๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

By mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

019

2.4K 183 55
By mehhhtrin

𝚳𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟗𝐭𝐡 , 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝚳
——

"too many bitches, where the niggas at?" yamari rapped along to the somg as it played on kayden's phone. they had just got to kayden's house a while ago. kaizen and nick dropped them off at the house and went to go run some errands. that meant that they were home alone. they were just watching tiktoks while laid up under each other.

"i'm tryna get my coochie scratched!" kayden yelled out as he sat his phone down. "i'm tryna get my coochie stretched, you know dem dreadheads do it da' best!" kayden ruffled yamari's locs, getting his hand smacked away.

"stop hoe, i just gotta retwist." yamari mugged kayden as he laughed.

"you sure? cause i can't tell." kayden joked watching as yamari's mouth dropped in shock.

"but lastnight wasn't you just complimenting me and asking to eat my p—" yamari was quickly cut off by kayden.

"ok, you win." he chuckled.

"oh ok, that's what i thought." yamari nodded as he played with the strings of the hoodie that kayden gave him.

"you wanna watch a scary movie?" yamari asked, sitting up in kayden's lap, kayden wrapping his hands around yamari's waist.

"yea, wha—" kayden was cut off by banging on the front door. he grew confused since kaizen had a key to the house. "hollon, i'ma be back." kayden mumbled as he got out of bed. he walked downstairs and towards the front door.

he first peaked through the blinds in the kitchen to see who it was outside. he was shocked once he seen police cars, two of them sitting in his driveway. kayden quickly ran back upstairs to grab his phone and call his brother. as he was running into his room, he seen yamari watching spongebob on his tv.

"what's wrong, why you running?" yamari asked, looking over at kayden as he grabbed his phone.

"uhh, nun. stay up here, i'mma be back." kayden said as he left the room, tapping on kaizen's contact.

"hello?" kaizen answered on the second ring, his background being noisy.

"kai, the police outside the house banging onna door." kayden said as he paced around in front of the door, jumping slightly when the door was banged on again.

"shit.. ight, open it. me and nick onna way but don't make it seem like you hiding something. you know they asses like to accuse niggas n' shit." kaizen explained to his younger brother. "matter of fact, stay onna phone until i get there. go ahead and open the door tho." he said. kaizen was slightly nervous since they did brutally beat someone's ass not too long ago. he thought that it was kj's father pressing charges on them or something.

"okay." kayden mumbled, unlocked the door and opening it to see two police officers. one was white and the other was black.

"hey, young man. its your father home?" the officer asked, looking down at kayden.

"nahh.. he died a couple of years ago. it's just me, my ma and my big brother." kayden explained, "why?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"where is your older brother then, if you don't mind me asking." the officer said, looking behind kayden and into the home.

"he's not in trouble, we just have a couple of questions for y'all." the officer that stood behind the other one assured kayden.

"he onna way, i got him onna phone if you wanna talk to him." kayden said, holding the phone up.

"nah, we'd rather have this talk in person. how far out is he?"

"tell em' i'm not too far, i just pulled into the neighborhood." kaizen said, kayden holding up the phone closer to the officers ear so he could hear.

——

——

once kaizen made it, he parked in front of his home and got out of the car along with nick.

"i'mma see you later, mama." kaizen said, giving nick a quick hug.

"alright, lemme know how whatever this is goes." nick said, hugging him back before making his way to his car. kaizen took a deep breath and walked up to his home.

kai opened the front door to see the two officers standing in his living room conversating. he peaked into the kitchen to see yamari and kayden standing there eating ramen noodle's together. he walked into the living room, the two officers looking up at them.

"hey, good afternoon." one of the officers stood up, walking over to shake kaizen's hand. "i'm officer woods and this is officer paul." the black man spoke as he shook his hand.

"nice to meet y'all, uh.. if y'all don't mind me askin' what y'all hea' fa?" kaizen asked as he stood back from the officer.

"your mother, sherhonda, when was the last time you seen her?" kaizen scrunched his face up in confusion, wondering why they were asking about his mother.

"ian seen ha' inna couple of weeks, i was onna phone with her a couple of days ago. why, what happened?" kaizen questioned as he felt himself get nervous. don't get him wrong, he really despised his mother with all of his heart, but that is still his mother.

he still loved her no matter what, even after everything that she has done to him. he didn't know if he could process another death. he also didn't know how big of an impact that it could make on kayden. he knew it was going to happen soon, he just didn't know when.

"you might wanna sit down for this" officer woods said. kaizen listened and sat down on the other couch.

"we recently found a body near the police station. i'm afraid that your mother was murdered this morning. we are still investigating everything." officer paul stated with a concerned look on his face. "do y'all have any remote family members that you guys could stay with?" he then asked, looked at kaizen with a stern face. kaizen shook his head no as he felt his palms become sweaty.

"how old are you son?" officer woods asked kaizen, noticing how nervous he got when his partner asked the last question.

"i'm.. 18." kaizen lied. he was afraid that if he told them that he was really seventeen that they would put him and his brother in foster homes since they had no other family members to go to. he really didn't want to be separated from kayden. kayden is kaizen's world, he wouldn't know what to do if he lost him. kai's birthday was until a... "couple" of months so was it really a big deal?

"so is there anything you have to tell us about your mother? any clues that'll lead us to find out what happened to her?" officer woods asked as they stood up.

"uhh.. s-she was on drugs. i don't know exactly what she did but i know she was did them heavily. she was alcoholic.." kaizen trailed off as he fiddled with his fingers nervously. "y'all mind leaving?" kaizen asked, standing up, trying to blink away his tears.

"no, no, not at all. we'll give you updates and keep in touch. until we figure things out, we will have police officers dropping by every day to check on you too. again, i am very sorry for your lost." officer woods said, making his way towards the door with paul.

"i promise we'll find out who did this." officer paul stated as he opened the door, letting officer woods walk out first.

"thank y'all." kaizen said, closing the door in their faces. kaizen stared at the door for a while, his hand still being on the doorknob. he was thinking.. thinking about how he would tell kayden.

"aye, kai." kaizen heard kayden's voice, turning around to see kayden and yamari standing at the kitchen door.

"wassam?" kaizen mumbled, his now low and raspy.

"yamari momma outside, i'm finna walk him out." kayden explained. kaizen nodded, stepping away from the door and walking upstairs to his room.

——

𝟔:𝟒𝟓 𝐏.𝚳
——

"what do you think they told him?" yamari asked as kayden opened the door for him.

"ion know but he seems shaken up.. i think i have an idea of who's it about, but ion wanna believe it. i just don't.." kayden mumbled, closing the door behind them. he looked up to see no one outside, looking down at yamari confused.

"hey, man, she said she was outside." yamari shrugged, as she texted his mother. "i guess she at the wrong house." he mumbled.

"ask if you can spennanight." kayden suggested. he really didn't want yamari to leave considering that they both enjoyed being around eachother.

"you know she gon' say no, she was already iffy about me even coming over here to 'work on a project'." yamari said, laying his head down on kayden's chest. "i don't think she likes you and i think she's gettin' suspicious of us." he sighed.

"so what? she don't even know me yet, baby. honestly, i just think she just wanna protect you." kayden shrugged, resting his head on top of yamari's. "i wouldn't be the nicest if i seen my son hanging around the 'troubled' basketball player who's known to get into hella fights n' shit."

"i know, but you know i haven't.. you know.. came out to her yet. i think she knows but she's waiting on me to tell her on my own and it's scary." yamari explained.

"i think you should tell her, go ahead and get it over with before she finds out on her own. only when you're ready though." kayden suggested as he wrapped his arms around yamari's waist.

"i want to, but i don't want her to tell my dad."

"why not? i thought y'all were like besties assum." kayden asked, now confused since yamari would always tell him about the days where him and his father would go out to spend time together.

"we are but he's like.. homophobic. it's like really bad too and ion wanna cause like a huge argument over my sexuality."

"well.. i think the best way to go about it is talking to your mom. she seems like she's a very nice and understanding person. i can see by how you can tell her everything without her judging you. communication is key to a lot of things and i feel like that's the way to go about it.." kayden explained to yamari.

kayden didn't really know much about having a good relationship with his parents but he tried his best to give good advice. he learned that talking to someone was the best way to go about some things, he learned that from his brother.

"you give good advice, kay." yamari smiled slightly as he turned around to look up at kayden.

"mm.. well, i try." kayden hummed, looking down at the smaller. "i think i like you.. like alot." kayden confessed as they both held eye contact with eachother.

"i like you alot too." yamari mumbled, feeling his face heat up as he looked into kayden's hazel eyes. they stood there for a couple of seconds before they both leaned in for a kiss. yamari arms wrapped around kayden's neck as kayden deepened the kiss. they were so into the kiss that they didn't even notice nor hear yamari's mom pulling up.

"yamari carter jackson! get yo' ass inside this car, right NOW!" kayden and yamari froze, both their eyes going wide as the backed away from each other.

"oh shit, oh shit! i'm finna get my ass beat. oh my god, lord jesus help me." yamari panicked as he rubbed his hands down his face.

"damn, i'm sorry, baby." kayden mumbled as he tried to avoid the angry mother's glare, starting to take back pretty much everything that he said about her.

"it's okay.. it's gon be ok." yamari said, sounding unsure about his own words.

"you sure.. you ok?" kayden asked as he watched yamari silently freak out.

"i'm finna cry, oh my gosh. this is so embarrassing, kayden." he mumbled, covering his face with kayden's jacket that he had on.

"it's gon be okay, she don't even seem that mad.." kayden lied, trying to make yamari feel better about the situation though he was clearly lying.

"stop lyin' she glaring at us, aint it?" yamari looked up at kayden, afraid to even turn around to face his own mother.

"uhm... no?" kayden trailed off as he looked at the lady who was very much still mugging the both of them as they stood on the porch.

"oh my gosh, i'mma see you at school kay." yamari sighed, finally turning around to see his mother. he started making his way to the car slowly but surely.

"okay, baby. uhh.. goodluck?" kayden said as he watched yamari get into his mother's car. as soon as the door closed, kayden could see yamari's mom start talking and yamari pulling his hoodie up to cover his face. "damn.." he mumbled, walking back inside, locking and closing the front door.

kayden walked upstairs and knocked on kaizen's door to tell him what happened outside with him and mari.

"come in." kaizen mumbled. kayden opened the door to see kaizen sitting at the edge of his bed, staring straight at his wall.

"kai, let me tell you what just happened." kayden said as he closed the door behind him.

"before you say sum.. i got sum to tell you." kaizen took a deep breath as he stood up from his bed.

"what happened, why you look like that?" kayden mumbled, sitting down on kaizen's bed.

"ma.. ma uhm.. she got killed." kaizen stuttered as he paced around his room, afraid of kayden's reaction.

"killed?" kayden mumbled, confused. "i thought she would've overdosed. does that mean like.. we gotta split up or something? cause in them movies when the parents die, usually kids get put in foster care a-and-"

"no, kai. i told them i was 18 so we wouldn't have to even go through allat bullshit." kaizen explained to him before the two went silent, both still processing the news they just got.

"we gon' be okay, right?" kayden asked, looking over at kaizen as he sat down beside him.

"yea.. of course we gon' be straight. forever i got you, forever i know you got me." kaizen mumbled, letting his younger brother lay his head on his shoulder.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

Q&A

whatchu' think?
do y'all want yamari's pov?
lmk!!

ima start putting the date now😭
30+ comments for update
2432 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 747 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
505K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
92.6K 3.6K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"