The children who lived, Fough...

By Moldyvoldytoes420

||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appea... More

Author's note
NEW BOOK (s)
Cast
Prologue
FIRST YEAR: THE SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter One
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter evelen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
SECOND YEAR; THE CHAMBER OF SECERETS
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
THIRD YEAR; THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Forty-four
FOURTH YEAR; THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fity seven
FIFTH YEAR: THE ORDER OF PHEONIX
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one

Chapter Fifty Eight

3.3K 108 37
By Moldyvoldytoes420

Dudley demented

(Not edited)

[The screen opened up to show Harry and Primrose sitting on a swing set in an abandoned playground]

Primrose is staring off into space, not paying attention

"Poor girl, she looks miserable," Marlene mumbles, frowning.

"Hopefully everything gets better once they get back to Hogwarts." Lily nods trying to convince herself.

The sound of harsh laughter reaches the twin's ears. They look up to see Dudley and his gang of followers walking down the street, telling crude jokes and laughing.

"He has friends?" Rabastan says astonished.

They ignore Harry and Primrose and continue on out of sight. Primrose gets to her feet pulling her brother along,

"Come on we better get back before duds."

They go and follow Dudley.

[The twins round the corner, Dudley was up ahead having have departed from his friends, strolling along at his case, humming tunelessly.]

"Hey, Big D!"

Dudley turned.

"Oh," he grunted. "It's you."

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.

"Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.

"Cool name," said Primrose, grinning and falling into step beside her cousin. "But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."

Regulus snorts.

"I said, SHUT IT!" said Dudley, whose ham-like hands had curled into fists.

"Don't the boys know that's what your mum calls you?"

"Shut your face."

Primrose blinks innocently at her cousin, "You don't tell her to shut her face. What about 'Popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?"

Fleamont chuckles, "Definitely My granddaughter."

Euphemia rolls her eyes, "How lovely, Two of you were enough."

Dudley said nothing. The effort of keeping himself from hitting the twins seemed to be demanding all his self-control.

"So who've you been beating up tonight?" Harry asked, his grin fading. "Another ten-year-old? I know you did Mark Evans two nights ago—"

"He was asking for it," snarled Dudley.

"The kid was ten."

"Sure he was." Primrose hummed.

"He cheeked me."

"Yeah? Did he say you look like a pig that's been taught to walk on its hind legs? 'Cause that's not cheek, Dud, that's true."

A muscle was twitching in Dudley's jaw. It gave Harry enormous satisfaction to know how furious he was making Dudley.

They turned right down a narrow alleyway. It was empty and much darker than the streets it linked because there were no streetlamps. Their footsteps were muffled between garage walls on one side and a high fence on the other.

"You two think you're a big man carrying that thing, don't you?" Dudley said after a few seconds.

"What thing?"

"That—that thing you're hiding."

Harry grinned again.

"Not as stupid as you look, are you, Dud? But I s' pose if you were, you wouldn't be able to walk and talk at the same time ..."

Primrose pulled out her wand, and Harry followed suit. They saw Dudley look sideways at it.

"You're not allowed," Dudley said at once. "I know you're not. You'd get expelled from that freak school you go to."

"Then why is he so terrified of it?"

"How d'you know they haven't changed the rules, Big D?"

"They haven't," said Dudley, though he didn't sound completely convinced. Harry laughed softly.

"You haven't got the guts to take me on without that thing, have you?" Dudley snarled.

Primrose tilted her head at him, "Are you so sure about that? Unlike you, I don't need my four mates to take someone down."

"Oh trust me we know." Barty grins, recalling all the times she punched mini malfoy and Weasley.

"You just wait till I tell Dad you had that thing out—"

Regulus tals his chin, grinning. "Wonder where I heard that before."

"Running to Daddy now, are you? Is his ickle boxing champ frightened of our nasty wand?"

"Not this brave at night, are you?" sneered Dudley.

Primrose waved her hand around, "This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

"I mean when you're in bed!" Dudley snarled.

He had stopped walking. So had Primrose and Harry, staring at their cousin. From the little they could see of Dudley's large face, he was wearing a strangely triumphant look.

"What d'you mean, I'm not brave in bed?" said Harry, completely nonplussed. "What—am I supposed to be frightened of pillows or something?"

Sirius burst into laughter and clapped James on the back, "Definitely your kids."

Primrose scoffed, "I am very brave in bed."

James starts to gag

Harry shuddered in disgust.

"I heard you last night," said Dudley breathlessly. "Talking in your sleep. Moaning."

"What d'you mean?" Harry said again, but there was a cold, plunging sensation in his stomach.

Dudley gave a harsh bark of laughter then adopted a high-pitched, whimpering voice.
"Don't kill Cedric! Don't kill Cedric!' Who's Cedric - your boyfriend?"

He turned to Primrose, "No don't hit me, please. Ivan! Ivan!"

Evan's face twisted up in a rage, "I vote they hex him, it'll be worth it."

Primrose fisted her fist, the mere mention of those two names made her tense up.

Harry looked at Primrose confused before turning back to Dudley,

"I—you're lying -" said Harry his mouth had gone dry. He knew Dudley wasn't lying how else would he know about Cedric?

"He's going to kill me, mum! Where is your mum? Where is your mum potter?"

Lily's jaw ticks. "Mocking your dead aunt, lovely."

"Shut up," said the twins quietly. "Shut up, Dudley, I'm warning you!"

"She dead—Don't you point that thing at me!"

Dudley backed into the alley wall. Harry and Primrose were pointing the wand directly at Dudley's heart.

"Don't ever talk about that again," Harry snarled. "D'you understand me?"

"Point that thing somewhere else!"

"Answer him!" Yelled Primrose

"Point it somewhere else!"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM—"

Dudley gave an odd, shuddering gasp, as though he had been doused in icy water.

Something had happened to the night. The star-strewn indigo sky was suddenly pitch-black and the misty streetlamps at either end of the alley had vanished. The balmy evening was suddenly piercingly, bitingly cold. They were surrounded by total, impenetrable, silent darkness, as though some giant hand had dropped a thick, icy mantle over the entire alleyway, blinding them.

The chatter quieted down.

"I hope to Merlin that it isn't a dementor," Remus whispered

Peter shakes his head, "Wouldn't that be impossible for a dementor to be in a muggle area?"

Dudley's terrified voice broke the twins' trance. "W-what are you d-doing? St-stop it!"

"We're not doing anything! Shut up and don't move!"

Harry stood stock-still, turning his sightless eyes left and right. The cold was so intense that he was shivering all over; goose bumps had erupted up his arms, and the hairs on the back of his neck were standing up.

Something is gliding over towards them... something Harry had witnessed a few years back.

A dementor.

"Run! Just run!" Everyone starts screaming.

"C-cut it out! Stop doing it! I'll h-hit you, I swear I will!"

"Dudley shut—"

Primrose grabbed a hold of Both Dudley and Harry's arms and made a run for it.

Barty throws his arms up, "yes thank you!"

A dementor drifts into the alleyway in front of them. Skidding to a stop, Primrose and Harry turn around, to find the other dementor cutting off the way back.

Harry pulls Primrose and Dudley behind him, wand pointed at the dementor

Crying, Dudley runs away from Harry, towards the first dementor.

"You idiot!" Primrose shouts, voice shaking with fear.

The dementor closes the distance to Harry and Primrose swiftly and is
suddenly right before them. Both Primrose and Harry raise their wands.

"Expecto Patronum!"

A wisp of misty light protrudes from the tip of the wand, but not enough. Harry stiffens and gasps. The dementor closes in for the kill.

Voldemort (V.O): Bow to death, Harry, Primrose...

Lily Potter: Primrose!, Harry!..

Lily's chin wobbles as she forces the tears back.

The twins fall onto their back, and the dementor closes the distance. Dudley screams in the black. Harry glances at him.

Dudley is on his back, hands pulled apart by the other dementor, and the great cloaked head lowering to deliver the kiss.
Harry raises his wand in desperation.

'EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

There is a blinding explosion of light as Harry's PATRONOUS bursts forth. blasting the dementor backward and away. The light Intensifies, Pulsating from Harry's wand, expanding to fill the alley with wave after pulsing wave of pure light.

The dementors flee.

The people watching stare at the screen in shock.

The stars and street lamps flicker to life again.

Dudley lays on the ground, whimpering and shaking. Primrose lets out a grumble, rubbing her head from where she hit it, and gets up followed by Harry.

She pulls her cousin up from the ground with the help of Harry,

"Come on duds let's get you home."

[The screen changes to show Aunt Petunia sitting in the living room watching the news when the door opens]

"Duddy-Kins, is that you?"

Primrose and Harry walk in, dragging an out of it Dudley behind them.

Aunt petunias smile drops as she catches sight of them.

"Dud—Vernon come quick!"

[Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon sit on either side of Dudley on the couch]

"We have to take him to a hospital."

Marlene let out a howl, "Have fun explaining that to do doctor."

"Who did this to you, boy!?"

Dudley slightly whimpers and points to the twins, "Them."

"They saved your life, you little git!"

Both Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon turn to look at them.

"Happy are we now? You finally done it." He points to Dudley, "You've driven him loopy."

"Vernon! Don't say that."

"L-L— Look at him Peatuima! Our boys is gone jumpy." Uncle Vernon starts walking straight toward the twins pointing the spoon in his hand at them.

"I've reached my limit with you two. This is the last time I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense!"

As soon as he spits out the last word an owl flies through the open window, Uncle Vernon jumps back.

The letter on the ground begins to shake and flies straight into the air. A face morphed into the letter and primrose eyes got huge suddenly.

'Dear Mr. And Ms. Potter,

The ministry has received intelligence that at six twenty-three this evening you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a muggle. As a clear violation of the decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, you are hereby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Hoping you are well,
Mafalda Hopkirk'

Both Primrose and Harry are pale.

"Expelled!" McGonagall shouts

Lily shakes her head, mumbling about potters stupid blood.

Sirius pouts, "Why are they having all the fun."

Remus turns to him, flabbergasted, "Are you serious right now? Do you need to be reminded that they've almost died every single school year!?"

"I'm always serious, Moony." Sirius purrs.

Remus flushes.

"Well, it only took five years for us to be expelled." Primrose sighed.

[Later that night after the Dursleys had taken Dudley to the hospital, Primrose and Harry were awoken by a crash in the kitchen]

Primrose frowned, grabbing her wand as Harry grabbed his glasses.

Her aunt and Uncle couldn't have been back yet, was someone breaking in... A burglar?

"What's that?"

There was silence for a few seconds, and then she heard voices.

Yep definitely burglars' she nodded.

Harry and Primrose stand to move so they're facing in front of the door, wands raised, the doorknob began to slowly twist before the door shot open with a blinding light.

Mary flinches, "This is bloody terrifying."

"Lower your wand, before you take someone's eye out," said a low, growling voice.

The twins' heart was thumping uncontrollably. They knew that voice, but they did not lower their wands. The light fades away to reveal a group of people, Professor Moody and A Woman with purple hair in front.

"But is it the real one?" Dorcas raises a brow at Barty who rolls his eyes in response.

"Professor Moody?" Harry said uncertainly.

"I don't know so much about 'Professor,'" Moody growled, "never got round to much teaching, did I?"

Harry and Primrose lowered their wands slightly but did not relax their grip on it, nor did they move.

"What are you doing here?" Primrose asked

"Recusing you two of course."

[The screen changes to show Moody opening the Dursley's front door and stepping outside]

"Where are we going? The letter said we've been expelled from Hogwarts."

"Well, you haven't been not yet. Kingsley take over."

"But the letter said—"

"Dumbledore has persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion pending a formal hearing."

"How did he do that so fast?" James frowned

Dumbledore smiles, "I am a man of many talents, Mr. Potter."

They stop.

"A hearing?"

The purple-haired woman smiles down at the twins, "Don't worry we'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters."

Andromeda grips Ted's arm, "Ted— Ted it's our baby all grown up."

Ted smiles fondly, "She looks so much like you, Andy."

Moody shushes her, "Not here, Nymphporda."

The woman turns to glare at Moody as her hair turns red, "Don't. call. Me. Nymphadora."

Narcissa stares at her niece on the screen with a weird feeling building in her chest.

Primrose tilts her head remembering all the times her hair did that.

Moody clinks his cane on the ground and Brooms fly into his hands.

Primrose stares at the brooms like how Ron stares at Spiders. Dora grins at her,

"Your riding with me kid."

——————————————————

A/N: ummmmm
So it's been about almost two months since I updated this book please don't hate me, I've tried writing this chapter since I posted that chapter and struggled so much. I dislike this chapter but it's whatever I hoped you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 24.8K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
533 6 6
Cassiopeia-Jamie Lupin-Black goes to Hogwarts, where she meets her God brother Harry Potter and makes lots of new friends. This book will follow CJ's...
340K 5.1K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
113K 2.7K 44
It day began as any other, everyone in the great hall when a group appeared. They were watching movies; people from the past, present and future come...