Book 2: ๐Ž๐›๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž! ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ...

By _Mercurii

This the second book of duology '๐Ž๐›๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž! ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™›๐™›' What to expect: > Oneshots (very... More

1| happy birthday ! (part 1) (oneshot)
Question
2| Jokes (memes)
โ”โ”โ” Satan(fanart)
โ”โ”โ” art (incorrect quote)
โ”โ”โ” Random
amazon prime (random)
Lucifer headcannons
Age headcannons
Mammon Headcannons
Leviathan headcannons
Random
Random (pt.4)
Fun fact about Mc's
Height head cannons ( demon bros)
Height head cannons (side haracters)
Height head cannons (the mc's)
What type of Yandere they would be (pt.1)
What type of yandere they are (pt 2/2)
NICKNAMES (pt.1)
Nicknames (pt.2)
Their favorite color (pt.1)
Their favorite color (pt.2)
Update

โ”โ”โ” definitely a bottom (oneshot)

38 0 0
By _Mercurii

Plot: Lucifer, the avatar of pride was always know to be sadistic and dominant. What they didn't know that he was a submissive only to his two lovers. 

Pairings:

Lucifer x Male reader 

Diavolo x Male reader 

Diavolo x Lucifer 

Warning: Teasing, manhandaling, degradation, submissive Lucifer, dominant Diavolo, switch Mc (reader), male mc (male reader), make out.

--

"Mammon If I found out again, if you stole the money. I will stab you with my bare hands" Lucifer groaned as he scolded mammon who had his head down.

"B-but I'm tellin' ya ! I didn't do it !" Mammon replied his eyes shining from the new formed tears, and a slight pout.

"Fine, I'm uh sorry for shouting at you" Lucifer sighs, as he goes to mammon and hugs him, it felt like damaging his pride but he hugged mammon as the younger hugs him back.

Mammon retreats back, and goes out of the room. Immidiately after he left mc entered the room and on the other males arrival Lucifer smiled.

"babyyyy  ~" Mc said as he got near lucifer and hugged him.

"Can you stop calling me that" Lucifer said keeping his cold facade. Mc smirked knowing,Lucifer had liked his nickname even though he did not say it, mostly because his pride prevent him, since he is the avatar of pride after all.

Mc grabbed Lucifer by his hips and pushed him back to the wall with his hands still on Lucifer's hips.

"M-mc we're in the hallway !" Lucifer stuttered his eyes widening in suprise because of Mc's sudden action.

"I don't care, wan' kiss you" Mc spoke, before  pressing his lips onto lucifer's lips. Lucifer sighed in the kiss before keeping his hands around mc's neck and kissing him back.

"alright enough" Lucifer spoke pushing mc away, just then a ring came from lucifers pocket. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his DDD and stared at it seriously.

"What's the message" Mc asked, lucifer placed the phone back in his pocket.

"It's lord davolo, he is requesting all of us to come to his castle for a.. sleepover ?" Lucifer spoke.

"will the purgatory hall be coming ?" Mc asked, Lucifer nodded signaling a yes and then they both went to inform the others.

Time skip to the demon lords castle.

Mc POV

"Ahh welcome !" I'm glad you could come" Diavolo spoke with a smile on his face. Cheerful as always.

I stood next to mammon and continued to stare at Diavolo as he spoke.

"So barbatos can you say the room arrangement" Diavolo equested barbatos who was next to him. I secretly oped to be in a room with Diavolo or Lucifer becuase they both are my lovers and I can kiss lucifer freely without him being embarased if any of his brothers or the angels or solomon see him.

"lord diavolo, lucifer,me and Mc in one room; Mammon,simeon,luke, Leviathan and asmodeus in another, luke, Satan, belphegor,solomon and beelzebub in the other" Barbatos spoke telling what everyone's room's would be.

Mammon whined a bit since he wouldn't be in the same room as me but Lucifer glared at him which made him shut up in one second.

Sometimes I kinda feel bad for ammon since Lucifer always blames him for everything, once I tried to talk it out with Lucifer but it ended up being a big argument since he said "Mammon is always useless, he can't even do one thing right, all he does is always steal".

That time I got really angry and didn't talk to him at all. I still remember how he was then.

"Mc what are ya thinkin' about ?" Mammon asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing" I reply.

"Hmm then let'sgo all the others are in the other room, they said they wanted to do some fun stuff like playing games." He said, I nodded before we both go to where the others were.

Time skip to after playing and staying in rooms.

For a few hours we had fun, and barbatos, me and Simeon helped in making food and we had a good dinner. Now everyone has gone to their assigned rooms, me and lucifer are heading to our room and Diavolo said that he had some work so he would quickly complete his work.

I intertwined my fingers with Lucifer's fingers as we continued to walk as we were led by barbatos to the room.

"Lacifer, Mc you can go indide I have some buisness to attend to, you can stay here and after a while Lord diavolo would also arrive" Barbatos said as he opened the door too a room and immediately left.

We entered the room and Lucifer went and sat on the kind sized bed in the room and I closed the door.

"Luci I'm bored" I say sitting cross-legged  next to Lucifer who was sitting on the bed.

"And what am I supposed to do ?" He asks raising an eyebrow, with a cold glare. I let out a heartly laugh at his reply , I could see his blushing face when I let out a laugh.

"Well you are supposed to entertain me" I say placing my hands on his waist.

"M-mc ! what a-are you doing !?" Lucifer stuttered while his eyes widened, when I pulled him onto my lap.

"Come on baby, entertain your master" I say watching lucifer blush, it was quite funny seeing him blush since he rarely smiled.

"i-i u-uhh..." Lucifer said trying to process my words. Without hesitating I kissed him while my grip on his hips tightened. In a second Lucifer kissed back as he wraps his arms around my neck.

"ahem" I hear a voice say, I pull back from the kiss and we both look at the source of voice to see Diavolo leaning onto the door frame while watching us.

"Having fun without me are you ?" He asks his voice deep making me blush. He walks to us and sits behind me. 

"a-ahh d-diavolo ~" I moan when I felt him bite down on Lucifer's pact mark which was on my shoulder. Lucifer whimpered a bit, I quickly released my hard grip on his waist which I ddidn't know I tightened when Diavolo kissed me. Lucifer got off of my lap and sat beside me.

Diavolo placed me on his lap and gripped my chin and kissed me harshly, he bit down on my lover lip making me moan. He moved his tongue inside my mouth which led to us making out.

We kissed for few seconds before pulling out for some air. After a few seconds, I hungrily kissed him back which made him chuckle before kissing em back. I placed my hands on his neck while his hands snaked towards my waist.

We kissed for a few minutes again and pulled back, now we turned out attention to Lucifer who was watching us.

"Mc we should'nt leave Lucifer alone right ?" Diavolo asked smirking making Lucifer widen his eyes since our attention was fully on him.

I got off of diavolo's lap and made lucifer sit in the middle of us with us squishing his small body(compared to mc and diavolo) between us.

Divolo gripped Lucifer's chin and kissed him, while I removed Lucifer's jacket and slid his shirt slightly downward and placed my hands on his waist and kissed him on the neck making him shudder.

I slightly suck on his skin making him moan into the kiss. I'm still amazed how they both can kiss for 2 minuted without gasping for air like I do. I continue leaving hickeys n his shoulder where no one would see. 

Lucifer and diavolo finally pull back for air, I could see Lucifer's swollen lips due to Diavolo sucking on his lips.

"A-ahh~ M-mc~" Lucifer moaned, when I found his sensitive spot and bit on it. I pulled away from Lucifer and started unbuttoning his shirt and placed his removed shirt beside the bed.

No one Pov

Mc  carassed Lucifer's back from the top all the way to his bottom, and squeezed his ass making him moan.

"M-master ~ a-ahh~" Lucifer let out a lewd moan when Mcgripped on his naked waist and sunk my teeth in his shoulder blade.

"What master ?" Diavolo chuckled, lucifer tried to maintain his cold face, but ended up failing miserably as he let out a moan when Diavolo sucked on his skin.

"hmm I wonder what it would be like if you called me master. Why don't you start calling me like that luci" Diavolo spoke gripping tightly on his chin.

"C-can we stop now" Lucifer spoke weakely.

"But baby we're only starting now, we have along night ahead" Diavolo sang kissing a surprised lucifer, whose eyes widened hearing Diavolo's words.

'yep I'm done for' Lucifer thought to himself.

--

A/n: welp, that's it I may write a full smut in the future. But who nows. So for a few chapters it will be Lucifer x top male reader, and Diavolo x lucifer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
230K 11.6K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
234K 13.1K 88
Exactly what the title says. (If you have questions, you can PM me. I'll try to help. Or, you know, take any insults you want to throw at me.)