𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

By ImMrsBartlett

The innocent isn't always innocent. More

Cast
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10

Ch.5

3.9K 154 9
By ImMrsBartlett

Anastasia POV

"Ughhh".

I sighed out of boredom sitting home alone.

It's only been three days of suspension but it feels like forever.

Surprisingly Don and West have been keeping me entertained but I guess they forgot about me today.

I stared at my phone kicking my feet hoping for anything at all to suppress this boredom.

Don and West have actually been pretty cool these past few weeks I've been here.

They are very...different?

I don't know but they're both really chill people and has a sense of humor that can be appreciated.

I wouldn't say we're friends but we stick together everyday and it's kinda become just the three of us, and we have gotten a little close in a short time span.

I still get nervous and uncomfortable naturally due to me not being used to really having people's attention, let alone boys.

But them themselves don't really make me uncomfortable which is surprising because most boys usually do.

Me, Don,West

West: wassup mama!!😁

I'm really bored.

Don: we'll be out in like 20, whatchu wanna do

Idk.

West: well figure it out

Don: stop bein rude hoe

Don: take yo time mamas

West: when u gon let us come to yo crib

I'm not.

West: why not🥺

I don't know y'all like that.

West: girl bye🙄🤚🏾

You're funny😂😂.

Don: we goin to our homeboy crib if u wanna go

I'm not the biggest fan of meeting new people.

Don: they cool people, they just ain't got no filter

So they're rude, like West?

West: hop on my dick

Don: u mean off dumb ass nigga

West: no, I meant what I wrote and she know what I meant😏

Um...

Don: don't trip off him, u comin or not

Sure.

Don: get ready

Read

____

I exited out the messages and went to go freshen up before throwing on a fitted brown jumpsuit and paired it with some tan Yeezy slides.

I sat on my bed and texted my dad letting him know I might be gone when he gets here and just watched tv for a while.

I eventually got bored of that so I got back on my phone then I got a location from Don making me get up and grab my belongings.

...

I got out the car slowly making my way to the house contemplating on wether I should knock or text them I was outside.

I pulled out my phone but put it back deciding to just knock since I was already up here.

I knocked softly hearing voices on the other side that had lowered slightly but no one came to the door.

I knocked again waiting for it to open which it did a few seconds later.

"Who is you and why you knockin so damn soft"?

"How the hell we supposed to hear you"?

I just stood there silently until West came to the door.

"Wassup babymama? Come in".

"Nigga who is this"?

The boy asked looking back at him.

"Nigga this my babymama, Anastasia".

"Oh shit! You the girl that beat Tonya and Teagan ass, right? I respect that".

He stepped aside letting me in where I seen Don and another boy who looked just like the one that answered the door smoking.

Don looked over at me and I waved receiving a head nod in return as I went to sit next to him.

"Wassup shordy".

The boy smoking said and I also gave him a small wave remaining silent.

"You don't talk or sumn"?

The boy that answered the door asked sitting in the armchair.

"She just a lil shy is all".

West answered for me makin him nod.

The smoke was starting to get in my throat making me cough and Don started patting my back.

"I'm ok".

I said just loud enough for him to hear but he just rubbed circles on my back and handed me an unopened bottle of water off the table.

"Shordy yo lungs weak as shit, let me put this out".

The boy said ashing it out in the ash tray.

"You the girl that fought Teagan nem ain't it? What's yo name"?

"Anastasia".

"Huh"?

He asked slightly leaning over Don makin me subconscious lean forward as well.

"Anastasia".

"Oh that's a pretty ass name ma, I'm CJ".

"DJ".

The other boy said and I nodded looking between them.

"No we not twins".

DJ said makin me laugh to myself nodding.

The three of them talked about whatever while me and Don sat quietly on our phones.

He sunk into the couch and laid his head on my shoulder making me look down at him.

His face was almost completely covered by his big hair making me smile to myself.

I wanted to touch it so bad.

I tapped his leg making him look up at me.

"Can I touch your hair"?

He nodded laying his head back down and my hands immediately went to it feeling the softness.

I just sat there silently running my fingers through it and heard light snores a while later.

"Look at this nigga".

The boy DJ said and West and CJ looked over at him laughing loudly.

His body jerked at the sudden noise but he remained sleep.

"Hey, could you possibly sit on the other couch so he can lay down? He seems tired".

I asked CJ who laughed but stood up anyway.

"Yo voice so damn little, you gotta start speakin up".

West got up and aggressively threw Don's legs on the couch waking him up.

"Stop touchin me bitch".

"Damn nigga, I'm tryna make sure yo ass comfortable but fuck you".

He said throwing a pillow at him and sitting back down.

"That was really rude of you, West".

"I'm sorry babymama".

They laughed going back to their conversation as Don got himself comfortable and laid his head on my lap.

He immediately went back to sleep and I moved his hair back taking in his facial features.

Like I said before, he was a fine ass specimen.

I picked up my phone putting in my AirPods and decided to watch my show.

Adonis POV

"Nigga wake yo ass up".

West said shakin me aggressively.

"What nigga"?

I sat up not seein Stasi and looked around.

"Where Stasi went"?

"She went home earlier. We got business to attend so get up".

"Where DJ nem at, they goin too"?

"Yeah, they just headed there".

"My damn breath stink".

I said stretchin and poppin my back.

"I could've told you that, hot breath ass".

I threw a pillow at his head and grabbed my shit walkin out.

...

I hopped out my car poppin a piece of gum in my mouth as we headed in seein everybody already there includin Kane.

"Bout time".

We sat down and bossman stood up gettin ready to speak.

"Imma make this real quick cus I promised my girl a date tonight and I'm not finna get my ass handed to me".

"So, we gon be doin business wit the Columbians and since Kane know them better than we do, he gon kinda be like our backup or whatever but he will be goin in".

"Don, West. Y'all two gon be goin in wit him and these some sneaky muh fuckas so imma need the rest of y'all to be ready for anything".

"Imma need snipers on the roof, imma need a few of y'all to SILENTLY take down the security, if it comes down to it".

He was finna say sumn else til his Apple Watch started beepin.

"Damn".

He said startin to gather his stuff.

"We can get more into detail tomorrow, we movin next week. Everybody make sure y'all ready physically and mentally".

"She on my ass right now so imma head out".

He said rushin out the door leavin us silent.

"So I sent my hoe home for that"?

Josh said makin everybody laugh.

Everybody separated, some leavin to go do what they do and some stayin to finish some work.

Me and West got up headin out til we was stopped by Kane.

"Yo, let me holla at y'all real quick".

We stopped in our tracks walkin over to him waitin for him to speak.

"Imma just ask. Which one of y'all always got my daughter gigglin at her phone n shit"?

We looked at each other then at him and shrugged.

"We text a lot but we just friends".

"And ion know who else she could be talkin to cus she don't even speak in person".

West said makin him nod.

"Well let me just say this".

"She only known y'all for bout a month, and for her to be willingly hangin wit y'all is sayin sumn cus she don't fuck wit nobody".

"Now I know how niggas think and I know how the game go so I ask of y'all".

"If this friendship ain't genuine, please cut this shit right now".

"She got a hard shell but she like clouds on the inside and she easy to hurt, please don't do that shit".

"Yes sir".

We said and he shook our hands noddin then walked off.

"Damn, I kinda feel bad for wantin to fuck now".

West said lookin at me while scratchin his head.

"But nah tho, ion know about you but ion see her as a hoe".

"I might wanna cuff that for real".

I mugged him cus that's exactly what I was thinkin.

"You ain't good at relationships, I think I should be the one to cuff her".

"Damn nigga, you feelin her too"?

"Yeah".

"I'm not fallin back".

He said throwin his hands up.

"Well shit, I'm not either".

"Bruh come on, I liked her first".

"No the fuck you didn't. I was the first one to meet her anyway".

I said makin him shrug.

"And"?

"And?' My ass. Fall back nigga".

"Bitch you fall back".

"August".

"Adonis".

We just stare at each other til he put his hands in a rock, paper, scissors position.

"Rock, paper, scissor. Best two outta three".

"Bitch".

I said lookin at him like he was stupid.

"Nigga this a whole ass livin, breathin, human bein. And you wanna play rock, paper, scissors over her"?

He thought about it for a minute then nodded.

"Pretty much".

"Imma fuck witchu later man, yo ass tweakin".

I dapped him up and headed to my car while he headed to his.

This shit is crazy.

Word Count:1742

Don't get me wrong, West is fine as shit. ButDon just fuckin adorable to me.🥹

But anyway, they both tryna cuff🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3K 18
T𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍.
8.6K 252 6
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
489K 20.6K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...