Here We Come! (Movie!Luigi x...

Av SmallJellybean42

When brothers Mario and Luigi end up with a big plumbing problem underneath their hometown in Brooklyn, they'... Mer

Authors Note
Prologue: A Star is Stolen
Need more screen time for my precious green boi :c
Chapter One: We're the Mario Brothers!
Chapter Two: First Day on The Job
Chapter Three: A Call from Destiny
Chapter Four: Down The Warp Pipe
Chapter Five: What Is This Place...?
Chapter Six: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter Seven: Oh Brother...
Chapter Eight: What a Peach!
Chapter Nine: No Longer Safe
Chapter Eleven: Jailbirds of a Feather
Chapter Twelve: Blurred Memories
Chapter Thirteen: Sad Girl
Chapter Fourteen: Land of The Smash Monkeys
Quick (A/N)

Chapter Ten: Long Journey Ahead

865 33 22
Av SmallJellybean42

(How would you guys feel if I made some art for this book? I see art for many other books I like and I just figured I could try to do the same. I wanna try to draw our cute boi Luigi anyway lmao)

That very same day at Peach's castle, the two guards on a balcony on top of the castle doors began blowing trumpet horns, as if trying to present the people behind the doors. They had gathered everyone for a special announcement from the Princess and to wish her luck on her journey to defeat Bowser with the Kong army. What they didn't know, however, was that she was bringing a new guy with her. That just so happened to be Mario.

Almost immediately when the doors opened, Mario's eyes went wide at seeing what was in front of him and the princess. A large crowd of toadstools, spreading all the way to the edge of the castle grounds, were cheering up and down for their princess. Peach noticed his look of shock and didn't seem surprised, as if expecting this. Sure, it had been forever since this many toads stood in front of the castle ever since The Great War but she didn't want to look back at that much anyway.
"They're ALL counting on us..."

"No pressure! :D" She added.

The princess simply shrugged with a smile and continued walking, keeping her hands together elegantly as so. Mario shortly followed, looking around at the strange creatures clapping and cheering for them...well, for the princess anyway...

Almost immediately after Mario would pass by folks, they would stop cheering and look at him in wonder, never seeing him before in their lives. Was he important to the plan perhaps?

When Mario and Princess Peach made it to the center next to a green pipe to get back to the Mushroom Forest to begin their journey, the princess turned back around to make a small speech. She wanted to keep her toads calm so they didn't worry.
"My Toads, our days of terror are ALMOST over!" She began, keeping her hands raised to show that they were confident in what they were doing. The toads stayed silent as she continued. The last time she had said this, they ended up failing and a lot of people were killed. The toads were a bit unsure.
"With the help of the Kong Army, WE. WILL. STOP-"

"Uhm, excuse me?"

"Who is HE?" A blue toad had raised its hand in question, which made Princess Peach puase. Mario smiled sheepishly, knowing that they were asking about his presence and why he was included in the plan. The princess tried to keep their spirits up, knowing her civilians would only get more concerned.

"He is...NOT IMPORTANT!"

Peach raised her fist high in determination with her response as the toads cheered once more. Mario didn't seem to like that response at first but he knew she had to say that to get her civilians off her case so he understood. With that being said, the princess turned around triumphantly and hopped down the green pipe. Mario shortly followed, hopping on top of the large pipe. A bit nervous, Mario smiled sheepishly and waved to the cheering crowd. It only took a moment for the magical green pipe to suck his arm in. When he tried pulling back, the rest of him went along with it, his hat flailing with him as so. This was going to be a tough journey but it wouldn't be anything Mario couldn't handle...hopefully...

Mario and Princess Peach began their long journey to the Jungle Kingdom, starting by walking through the Mushroom Forest. There was a long moment of silence between the two as Mario began to think. He was really hoping he could save his brother and the more he thought about it, the more nervous he became. The princess noticed this.
"You nervous?..." She asked with a small smile. Mario brightened up a little to push that feeling away.
"Who? Me?..." He asked with a sheepish smile, looking up at her as they walked. He chuckled to himself.
"Yes...A little..."

"We're going on an adventure!"

Mario and Princess Peach slightly slowed down their walking in confusion and wonder as someone could be heard singing enthusiastically. When they turned around, Toad hopped around and ran up in front of them excitedly. Neither of them expected to have a third member on their journey.
"Come on, guys!" He said happily as he did a small dance, pointing his fingers around and humming a tune. When he stopped and calmed himself down, Toad finally turned around to Mario, who was a bit confused.
"Hey, Mario!" He gleamed delightfully, turning to him and the princess. Not even the princess knew who he was, which was a bit surprising.
"You know this guy?..." She asked, looking at Mario in confusion, which surprised Mario since he figured she knew ALL the toads. Mario tried to speak but Toad interrupted him, shrugging it off like Mario was the best thing that ever happened to him.
"We're best friends! :D"

"But are we?..."

Toad suddenly got serious with a brave tone as he put a finger in front of Mario's face as if telling him to shush while he spoke to the princess.
"Don't worry. I. will. PROTECT you..." Toad spoke, getting more serious as he stared up at the princess. He seemed reasonable but Mairo had some doubts. Peach kneeled down to Toad's level with a small soft smile.
"A Toad brave enough to join me...that must've reminded you of somebody, huh?..." Princess Peach spoke with a small smirk. Toad nodded in response. Actually being this brave reminded him of both The Knoble Knight and Toadsworth, whom used to be Toad Town's leader. Both of them were thought to have been deceased in the last war so Toad thought the responsibility was now his.
"I fear NOTHING..." Toad spoke in a deep brave tone, looking off in the distance for a heroic moment. Peach didn't even have to think twice.

"Well, that settles it! You're coming with us."

Peach nodded to him in determination, not at all regretting the decision as she stood back up and continued walking. Mario seemed a bit unsure by this but went along with it anyway as Toad cheered, following them happily.

"Oh yeah!! I said we're going on an adventure!"
As Mario and Peach ran up ahead, Toad grabbed the nearest ladybug, shouting out in pure joy and excitement. He spun around and proceeded to throw the small creature farther into the mushroom forest. His over joyful attitude never subsided any as he ran to catch up with his friends.

The perilous yet amazing and long journey began for the three heroes as they passed through Bob-Omb Battlefield, the Sarasaland Desserts and so on.
When they started making their way across a long bridge with giant Cheep-Cheeps diving over above their heads and into the water below them, Mario seemed pretty confident in passing by through them with ease.
That quickly changed of course, when he turned his head and immediately a Cheep-Cheeps giant mouth smash into his face, making him struggle to rip the creature off him.

The heroic crew then stopped by for a break at Yoshi's Island, where a large herd of Yoshi's were spotted running past. Some looked back at seeing Mario pick a giant apple out and start munching on it.

Somehow, it tasted like caramel candy...

By sundown, Mario, Peach, and Toad made it to large stonehenge-looking structures and started climbing up them. At this point, Peach was just trying to look for a place for them to rest for the night. She knew it would be an overnight trip to the Jungle Kingdom anyway.
Peach continued hopping around and climbing up the structures with ease. Toad also made his way through with ease only because Peach was helping him half the time.
When the three of them nearly made it to the top, Peach simply leaped up over the wall. Toad simply just tapped his small pickaxe against the stone, getting the princess to help him up in seconds as Mario watched. He had to make it up the rest of the way himself.

When he managed to barely climb himself to the top, his expression softened at seeing Peach and Toad gazing at the sunset. The tall structure they were on made it seem like they were above the clouds. The scenery was jaw dropping and truly very pretty.
Mario dusted himself off as he walked over beside the princess. She set her hands to her sides as she looked at him with a smile.
"Pretty incredible, huh?..." She asked him, knowing he's never seen anything like this before.
"Mamma-Mia..."

"I'll never let anyone ruin this..."

(*Deeply sighs* I almost regret making this...)

Meanwhile, back in Bowser's ship, the all-so-ferocious beast is seen simply jamming out on a simple piano on a small levitated stone island. He seems to be playing a simple but complex tune.
"This one...is for my one and only true love...Princess Peach..." As Bowser does this, he looks down at what looks like a framed photo of Peach on his piano stand. He began singing his heart out to his one true love. Princess Peach.
"Peach...you're so cool..."

"And with my star, we're gonna rule..."

Bowser continued singing his song by heart. Just even thinking about the princess made his heart flutter...even if she DID hate him...

"Peach...understand..."

"I'm 'onna LOVE ya 'til the VERY END..."

He sang like no one else was watching as visions of the beautiful princess of his life came to mind. She was so graceful, so pretty, and so passionate, which made Bowser sing full out, continuing to play the piano like he was Beethoven.

"Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches..."

Bowser continued playing the piano and singing, not paying much attention to his surroundings anymore. The fact he played the piano with his eyes closed made it seem like he had played this song NUMEROUS times before. He was truly in love...almost addicted to the princess...

"III LOOOOVE YOOUUU...OoOhHhH..."

"P E E A A C H E E E S, P E A A A C H E E E E S--"

"SIRE!"

Bowser suddenly hit a wrong tune at hearing Kamek's voice and immediately fumed, stopping his song as his eyes narrowed and widened in anger. He shook his head and deeply sighed to himself furiously, trying to keep his cool. After all, Kamek was pretty much his loyal subject. It seemed he had some news now.
"What?..." Bowser grumbled lowly, never taking his eyes away from the front of the piano. Kamek almost seemed afraid to tell him now.
"A report from our intelligence...A mustachioed human has arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom..." At hearing this, smoke began to surface out of Bowser's nose as he got even angrier and growled, making Kamek jump back worriedly. He fiddled with his staff before continuing. Bowser couldn't have ANYTHING interrupt his plans. Including The Knoble Knight, the princess's army, and this new mustachioed human. Kamek felt the same way.
"The Princess has been TRAINING him! They're up to something, sire..." Kamek continued, warning him slightly as he too, didn't want his big plans ruined.

There was a moment of silence between them as Bowser began to think to himself, never getting rid of his angered expression. It took a bit for him to calm himself and sigh, depleting of his glare.
"Sit...Jam with me..." He spoke kindly, patting the spot in his set next to him, gesturing Kamek to sit with him. He had to find out who this 'new hero' was and figure out how to keep his plans in order.
Bowser and Kamek began playing a more intense theme on the piano together, basically representing his own theme as Bowser kept a calm demeanor.
"This, uh, human...where did he come from...?" Bowser asked him, keeping a calm yet stern look. Kamek was still a bit frightened that his boss might blow a fuse any minute so he kept his chin up, afraid to answer him wrongly.
"We...aren't sure..." Kamek mumbled to him in response. Bowser kept his eyes closed as he played the theme continuously.
"Does the princess LIKE him...?" Bowser asked once more. Kamek suddenly caught where he was getting at and tried brightening the mood for him, knowing that this new human didn't stand ONE CHANCE against a big guy like him. Both physically and emotionally. Kamek looked up at his boss and smiled.
"Oh, SIRE, look in the MIRROR! You have NOTHING to worry about!" Kamek spoke half-heartedly as Bowser sighed once more, slowing his piano playing to a stop.
"I know that...I'm not frightened..."

*S L A M !*

Bowser's eyes turned red in fury as Kamek screamed in pain. His boss had slammed the piano cover onto his small clawed hands. He suddenly turned to him angrily, inching his face up to him threateningly.
"FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING!!!" Bowser demanded as he finally stood up and slammed on the piano top. He then walked away and stepped down on the floating stepping stones to get back to business. Kamek had pretty much ruined his alone time at this point. He was still left there with his hands smushed under the cover.
"I'm on it, sire...May I lift the cover?..." He asked, wanting permission to have his claws stop hurting.

"Not yet...PAIN is the BEST teacher..."

(I have SO MANY ideas for this story, I could almost make an entire sequel to this-)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

32.3K 546 17
Mario Luigi and Pauline fall into a pipe and end up in a different world. Mario and Pauline are in the mushroom kingdom while Luigi is in the dark la...
718 17 8
Luigi and Mario two humans that live in a place called the mushroom kingdom. After a few years of them not working because they didn't need to sense...
51.9K 850 23
Mario Luigi many in the lands know the two brothers who have saved the mushroom kingdom many times over but what if I tell you that there is a third...
4.5K 61 11
A year has passed since Mario and Luigi's victory over Bowser and the Mushroom Kingdom celebrates. As Mario gets closer to Peach, Luigi laments livin...