The Commander Who Cared (NIKK...

By Attackingoreos

Nikolai is an 18-year-old man who accidentally got into an off-limits elevator that took him to a completely... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: The Big Three
Episode 3: The Team
Episode 4: The New Room
Episode 5: The Day Before the Mission
Episode 6: The Mission
Episode 7: The New Recruit
Episode 8: The Commander
Episode 9: The Delinquent Part 1
Episode 10: The Delinquent Part 2
Episode 11: The Date
Episode 13: The Rescue Team
Episode 14: The Matis Squad
Episode 15: The Delinquent Final Part
Episode 16: The Cafe
Episode 17: The Central Government
Episode 18: The AI of the Ark
Episode 19: The Cheer-up
Episode 20: The Vlogger
Episode 21: The Guilty Has Been Sentenced Part 1
Episode 22: The Talk Show
Episode 23: The Savior
Episode 24: The Recovery
Episode 25: The Operator
Episode 26: The Guilty Has Been Sentenced Part 2
Episode 27: The Overthinking
Episode 28: The Third Date
Episode 29: The Lore Character
Episode 30: The Snow Mission
Episode 31: The Snowy Nikke
Episode 32: The Secret Squad
Episode 33: The Guilty has been Sentenced Final Part
Episode 34: The Concert Date
Episode 35: The Workout
Episode 36: The Trickster
Episode 37: The Desert Mission
Episode 38: The Nun
Episode 39: The Sandy Battle

Episode 12: The Unfair Treatment

1.9K 49 16
By Attackingoreos

Narrator:After Nikolai met the Absolute squad and had breakfast with them, he went back to his dorm. Let's see what will happen next.

*Nikolai texted for an hour, then he heard someone knocking on his door*

Nikolai:"Huh? Come in."

*Rapi opens the door, and let herself inside Nikolai's room*

Nikolai:"Rapi? What's up?"

Rapi:"Commander Nikolai. Since you've had an outing with Anis. I was wondering if...you'd like to go on one with me..."

Nikolai:"Huh?! Of course, I'd love that!"

Rapi:"Really? Thank you, Commander Nikolai. What time would work best for you?"

Nikolai:"How about later today?"

Rapi:"Sounds great. I'll see you later then."

*Rapi left Nikolai's room. He got up from his bed, and wondered around the outpost, looking for something to pass the time with*

Nikolai:"I get to go on a date with Rapi..."

Nikolai(mind):Finally!

Nikolai:"What should I wear? I should dress nice for her."

Anis:"Yikes, buddy."

Nikolai:"Wha-?!"

*Nikolai looked towards his door, and saw Anis standing there*

Anis:"I came to see your reaction, but you are putting a lot of effort into her date than mine."

Nikolai:"It's not that, it's just I thought ours was a group hangout-"

Anis:"It's fine. If you wanna pretend to have a relationship with Nikkes, that's fine."

Nikolai:"I'm not pretending, I wanna have relationships with you girls."

*Both of them paused for a moment, then they blushed*

Anis:"Uh...you realize what you just-"

Nikolai:"I know, I know! I meant I want to get to know all of you!"

Anis:"Sure...most commanders want to build a relationship with their Nikkes. However, the commanders only liked the Nikkes appearances, not their personalities. I say that love has been dead between commanders and Nikkes."

Nikolai:"I guess you also deserve a 'yikes'."

Anis:"Whatever you say, I'll take your yikes with pride, but that's the truth to it."

Nikolai:"And what if there's a commander who likes Nikkes for more than their appearances?"

Anis:"Heh, then you'd be making history. Not even my old commander thought of us like that."

Nikolai(mind):Maybe the commander didn't want to be in a relationship with them? I guess that's one thing I don't agree with.

Nikolai:"As someone who's been single most of my life. I'd fall in love with anyone that gives me attention, so...maybe I'm only a little better."

Anis:"Wow...that's pathetic, and you said it so casually. You could probably make history for something."

Nikolai:"Thanks, I guess. Anyway, I need to get ready."

Anis:"Ok, ok. Have fun on your date."

Nikolai:"Y-Yeah...thanks."

*Anis stopped at the doorframe, and looked back to Nikolai as he was picking out an outfit, then she left*

Nikolai(mind):For now, I need to focus on the date. I wonder what Rapi has planned...wait, was I supposed to have planned the date?

Nikolai:"Well, I guess a normal dinner would be fine. It worked for Anis's date...but where should we go?!"

*Nikolai heard a knock on his door*

Nikolai(mind):It's probably her, it's time!

*Nikolai prepared himself, then opened the door*

Rapi:"Are you ready, commander Nikolai?"

Nikolai:"Yep! Let's go! I know a place just for this outing."

Rapi:"Ok."

*Nikolai leads Rapi to a restaurant. He proudly walks up to the door, but Rapi is hesitant*

Rapi:"Commander Nikolai, look at this sign."

*Rapi looked down, and pointed towards a sign that said 'Nikkes will not be served'*

Nikolai(mind):Wait...that's something they can do?! Why? What do they have against Nikkes? No, this isn't fair.

Nikolai:"We're going in, Rapi."

Rapi:"But...r-roger that."

*Rapi and Nikolai head inside. A waiter brings them to a table, and Nikolai noticed people staring at them with disgust the whole time*

Nikolai(mind):Don't get self conscious! Don't care about them, when they don't care about us!

Waiter:"How many I help you today, sir?"

Nikolai:"Oh, uh...I haven't really looked at the menu much. Can you give me a second?"

Waiter:"Sure."

*The waiter leaves, and Nikolai hands the menu to Rapi*

Nikolai:"Tell me your order, and I'll get two for them. Ok?"

Rapi:"A-Are you sure about this? The waiters won't give food to me."

Nikolai:"They don't have to, I can give it to you for them."

Rapi:"That's..."

Nikolai:"That way, we won't have to get in a whole argument about them not serving Nikkes."

Rapi:"You don't want to argue against that?"

Nikolai:"I'll probably lose that moral argument anyway, people can be so close-minded."

Rapi:"So you know that your opinion is wrong?"

Nikolai:"Oh no, my argument is right. They would just come up with some dumb reason, and we'll end up being kicked out because they have the power to do that."

Rapi:"So...you want to give me food because this place refuses to serve me?"

Nikolai:"Yeah, that way we can get away with it."

Rapi:"People won't like you for that."

Nikolai:"Man...it's seems like I'm the only one who cares about Nikkes anymore. What happened to the world that we just end up abandoning our own creations?! Guardians have the responsibility to care for their child when they are born, so why can't we do that for objects that make?!"

Rapi:"..."

*Rapi was surprised by Nikolai's argument*

Nikolai:*Clears throat* "Sorry, I didn't mean to get worked up."

Rapi:"No, it's nice. To have a commander who cares again."

Nikolai:"Again?"

Rapi:"Never mind, let's order now."

Nikolai:"Oh right."

*Nikolai calls the waiter, and gives his order. The food comes out a few minutes later, and Nikolai sneakily slides one of the plates to Rapi*

Nikolai:"Enjoy, it's on the house."

Rapi:"Thank you, commander Nikolai."

*They both enjoy their meal, until someone approaches them*

Man:"Excuse me, that's a Nikke, right?"

Nikolai:"Why do you ask?"

Man:"Well, it's just that this place doesn't serve Nikkes, and it would be a shame if they found out that someone gave their food to a Nikke...right?"

Nikolai(mind):This guy is blackmailing us? Erg...

Nikolai:"You know what-"

Rapi:"Nikolai, stand down. It's ok."

Nikolai:"What?!"

Man:"So you are a Nikke, huh? What's it even doing here? Wait, don't tell me, the boy here's in love with an object."

Nikolai:"Stop, what the hell's your problem?!"

Man:"You, you are the problem, kid! These Nikkes are nothing more than machines, not real people! You want Nikkes to rise up, and start a revolution? Huh?!"

Nikolai:"If you keep treating them like this, they will definitely revolt. Don't tell me...are you scared of Nikke?"

Man:"Of course! They're tools used for war, if they get confident enough, they could destroy humanity, then Raptures would be the least of our worries."

Nikolai:"Ugh..."

Man:"What?"

Nikolai:"One, Nikkes have other functions than to shoot guns, some play music, work a train station, and plenty other jobs. Two, raptures are much more horrifying than Nikkes. Three, even if they have the confidence, they wouldn't want to destroy the humanity!"

*Nikolai realized everyone in the restaurant was looking at them*

Nikolai:"Fine then. You want me to leave because I'm being a good person? then I'll leave, but know that it is unfair to discriminate Nikkes just because they aren't like us! They still have feelings, and they protect humanity!"

*Nikolai grabbed Rapi, and stormed out of the restaurant.*

Rapi:"Commander Nikolai, you shouldn't have done that."

Nikolai:"Why not? I finally got it off my chest."

Rapi:"But your image, they are going to hate you."

Nikolai:"So what? Let them hate, I don't care!"

Rapi:"It's not you who cares..."

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Rapi:"The Ark, what do you think people will act when they find out about this?"

Nikolai:"How are they going to find out? It's fine, don't worry about it. Even if something goes wrong, I'll take responsibility for it."

Rapi:"You can't..."

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Rapi:"What if you end up in jail...or worse?"

Nikolai:"..."

Nikolai(mind):I never really thought about that, the last time I was arrested, I was lucky enough to get off the hook with military service. However, if I get arrested now, I don't think I'll get lucky again.

Nikolai:"I can take responsibility for it."

Rapi:"...Alright. I'll trust you, commander Nikolai."

Nikolai:"We should head back."

Rapi:"Yes, and thank you."

Nikolai:"Oh yeah, sorry about dinner. We didn't even get to finish it."

Rapi:"I wasn't thanking you for dinner."

Nikolai:"Huh?"

Rapi:"I'll see you tomorrow, Nikolai."

Nikolai:"Oh, uh...bye, Rapi!"

Nikolai(mind):After everything she said about how I shouldn't have stood up for her, she's still thankful about it?! I think I might have been too excited over her, because I don't get her.

*Nikolai went back to the Ark, and went to sleep*

Narrator:Now that Nikolai has basically made a Nikke rights copypasta. What is going to happen next? Stay tuned to find out.

Hey bros, it's me, the author! I don't have any announcements for the story for now, so onto my process in the game. After a full week of going back and forth between buying Dorothy from the pity shop, or skip out on her and wait for the next banner. Unfortunately...I gave in, and got her. Which probably means I won't be getting the new banner characters easily, and they look beautiful too, damn it! The maintenance is already starting, so I don't have anymore time to farm gems, ugh...I'm just going to move on, here's the meme of the week:

Do it for her! Anyway, I'll see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 668 20
Alexander a 19 year old neet gets out of his apartment to buy groceries,on his way home truck-kun came out of no where and slams him before he can ev...
174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
22.8K 1.1K 17
"In this Post Apocalyptic world, where mechanical beings such as Raptures are risking humanity's extinction a hundred years ago, only squads of Godde...
10.8K 288 10
Reincarnated into my favorite visual novel/rpy, I was determined to have a quiet life in the background... That's a lie. Really, I just wanted to ret...