Mafia in the Moonlight (Tensu...

By diamondredbunny

Each day was just another day to you, boring, simple and ordinary; but one day, out of the blue, you were bro... More

✧*̥˚ Introduction *̥˚✧
✧*̥˚ Chapter 1 *̥˚✧
✧*̥˚ Chapter 2 *̥˚✧

✧*̥˚ Chapter 3 *̥˚✧

16 1 0
By diamondredbunny

All of sudden, a large shadow appeared behind me and I turned around to see... 

Souei?!

Y/N POV:

"Y/N, we should get started now." His voice sent chills down my spine. Rimuru silently turned into a slime and started bouncing back to another hallway.

"Y-yeah.." I replied. "Hey, hey, already starting without me?" Akari called. "No, we were just about to start." Souei answered. "Okay, follow me Y/N!" Akari led me to the 'Infiltration Room'. The room was a modernized version of a museum and it had 'mansion vibes' when we literally just came from an 'underground techonology-ish' place; other than that, it had 5 rich-looking sculptures displayed by a tall modern um- block? Furthermore, 4 of them were positioned in the edges of the room, each having their own unique element. Last of all, the one in the middle showed a statue of...a slime?! Wait is that Rimuru?? Ugh nevermind that.

Akari turned on a pack of red lasers that shone in an instant. "Firstly, you need to cross the room without touching a single laser and go undetected in the dark. Akari grinned, "Think you can manage? Or you need someone to show you-" and with that, Souei 'vanished' and swiftly made his way through the patch of lasers and soon enough, he was standing on the other side of the room, not touching a single laser. I gasped with my mouth open, while Akari stood there smiling with a sweat. 

"C'mon Y/N, you try." Akari convinced as I made my way slowly, dragging my body on the floor and lifting one foot at a time when it came to a laser in mid air. I was doing it, wow this was a lot easier than I had expected - even for my first time. Without thinking, I slid past but didn't notice the laser above my head and suddenly, the alarm turned on and the lasers came off. "Better luck next time Y/N" Akari shrugged while Souei just stood there with his eyes closed and released a sigh. 

Even though I had failed this one time, I was determined to succeed, so I tried again, again, again and..again, but I had failed every time. "Let's just call it a day, who knows? Maybe tomorrow you can do it." Akari told me. We all left the infiltration room and I decided to stay over at HeadQuarters, I was too tired and lazy to walk back home anyways. I lied and texted my parents to tell them I was staying over at a friend's house today. 

< Messages

Mom/Mother

Mom, I'm staying over at friend's house 

today. I'll be back in the morning.

Message has been closed..

Y/N POV:

I hope she will at least read the message, but from the looks of it I don't think she will. I started walking back to my room or in this case, you can call it 'dorm'. Now that I think of it, I haven't really decorated my room or filled it in. Right now it was just a blank room with nothing but a bed, a table and a clock on top of the table. (Rimuru took the couch for himself)

I started thinking about what I could put in here to make myself comfortable, but for now I just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling thinking..

What have I gotten myself into?

I doze off quickly after an exhausting day.

~The Next Day~

Time: 6:57, Saturday

Y/N POV:

Wait why am I not in my room? Oh- right, I'm at HeadQuarters.. Let me check my phone to see if Mom replied. I grabbed my phone form the table beside me.

< Messages

Mom/Mother

Mom, I'm staying over at friend's house

today. I'll be back in the morning.

We going to a business trip and 

will be gone for the whole weekend.

Ok

Message has been closed..

Y/N POV:

Huh, they just told me now? I sighed, whatever. This means I can spend the day here- I was interrupted by my stomach growling as if it was starving. No wonder, I skipped dinner yesterday because I was too tired. Guess I'm having a heavy breakfast today.

I pulled the blanket off body and I felt the quick temperature change. I noticed that I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, so I used the electronic transporter to go back to my room. I opened my closet and changed into another set of clothes, cooked some instant ramen noodles in my pantry and left back to HQ. 

I quickly finished breakfast and headed back to the Infiltration room. I wanted to practice as much as possible and soon enough it became really fun just to act like an operative, yet I kept failing because of unawareness. While trying it, Souei came in the room and started explaining what I was doing wrong and how to improve it. I was astonished at how much he knew.

I started training all the time and after school. Surely enough, after a week I could finally get past the lasers. But there came another problem, the code number. I had no code-unlocking skills so I struggled a lot with that. 

~Time skip to 1 month later~

Y/N POV:

A month has passed by and I finally got the hang of it and also learned about stealth, movement and spatial awareness. It was a thing that helped me sense a presence or if something is dangerous. Finally, I moved onto the next training session, combat. 

Fortunately, I excelled in in combat after a few weeks. It turns out that my speciality was using guns instead of swords. It turns out that I had a sharp eye and I could even shoot a fast moving target.

I went to find Rimuru to start my final training when I bumped into Shuna in the hallways. She seemed to be looking for me - of course, my training. 

"Oh Y/N! I was just looking for you."

"O-oh ok, where is the final training?" I asked Shuna with a tilted face

"Follow me." Shuna replied

She led me to a very serene, soundproof room which I guess where my training would start. "Okay, let's begin your training..."

(omg pls don't attack me but I sorta just skipped thru the training 😭, I promise it will be better on the actual mission D: )

~Timeskip to after training~

Y/N POV:

I was called into the main room as I stood beside Shuna and Akari. In front of me, was Rimuru.

 "Y/N, I have a mission for you.

*✧ ───────── ✧*

Hii idk if I can post anytime soon because I need to start preparing for exams. Ik this chapter sucks because of how I rushed it and I'll try to work on the next chapter with my freetime. Thanks Byeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc