a seat mama, get fucking comfortable too." I ordered sticking my tongue out for her and she spread open her wet folds and sat right on my tongue. "Hmm." I lick her all up- she grips my head as she bounce on my face. "This my pussy right, darling?" I asks wiggling my tongue on her clit, then my tongue forces its way into her slit doing the same thing.

"All yours." Her moans and her taste makes me harder than I've ever been. I started moaning underneath her loving the taste. Holy shit, I could feel my dick throbbing in my pants from the taste of her. I grab her ass tightly to keep her steady as I push my face further into her pussy shaking it side to side as she whimpers. "You're gonna cum for me too, hm? Cum for me Handsome, while I cum in sweet mouth of yours." She says seductively and I moan louder at her dirty words- she starts stroking my clothed dick while riding my face.

Earth-shattering. That's the only thing comes to mind as my eyes roll back tasting her sweet cum down my throat while I stiffen and my dick twitches shooting out a load of my cum as well.

"Holy fuck." Did I just cum from eating her out? How? That's so embarrassing- but I knew, one taste of her delicious pussy and I'll always cum.

I blush from the thought as she got off my face and stare at the wet patch on my pants. I thought she would make an embarrassing comment but to my surprise, she pulls down my pants licking up all of my cum. I whimper as she licks the tip clean before pushing my entire dick down her throat.

Fuck me, this is heaven.

Her mouth feels so warm as she sucks me sloppily. Inch by inch she takes everything and stays there for a while knowing she don't have a gag reflex. I could see tears running down her face as she comes back up for air, leaving strings of saliva attach to my dick. She kneels into the bed on all fours as she takes me back into her mouth while rubbing her clit. "Please." I moan as her tongue flicks against the slit on the tip of my dick repeatedly while stroking. Her hands plays with my balls as two of my fingers find their way inside her slit thrusting in and out at a fast pace.

Her pussy soaks my fingers as she sucks me like I was her favorite lollipop. Before I know it, she takes my dick out of her mouth with a pop making my fingers slips out of her pussy as she moves away and climbs on top of me over my dick that is now poking her entrance. I let her do whatever she wants because she's the one in control at this moment. She spits on my dick stroking it, then she slowly slid down on the head, pushing my dick inside her pussy and we both moaned as I went further and further inside her.

She goes up and down my dick slowly, her pussy was so fucking tight that it was gripping the fuck out of me. So warm, so tight and so fucking wet. How the fuck did I get so lucky? I spank her ass and her pussy clenches around me and I spank it harder again. I started thrusting from underneath her and she digs her nails into my chest. She starts meeting my thrust as I rub her clit. "Fuck! That's my good girl." I groan shoving my dick deeper inside her tight pussy which made her gasp. "You taking it so fucking good, mama."

She bit her lips and smile as I started going faster. It feels so fucking good. I grip her ass as I went even faster pounding insider her. "Fuckkk! Yes!" She moans and I could hear how wet her pussy was as I went deeper. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Please, it feels so good." Her eyes filled with tears as I felt her cum dripping down my dick telling me that she had an orgasm.

She screams trying to push me away and run, but I was too long gone to stop now. "Why the fuck you running? You gon' stay right here and take my dick- you hear me?" I pull out of her and flip her on all fours with her back arch and her ass pushes up with her legs spread. I got off the bed- dragging her closer to the edge and thrust into her without warning. She grips the sheets as her eyes left half close as I grip her neck and spank her ass as she moans and pushes back meeting me halfway there. "Hmm, look at this slutty pussy taking up all of my dick." I lifted one of my legs from the floor to the bed while holding her hips as I gave her long and hard strokes.

My eyes closed on their on record as I felt myself getting closer. Without warning I nut inside her and a loud moan escapes my mouth. Her cum drips on the bed showing me that she came again as well. I slowly stroke out our orgasm massaging her ass. Fuck. I missed this so much, it's been too long since we've had sex.

Two and a half years exact.

I pulled out watching as my cum leak out of her and I grin satisfied with my work. "Remember your safeword is Skittles." I push my cum all the way back inside her with my fingers and I could hear her whimper making me grab her throat and kiss the fuck out of her. Her back against my chest as we exchanged saliva- tongue fighting against each other.

I let her go grabbing a hold of my dick, stroking it. "Suck your husband's dick, flower." I ordered and she followed my order as she licked off all our cum. I bit my lip as she sucks, making my dick got harder again. She stick her tongue out as I beat my dick on her jaw- nudging it back down her throat. I groan taking it back out and spinning her around back on all fours connecting my mouth to her entire pussy again as she moans. I licked everywhere on it as she surprisingly squirt in my mouth.

What did I say? Best pussy ever.

I got up with her and her knee wobbles, but I'm not finish with her as yet. "Bend over the table whore, and arch that back for me." She did as she was told and arch her back into me, pushing her ass up to me, I groan kicking her legs apart pushing into her wetness and Goddammit, having her in a backshot position is the best feeling ever. As soon as I push into her she started pushing back and forth on my dick and the sound of her ass slapping together on my dick echoes into the room. "That's it mama, ride that dick." I moan slapping her ass as it jiggles on my dick. I reached over massaging her breasts as she started bouncing on my dick and my eyes went yo the back of my head at the feeling.

I pinched her nipple and she clenched me as I lift one of her legs to the table, grip her in a chokehold bringing her back into my chest- so now we're chest to back and I pounded faster while she rubs her clit like it was on fire. She started clenching around me tightly and my head dropped her shoulder with my eyes half closed in ecstasy while still thrusting.

It felt so fucking good that my eyes got so blurry with tears, I had to close them for a minute and I swear my knees buckle when she constantly started squinting her pussy on my dick. "Fuck baby, you gon' make me nut." I bit into her shoulder lightly and she sobs as her body shook with pleasure.

I slip out of her pussy and turn her around, picking her up- she understood what I wanted and wrap her legs around me as I push her against the wall and thrust inside her pussy making her scream, her breathing picked up quickly as I pecked her half open mouth.

Her pussy looked so beautiful with my dick that's now covered with white going in and out of her. "Ki-"

"Shut the fuck up, this pussy too good. You gon' mad me, baby." I felt so deeper inside her in this position, I wanted to fuck her crazy. "If you not gon' say your safeword then shut the fuck up." I groan as she sucked on my neck, biting and clenching around me. "This is all mine, hm?"

"Fuck!" She screamed into my neck. "Please, fuck me harder, I'm yours." I gripped her ass cheeks, fucking her faster while I brought her up and down on my dick. "Yes! Right there. I can feel you in my stomach." Her nails digs into my back and my dick twitch at the pain.

"Does my flower liked being fucked like a dirty little whore?" I whisper into her ear as I felt her pussy dripping juices down my balls. "You wanna be my beautiful whore?" I growl as she rolled her hips getting every inch of my dick inside her. "Answer me, wife!"

"Yes, yes, fuck!" She cries. "I want to be your dirty whore." Her tears fall on my shoulders. "Please, let your whore cum."

I suck her nipple into my mouth tasting the salty taste of sweat, but I didn't care- I didn't care at all. I was so fucking close, too close. "Cum now, my little whore." I bit her nipple and she squirts again with a loud gasp, her juices dripping like a waterfall. My knees felt weak as I gave one hard thrust and paused, filling her up with my cum as well. I staggered and fell on the bed with my dick still inside her.

This. This was the best feeling I've ever felt.

"That was-"

"Incredible? Amazing?"

"Earth-shattering." She grins and I chuckle kissing her sweet lips. I pull out of her slowly and she hisses.

"I'm so sorry, darling." I went and grab a wet cloth wiping her up and bringing her to the bathroom so she could pee. She also wiped me off as well, not surprising.

We showered together after, then I put her in bed. I went out for a couple of minutes to get a plan b for her. I don't think it's time for a baby as yet with all these things happening, we both know that and with me cumin inside her will definitely lead to that.

After I went to the pharmacy, I went to get some ice cream for her as well, then I went back home to her. I slipped into the room to see her laying down and skipping through Netflix. I gave her the pill and some juice, she swallowed it and I pecked her lips.

It's weird how the only way she can swallow pills is by drinking juice with it. Give her water and a pill- we'll be here the entire day waiting for the pill to go down.

"I got ice cream for you, flower." I said as I grabbed the small pan of ice cream and a spoon- giving it to her.

We laid there silently while she eats her ice cream and I started massaging her hips. "Are you worried about tomorrow?" I asked her knowing that tomorrow is the family day where we'll have to tell the entire family everything.

"A little bit. I just don't want anyone to attack you else they'll have to deal with me." She states pecking my lips and I grin.

"You'd protect me huh?" I teased and she giggled.

"If not me then who? I won't let anyone hurt you." She said in a serious tone. I won't say it but I feel special with her, I always feel special with her.

"Thank you for being an amazing wife." I smirk as she blushed.

"Oh shut up."

I laid there in thoughts just hoping we'll catch my twin brother soon. So far we can't get ahold of where he's staying, whenever he wants to see Hazel he just appears to wherever she is and that itself is odd.

Whenever I catch him, he'll wish he really died that day.
.
.
.
.

Hmmm🥵 finallyyyyy. How was it though?👀

Leyah.✍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.2K 34
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑, 𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 �...
187K 7.1K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. ❝You still hate me?❞ The poison in my heart moaned as I...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...