Bride Of War - Kumudini

By Ankita18499

Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride w... More

kumudini princess of Mahisar
Omkar is king
He steal glances at me
princess is a traitor
princess get harassed
He agreed to help her
King's pet
Family reunion
He threatened her
His gift to her
Their first kiss
The Marraige proposal
Naina and omkar getting married
Their special Moments
Disguise as princess
The king was attacked
His change behaviour
She felt insulted
His true face
War arises
she asked to dance like courtesian
Treaty that made her war bride
The king is raged
princess got injured
Kumud meet her father
The harsh reality
She became a war bride
Their first night
Naina is poisoned
kumud felt guilty
Their Argument
You're my Queen
Ranimas weird demand
His second marriage
Their crazy Romance
Confused Thoughts
His Engagment
The truth reveal
King Thrown Out
Imposter
Backstabbed

kumud return Mahisar

2.5K 94 2
By Ankita18499

Kumud's pov

General Omkars people build there tent some went to get food and water me and dhami was sitting under a tree watching stars when my gaze meet with general he was looking at my direction with different emotions in his eyes, i dont know what was that but he seemed to be dominant man with the way he order those man around.

"What do you think kumud, what if tiger come here "dhami ask.

"He wont this fire they fear from"i told her as i listen it once from my father in childhood i was naughty child who demand a lot and bedtime story is must.

Even then my father was king and busy person he use to take out time and tell us stories, when my father told us stories about war and soldiers camp in forest my brother abhas asked him what about tiger come there and eat them all.

Baba laugh out loud at his innocence then told us that tiger and other animals dont come to human territory and they fear from fire.

"Kumud, kumud where are you lost"dhami ask.

"Umm nothing what were you talking "

"They were calling us for dinner"she told me.

" ok, let me wash my hands i Will be there " i told her and washing my hands i went there, everybody was sitted on ground eating there meal.

"Sit here, and take this they have made delicious khichari"dhami said while eating food.

"I don't think you should eat this princess"Akhil said.

I look at him not understanding what he was emplying.
While others also look at her questioning, and his chief was glaring him angrily.

"Umm you're princess you must have habit of eating nice food cook by chefs and this is our food half cooked without spices"he told me carefully not offending anyone.

"You're so wrong mr our princess never deny food infront of her and she didn't have chef for cooking not for last five years "she told him and everyone look at me bewildered.

"Then who cook for you" the chief ask.

"I know how to cook beside i like to cook for others"i told them honestly this is my mothers habit that come to me naturally she always like to make food for people she love and make them eat.

"That's great, i meaning being princess you know how to cook"mahesh said.

"Thank you ". I said.

"Our princess is so talented she knows a lot of things"dhami said grimmily she always feel proud of me, praising me everywhere but thats her nature, she is one of the person i can trust blindly.

"What talents our princess has"akhil ask putting pressure on word our princess, i know why he dont consider me princess he must have doubt about me being princess, tommorrow when baba announced in his court then he will know.

"Umm kanak know Sanskrit, politics, a bit of jotishi and kathak too"dhami told them i was just looking here and there.

"So princess know dance too "cheif asked mischief in his eyes.

I looked at him and he was looking at me our gaze met and i quickly lower my eyes.

After dinner completed we got into our tent "kanak, i have prepare bath for you"dhami said.

"I will take my bath, you can do your work"i told her as she has to prepare for my night routine.

"Ok, i have to go outside to get stone to make paste i will be quick". Dhami told me.

We were outside the city but as soldier they have few things with them so the small tub to store water which was enough for me to take bath dhami has put some essential oil and rosewater so as i put my leg inside the sudden shiver run down my body and it soothed my mind.

I was enjoying my bath closing my eyes letting my body to relax today was long day and i feel tired due to all the travelling so felt sleep inside the tub only.

After fifteen minutes i heard loud voices which broke my slumber i open my eyes to see the shadow of some wild animal on the taint clothes, that animal was angry and running in my direction, i can see him on the tents cloth.

My body get numb i was scared to death as what if he eat me alive, i dont fear death but if he injured me that will be so much pain.

As the minute i feel he will attack on me i feel someone punch him on the jaw then saw the face of my survivor fighting with wild animal looking devilishly handsome
But also fear engulf me what if that animal hurt him.

Before i could collect my thoughts i heard a very loud and dangerous sound left from that animal and next second he was on ground lost.

I observe carefully it was a wild fox that is common to be found in those forest then i saw upwards and the cheif looking at me his eyes were dark and i saw something in them lust, desire then the seriousness of situation hit me.

I was in a bathtub having bath wearing a silk cloth around me my neck and arms are open on a show.

I saw him looking at my chest and instantly my hands engulf on my chest then he look at my face in my eyes after few moments he walk to the side table took a blancket and cover me.

His that one action make me feel safe in this wild forest with unknown people.

"Are you ok"he asked.

"Yeah i am fine "i said and try to get out of the tub but fell miserably and he held me from waist and make me stand on feet just like at afternoon when we first met.

"Thank you so much for saving my "i told him.

"Its my duty to protect as a soldier"he said.

"But what are you doing in my tent, are you stalking me "i asked him only to saw him clentched his jaw.

"I heard some voices when i was checking things ouside when i walk in the direction i got here "he said.

"I am not giving explaination but i want to make you aware"he said and look at him confused.

"And about stalking girls i dont need that girls themselves come to me"he said and that should be true seeing his personality and physique.

"Stay aware as there will be other who will attack animal or human ". He said.

"Can i asked you something "i asked him.

"Hmm, ask what you want to" he said.

"Why those soldiers stop us from enering i heard their reasons but i am not satisfied and there was nothing like that before" i asked him.

"Actually the place we are is a battlefield now"he said.

"Battlefield, you're saying that i am in war and we met in a warplace"i asked suprised.

"That's why i telling you to stay aware "he said and walk out of my tent not even once looking at my face.
"Yes we are in warplace this place is warzone from last three months and enemy can attack on us anytime".

I walk out wear my night suit and laid on the bed the scene of him touching me the way he save me, that intensity in his eyes make me blush.

I was tossing around my bed when i remember i was going back today but no one come to see me when i dont reach their even i forgot to send them any letter.

So get up and walk out of the tent to see them sitting around the fire talking about something serious as their face said.

When i get near they stop talking and look at me "yes princess do you want anything "akhil ask.

"Yes, actually we had to stop here for a night but i didn't send any letter to my father he must be worried for me"i told them.

"Dont worry princess they will know what they need to "he said, i was trying to ask something but chief's voice stop me "its very let just go and sleep "he said anger was prominant on his face.

He must be angry on me as i diaturbed their important meeting.

After sometimes dhami come back i was wondering what take her that much time then she told me she got lost in this dark forest but someone help her.

I was scared for her so i scold her not to go out alone now on, with the hope of beautiful morning and peaceful day i got into slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1K 11
In a world where he's never been on receiving side, she gives him everything by her love. He is hard to love, but she loves him like breathing. *** "...
943K 45.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
162K 6.3K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
1.4M 105K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...