His Everything

By Sanchi0008

Hey everyone I'm back!!. with an amazing story inspired by my most favorite book. I'm so sorry for vanishing... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

353 37 5
By Sanchi0008

Continue...

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, "you know what I don't even want to know I got better idea," I frowned confused, "I'm gonna talk to your dad about changing schools," I tensed.

There was no way I was going to a new school. I didn't want to be let down again like when I started high school I was excited to make friends only I didn't and everyone hates me. I cried myself to sleep for months. I wasn't going to let Michael do this to me. He knew what it was like and now he wants me to possibly relive it?

I felt anger rising in me. My hands were in tight fists at my sides, my nails digging into my palm and my knuckles turning white, "no" I hissed angrily.

Michael was frozen in shock, I had never gotten angry at him before. I'm usually never angry. That must have clicked in his head because he grew angry too, "when did you stop taking them?" he asked.

"It's none of your business and you have no right talking to my father about changing schools," I said angrily.

"your so stupid Avu, you're letting yourself get hurt,"

"I'm not and you think sending me to a new school would be better?" I asked I could feel my anger getting worse and worse.

"At least your not hurting,"

"you don't understand," I said shakily, "can't you see that you're-" I was suddenly pulled back into someone's hold.

"Jai take Avneet inside," Siddharth demanded. I felt my anger slowly die down. He turned me around bringing me to his side, placing his hands on my arms and looked down at me. His eyes were like storms swirling with anger and rage ready to strike at any moment.

"Go with Jai ok," Siddharth spoke softly but I could hear hostility in his voice and I think everyone else noticed how close he was to exploding, he was like a ticking time bomb.

"But-"

"No buts Avneet get in the fucking house," I flinched away from Siddharth and went over to Jai. I was shocked he even raised his voice at me. He has never done that before, even though we have only been talking for a day. He always made sure to talk to me softly to not scare me.

Jai guided me to the up stairs and as I passed Michael's hand shot out and grabbed my arm, "what makes you think what I say doesn't go," he hissed out angrily.

I've had a terrible day filled with bullying. I had like two panic attacks, including the bruises I got from Joey. I really didn't need this right now.

Something was building up inside me and it was like this heat spreading everywhere and I snapped, "you're not my guardian you have no right to boss me around as you do,"

Michael was yet again shocked as was everyone else. I ripped my arm from his grip and walked inside closing the door behind me. I ran up the stairs and into my room slamming and locking the door behind me.

I can't believe I did that, it wasn't me. That's not me. I was like them, Oh cheeseballs I was like them.

My hand started to shake and my breath was coming out short which were signs of a panic attack. I quickly plug in my headphones and blast my music into my ears.

After a couple of minutes, I was calm. Music was like a distraction, I always got lost in the words helping my mind focus on something other than my thoughts.

Michael came up about 45 minutes later. He kept banging on my door wanting me to open my door, but his actions only made me higher the volume of my music. I crawled over to my little white carpet I have and laid down.

I hadn't realized I fell asleep until I was being rocked awake. I felt someone tracing my cheek and jaw. Where ever they traced a trail of tingle follows with it. I groaned and moved closer to the warmth that seemed to be surrounding me. I felt a kiss to my forehead making a content sigh slip passed my lips.

I opened my eyes to see hazel ones staring right back to me. Siddharths hazel eyes to be exact, "Siddharth?" I was confused about why he was here and how he got in since I locked my door.

"You scared me, Avneet. I found you on your floor passed out," Siddharth said burying his face in my neck. His breath tickled my neck making me shiver.

"Siddharth-"

"You have a bed for a reason, Avneet. You don't have to sleep on the floor. I thought you were dead," Siddharth said placing a kiss on my neck, jaw, cheek and forehead. I blushed which caused Siddharth to chuckle.

I smiled up at him. I like his chuckle. It was new to me since he was always cold around everyone else.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I was just relaxing and ended up falling asleep," I said softly. I didn't mean to worry him yet again I wasn't expecting him in my room which I was still curious about.

"What about your music it was blasting in your ears. You do know that it could cause damage right?"

I mentally fangirled about Siddharth's worried tone and expression since I thought he was mad at me, "I got bored and music just calms me I guess," I said.

"Mhm" Siddharth said staring at me continuing to trace my cheek.

"W-why are you here?" I asked timidly. I didn't want him to think I didn't want him here, I was just curious about why he was here.

"I wanted to talk to you about some things," he said.

I frowned, "what about?" I asked confused.

"Like what happened in class today?" he asked playing with the strand of my hair.

"what do you mean?" I asked, what he was talking about?

"Us in History class. You were digging your nails into your palm, why?" he asked curiously.

Oh, that. Well, I definitely can't tell him I hate myself because I don't know my feels and how he deserves better. He would either get angry because I thought like that or leave because he didn't need any of my problems.

"I-it's nothing Siddharth I was just angry," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes, should I even tell him. I don't want him thinking differently about who I am or what I think. Yet again I don't want to lie to him.

"I was angry because I couldn't stick up for myself," it wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't a complete truth either.

" You shouldn't be angry Avneet. I'll always stick up for you. I'll protect you no matter what," he said kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, I know you would but shouldn't I be able to defend myself?" I asked, I know he would protect me but he won't always be there.

"Yes, but you don't have to Avneet. I don't mind you depending on me," he said looking down at me, I could tell he was serious.

"I also got you some cream for your bruises, just apply it to your bruises twice a day and ice them if they hurt more than usual," he said as he pulled a little white tube out of his pocket.

I actually never knew this was a thing, "Thank you" I said taking it from Siddharth.

"Now it's late let's get you to bed ok I'll see you at school tomorrow," he said helping me stand up.

I walked over to my bed and took off my shoes, getting under the covers. Siddharth walked over to me and kissed my forehead, "Siddharth?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes, Avneet?" he asked tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked remembering he yelled at me before.

Siddharth frowned at first confused on why I would ask something like that. But then his eyes widened and his eyes held regret.

"I'm sorry Avneet I didn't mean to yell at you. I was angry at the way that Michael was talking to you," Siddharth said and a hand ran through his hair, "I also talked to him he won't be talking to your father about changing schools,"

I was surprised how did he even do that? "how?" I asked.

He looked up at me, "I don't want your pretty head to worry about it," he said.

I send him a small smile, "I understand and I forgive you," I said.

He nodded down at me and headed to my window, "hey Siddharth," I said before he could leave.

He chuckled and looked over at me, "I like your laugh," I said smiling at him.

When I didn't get a reply I hoped I didn't freak him out.

"I like your laugh, my Avneet," he whispered and I smiled happily as I heard my window shut.

I was happy Siddharth decided to stop by, even though he came through the window which I'm confused about how he got up the second floor, but that doesn't matter.

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here's your chapter guys, literally this was the longest I wrote and my hands are paining.

Please let me know your reviews in comments and please vote the chapter.

Guys I'm not getting good response if this continues I guess I'd have to discontinue my book cause I try to manage my time and try to give you guys regular update. This session for me is so important but still I update time to time managing my studies as well I take efforts to write these chapters but if there's no good response for my efforts then why should I keep on trying?

Bye guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
81.1K 3.4K 80
❤️
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
18.5K 626 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..