US

By Privatelimits

~ The Love Story More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 44.

152 6 0
By Privatelimits

Alex's Birthday

I woke up and decided to make Alex some breakfast since today is his birthday. I had an event planned later for him. He was already aware of it and everything. He told me he wanted to celebrate with his fans. I heard someone come down the stairs I turned around seeing it was destiny.

"Morning." She said.

"Morning." I said back.

"What's the plan today?" She asks as I continued to cook.

"You need to find a job. I'm not dad. I'm not going to give you money whenever you want. I'm not going to spoil you. Alex's birthday is today as you already know. I'm hosting an event for him, if you want to come then come. You'll old enough to go. Heaven will be with my mom."

"I'll start looking today. And I'll go to the party."

"Don't make me have to babysit you. You know right from wrong."

"Okay." She said as I saw Alex and Heaven coming down the stairs. She was telling him happy birthday and giving him the card she made for him.

"Thank you, Heaven, I like it." He said as he hugged her. He walked up to me and kissed me.

"Morning beautiful. It smells good as fuck in here."

"Good Morning baby, happy birthday. And I just finished so I'll make you a plate." I grab a plate but he took it from me.

"Thank you and no I'll make us a plate. You cooked so go sit." I did what he said.  He made us both plates. Destiny made hers and Heaven a plate. We all sat at the table eating. After we ate, Alex cleaned as he usually does when I cook.

"What are you doing today?" I asked as we were in the room laying down.

"Chill with my girl." He said as he was looking through movies. I smiled.

"Oh really? That's it?"

"Yep. Until the party."

"Okay, baby." He puts on a Disney movie. After 3 hours of us watching movies, we heard the doorbell ring. We both checked our phones.

"Jalaiyah." He said. We both went downstairs, he opened the door.

"Hey, sis." He said as they hugged.

"Wassup birthday boy. Look at you, just ready to pop. What is y'all doing?" She replied as she came and hugged me. We all went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I am not! And nothing much we were watching movies." I told her. She slowly nodded.

"Have you guys heard from Mya?" She asked us.

"I haven't since the day we went out to eat." Alex said.

"She called a couple of weeks ago. We had a short conversation." I told her.

"Well I don't mean to ruin any good vibes but no one has heard from her in a while. She was supposed to come out here yesterday and didn't show up. I need something from you." Jalaiyah said as she pointed at Alex. He stayed quiet so she continued.

"I need you to call Dillion. I know you don't want to but I need to know if she is okay. They staying together again."

"Of course they are." He said. He pulled out his phone and called Dillion. He put it on speaker.

"Hello." We heard Dillion say.

"Is Mya there? Jalaiyah has been trying to reach her and she not answering." Alex said getting to the point.

"Nah."

"Bro don't lie. Where she at nigga?"

"I'm not, she's not here. I kicked her out." Dillion as we looked confused.

"What for this time? Did you hurt her?"

"She killed my baby."

"She had an abortion?" Alex asked.

"Yes. I found out because the doctor called me saying she needed pills."

"Where did she go, Dillion? We don't live in Houston anymore, you fucking know that. She has no family out there."

"She should've thought of that before she killed my child. She'll figure it out." Dillion said hanging up. We both looked at Jalaiyah.

"Me and Kevin are going to Houston then. He foul as fuck for this shit."

"He was upset she killed his child. Without talking to him about it. He has a right to be angry but kicking her out was extreme. He should've left instead he has family out there. She's alone." I said.

"I'll let you guys know any information I found out. We'll find her." Jalaiyah as she stood up. Alex stood up and hugged her. I stayed on the couch but she hugged me as well.

"I'm sorry we can't go to the party." She said.

"It's okay, don't apologize our friend is missing." Alex told her. As much as he was mad about the situation he cared about Mya. He just thinks all this could've been avoided or handled better. Alex walked her out and locked the door. He came and sat down next to me.

"What are you thinking mamas?" He said.

"I'm worried I wish it was different you know."

"I know, everything will be fine. They go find her. We'll keep trying to reach her. Let's start now." He pulled his phone out. He went to his contact list, clicking on her name. The phone rang. No response. He called 5 more times. The 6th time she answered.

"Hello." She sounded different. I texted Jalaiyah, telling her to turn around and use her emergency key to our house.

"Oh shit, you answered. Where are you?" He said.

"I'm at the airport. I was supposed to come to LA. I missed my flight because I had no ride."

"Where have you been?" We heard Jalaiyah come through the door. She sat on the other side of the couch.

"I was staying at a friend's until I could get my shit together. I had her go to the house and get my stuff."

"We called Dillion, he didn't say that. But he told us about how you had an abortion. I'm not understanding why you weren't calling us."

"I didn't want to the baby. I thought it would bring us together but it didn't. It made us worse. I didn't need you guys judging me. Or making smart remarks."

"No one was making smart remarks and we weren't going to judge you." Alex said as he looked at me.

"Y'all left me and moved."

"Don't do that. We asked you to come. You said no. We tried to get you to come with us. I even offered to get you a place if you couldn't afford it."

"Smart remarks Alex."

"That's not fucking smart remarks. That's me trying to help my friend. You are stubborn. I'll rather you be here with us than out there with Dillion. You should've taken my offer."

"I know I should've. I couldn't. Me and Dillion were in a good place."

"Like last time right? Text Jalaiyah about your flight. She'll pick you up. We'll see you at the party tonight if you make it in time. Have a safe flight." He said hanging up. He looked at Jalaiyah.

"She texted me. We'll be at the party." He nodded and got up. He went upstairs probably to go get ready.

"This is too fucking much. She could've called us or texted. She decided to not say anything." Jalaiyah said as I nodded.

"I don't need this stress. I hope she's able to find her worth. We go be there for her but if she continues to act how she acting she'll lose her friends." I said as she agreed.

"Let me get out of here for real. I'll see y'all in a couple of hours." She said as we both got up. We hugged. I walked her to the door. I locked it and went upstairs.

"You okay baby?" I asked seeing him getting undressed.

"Yes, butterfly. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I said staring.

"Like I'm a snack or something."

"You are, can I have some dick?" I asked as he laughed.

"Of course baby."

Three Hours Later.

That one round turned into 4 rounds. We were just now getting dressed. Alex went downstairs to walk Heaven outside to my mom. I heard him come into the room.

"You ready butterfly?"

"Yes." He nodded as we both walked downstairs. Destiny was waiting for us.

"Did you apply anywhere?" I asked her as we walked outside.

"Yes, foot locker." I nodded. Alex opened the passenger door for me. I got in, and he closed the door and got in as well. The drive to the event was good. Once we got there. It was packed with fans. I smiled as he helped me out of the car. We got closer to the crowd. As we walked me and him took pictures with fans. We got to the stage and from there the party started. I stayed in the corner sitting down. I was tired and it just started. He stayed close to me of course. The only time he wasn't close was when he went and dance for the fans. They bought the cake out as he stood next to me everyone sang him a happy birthday. He just smiled the whole time. I saw him take a handful of cake and I just laughed.

I saw him go to the center and grab the mic as he spoke. "I want to thank everyone for coming and celebrating with me for my birthday. I also want to thank my girlfriend, Amora for setting this up. I hope everyone had a good time just like I did. But with that being said, let's continue having fun." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.2K 67
"You got me, I got you." A story about two high school sweethearts on their way to the real world. ⚠️ Mature content.
22.5K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
15.7K 564 33
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
3.4M 122K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴