Date A Herrscher

By ShizuneMurasaki

Everything she had was taken away just because of a stupid reason making a powerful soldier fight the spirits... More

Preview
Story Arcs
Disclaimer
Prologue: Awakened
Bio
Chapter 1: Unexpected
-----------(Content Barrier)----------
Chapter 1: Unexpected

Chapter 2: Y/n's Issue

2.1K 48 13
By ShizuneMurasaki

A/n: I decided to change things a bit. You can return to your old form, but the eye will stay red like in the picture above, using HSR Seele clothes. Also about your height, Seele is a bit taller than you by around 5 cm. Thanks for 300+ followers I appreciate it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bold: Talking in coms

Italic: Flashback, Thoughts, Whisper

"Bold": Herrscher personality

"Bold Italic": Herrscher personality in mind

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

I hug onee-chan tightly not wanting to let go her go again. She also hugs me back. Kimiko watches us from the rooftop of the doorway.

Me: Onee-chan... I miss you...

Seele: I also miss you imouto...

Seele: Imouto why are your eyes red?

Me: I can change back from my herrscher form to my human form but my eyes will stay red.

Seele: I understand imouto...

She keeps hugging me and not letting me go. I hug her back also doing the same thing.

???: Subject Seele are you okay...huh who are you?

Onee-chan then pulls back from the hug and faces the mysterious girl. She stands in front of me in a protective matter. I hug her from the back.

Me: Onee-chan who is this person?

Seele: Bronya onee-chan this is my sister don't hurt her, please.

Bronya: Bronya understand... But for the other herrscher on top of the doorway roof who is she?

Kimiko: I am Y/n's friend from the lab. We escaped together and she lives with me in this city. Names Kimiko no last name.

Bronya: Bronya see...

Seele: I see, thank you, Kimiko, for taking care of my imouto.

Kimiko: No problem she help me escape after all.

???#1: Bronya why did you leave us down there?

Two more people then arrive at the scene. After both of them notices Kimiko and me they get ready to fight. Onee-chan protectively stands in front of me. Kimiko jumps down from the doorway roof and stands beside me.

Bronya: Subject Mei and Kiana don't be alert the girl behind Subject Seele is her sister and the girl beside Subject Seele's sister is her friend.

???#1: I see then sorry for being hostile for a sec. My name's Raiden Mei the girl beside me is Kiana Kaslana.

Me: I am Y/n Vollerei, in this school I go by Veliona Vollerei.

Seele: Veliona huh? We have a lot to talk about Imouto.

Me: A-Ah okay...

Mei: I'll contact the principal about this matter.

Kiana then gets close to me and starts investigating me. At the same time, Kimiko and Bronya start talking with each other.

Kiana: Wow you almost look identical to Seele here. It will be hard to differentiate you and Seele.

I got shy and hid behind onee-chan. Onee-chan chuckles and then she adapts me. I stop hugging onee-chan and then step back. The three of us then start talking, but mostly Kiana teasing me.

Seele: Imouto how about you and your friend Kimiko join St. Freya with me?

Me: Uhm, what's St. Freya?

I tilt my head in curiosity.

Seele: It's a school for valkyries like me, Kiana, Mei, and Bronya.

Me: If that means I can be close to you then I will follow you.

Seele: Alright imouto.

Mei then walks back to us after talking with the principal. Kimiko and Bronya also finish talking with each other and they also step back to us.

Bronya: Subject Kimiko agrees to join us if she can be close to Y/n.

Seele: My imouto will also be joining St. Freya.

Mei: I see, the principal will talk about you later in St. Freya. We won't be picked up until 3 days since the Hyperion has to go back to refuel.

Bronya: Bronya see, then let's bring them to our temporary place to lie down.

Kiana: I won't mind having them with us if they don't try to take Mei-senpai away- *gets bonk by Bronya*

Bronya: Idiotka strikes again *sigh*

We all start walking down from the roof using the same doorway they come in. While walking down we started talking to each other especially them asking me and Kimiko about what happened in the past.

Mei: So, tell me Y/n, Kimiko how both of you ended in that lab?

Me: I don't want to talk and remember about it sorry... But onee-chan might remember.

Seele: I remember when imouto got taken away but in the lab, I know nothing about it.

Kimiko: I remember about the things in the lab but I won't talk it here.

Mei: That's understandable, we can talk about it at St. Freya in our dorm.

We then continue talking till we reach the entrance of the school. Seele got carried by Bronya due to being tired. After reaching the school entrance yard we start walking toward the school gate to exit the school. But before we walk away from the school gate outside someone from behind us stops us.

???: Y/n, Kimiko wait for me!

Me: Huh?

I look back followed by the others to the source of the voice. It was Shido... Sigh that annoying blue hair boy from the class...

Mei: Who might you be?

???: *pants* I am Itsuka Shido. Y/n and Kimiko's classmate.

After seeing him Kimiko and me is not happy at all. The others including me look at her, I already understand what she means. The others except me are confused about why Kimiko is not happy.

Bronya: Subject Kimiko, why are you unhappy with Subject Shido here?

Kimiko: *sighs and is annoyed* What do you want Shido?

Shido: I just came here to check on you.

Kimiko: We are fine.

Shido: Kimiko, Y/n can we talk?

Me: No, we are busy.

I turn around and start walking not wanting to talk with Shido. Kimiko immediately follows me while the others speak with him.

Kimiko: Y/n are you okay?

Me: Mimi, I don't want to talk with him.

A/n: Mimi is a nickname for Kimiko from Y/n.

Kimiko: I see... Then let's go, Mei already told me where they are staying for the time being.

Me: I see then, what are we waiting for?

Kimiko: Alright then, follow me.

I started following Kimiko toward the place that Mei told her. The site itself is not that far from Raizen High.

Mei Pov

Shido: Kimiko, Y/n wait...

Me: Just let them be. They don't want to talk to you.

Shido: I... sigh...

Me: I can see that something happen between you, Y/n, and Kimiko

Shido: Yeah, something happens between us.

Seele: Mei-senpai, I am going after my sister okay?

Me: Go ahead Seele, you may go comfort your sister.

Seele: Thank you, Mei.

Seele then immediately left to catch up with her sister. I then turn my attention back to Shido, and he looks at me. I crossed my hand, and unknown to me my eyes glow a bit. My action took Shido aback.

Me: Well then, start talking. Now, please tell me what you want to talk about.

Shido: Well...

Seele Pov

I left Mei and Kiana with Shido to catch up with Kimiko and my sister. Kimiko and my sister by the look of it walk very fast. Eventually, I caught up with them and decided to hug my imouto from the back surprising her.

Y/n: Onee-chan what are you doing?

Me: Can't I spend time with my cute imouto?

Y/n: *Blushing out of embarrassment* O-Onee-chan please don't tease me in front of Kimiko...

Kimiko: I don't mind watching you and your older sister doing this. I can watch you two all day.

Kimiko decides to tease my imouto a lot while I lead Kimiko and my imouto to the place we are staying for now. I decided to ask myself several questions to my imouto and Kimiko while we are walking.

Me: So, imouto where did you and Kimiko live after escaping that lab?

Y/n: Well, Kimiko and I had to rent an apartment and we work in a cafe to earn money. Well, until the owner decides to send us to Raizen High School.

Me: I see, where is the apartment you two live in?

Kimiko: It's four blocks away from Raizen High. So it's not that far at all.

Soon enough, we arrive where Kiana, Bronya, Mei, and I are currently staying. Y/n and Kimiko quickly got dumbfounded. I look at my imouto face and it looks kinda cute.

Y/n: Onee-chan... This is the place that you are staying at with your friend?

Me: Yep, Mei told me this is the place.

Kimiko: This is where Y/n and I live...

Me: Oh... Sorry, Mei might didn't know about it.

Kimiko: It's fine I guess...

Y/n: Let's go in I guess.

We enter the apartment Y/n and leads me to her apartment room. But before Y/n could open the door, Principal Theresa opens it from the inside. Inside I can hear Kiana, Bronya, and Mei's voice.

Me: Principal Theresa why are you here?

Theresa: Well, Major Himeko kinda drag me with her here for the reason of keeping an eye on your sister and her friend.

Me: I see.

Theresa: Come in.

Y/n: I have a lot of questions right now...

Y/n pov

Me, Onee-chan, and Kimiko enter the apartment, I look at Kimiko in concern. She looks back at me before nodding as a signal to start asking. But before I can start asking onee-chan immediately begin asking.

Seele: Mei, how did get here so fast?

Mei: Well, you three might have taken the long way instead of the short way that Me, Kiana, and Bronya found.

Me: But why my and Kimiko's apartment?

Bronya: Da Principal told Mei about Subject Y/n and Kimiko's place.

Kimiko: I thought me and Y/n have keep ourselves off the radar.

Theresa: Well, you two certainly did a good job keeping yourselves out of the radar. You two certainly gave us a lot of work tracking you two down.

Me: But how did you find us...?

Theresa: Constantly monitoring both of your honkai energy of course. And when that honkai energy spike from that school is detected, you two put yourself back on the radar.

Kimiko: Damn it.

Seele: Anyways, Mei what did you do to that blue hair boy?

Kiana's voice is then heard from the living room, I tilt my body to see what she is doing. I see that Kiana and Bronya are playing games together and it seems Kiana is losing to Bronya.

Kiana: *shouting from the living room while playing with Bronya* That blue-haired boy suddenly starts flirting with Mei-senpai, asking her to date him and I don't like it so I put him in the trash can.

Mei: Kiana you don't need to remind me of that *facepalm*

Me: Now what are you going to do?

Theresa: Keeping an eye on you two of course it will be a shame if you two gone off the radar again. After all two herrschers working together is a serious thing to deal with.

Kimiko: *sigh* Fine... We will turn ourselves into St. Freya. You all caught me and Y/n.

???: No resistance? Good that makes our job easier.

Me and Kimiko: GAH, WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?!

???: Too loud, we don't need a second Kiana one enough.

Me: Sorry you just surprised both of us.

??? : *chuckles* It's okay, so I assume you are Seele's sister and the second herrscher of death?

Me: Yes, I am and what do you mean the second Herscher of death?

Seele: Well... Imouto I am the first herrscher of death. Imouto your herrscher form looks similar to other "me".

Me: I see... Well, now I will just spend the rest of the day with my onee-chan.

I go to my onee-chan before picking her up and walk inside my bedroom. Onee-chan holds me tightly while I walk. When we arrive, I open the bedroom door before entering it and closing the door again.

Me: Onee-chan, what do you want to do now?

Seele: I want to catch up with you imouto. You can tell me everything you experienced in the lab since no one is listening.

Me: Fine... I guess can tell it just for you.

Seele: Thank you imouto.

Me: But before that...

I turn into my herrscher form before getting on the bed and place my onee-chan on my lap. I hug her from behind embracing her in my hug.

Me: Much better.

Seele: Oh...

Onee-chan turns around and starts burying her face in my chest. I may be younger than her but I am kinda more mature than her. Seele onee-chan sometimes acts very childishly.

Seele: Now can you tell me what happens in the lab?

Me: Fine... I will only tell this to you onee-chan.

Seele: Thank you.

Me: Where do I start...

Kimiko Pov

I am talking to Theresa and the other woman in the room whose name is Himeko. Both of them ask me several questions like how I met Y/n, how I became herrscher of dominance, and other things related to me.

Theresa: Kimiko, do you perhaps have a last name?

Me: Well I don't sadly. Because as I remember I was already in that lab since little.

Himeko: I see, so what are going to do now?

Me: I guess go to St. Freya because your valkyries already got us.

Himiko: Good choice herrscher of dominance.

Theresa: Now is there something important that you need to tell both of us?

Me: Well, during our time in the lab. Y/n and I experimented a lot more than the other test subject so the scientist put us together. And they might have done some crazy things to us.

Theresa: What is it?

Me: You know that herrschers tend to have "herrscher persona"?

Himeko: Yes what about it?

Me: They kind of merge my and Y/n's regular personality with the herscher personality. So we sometimes go a bit out of our minds.

Theresa: *eyes widened* What do you mean out of your mind?

Me: It means we sometimes act like no longer our normal selves. We act like how our herrscher personality thanks to those humans that did that experiment on us.

Himiko: What do you do to suppress it?

Me: Well I know how to control mine but for Y/n is entirely different.

Mei: How is it different than you Kimiko-chan?

Kimiko: GAH, SINCE WHEN YOU ARE HERE?!

Mei: Sorry for intruding on your talk but I was curious about what are you guys talking about.

Himiko: Mei, how much did you hear?

Mei: I heard everything, it's a bit concerning.

Me: *sigh* Continuing where I left out, Y/n is entirely different than me. Why it is because when she goes out of her mind she can't control it. In other words, the herrscher personality side will be in control and she might cause some issues. Keeping Y/n under control has been hard for me lately.

Theresa: What do you do if that happens, Kimiko?

Me: Come, I will show you. What I am going to show you other people can't know. Humans are too greedy to know about this. If they know about this they will just sell it for money.

I lead Himiko, Theresa, and Mei into my bedroom before I walk toward my wardrobe. I then reveal a big chest and luggage hidden behind my clothes. I open the luggage revealing a bunch of serums, there are 5 empty serums spots in the luggage.

Mei: Kimiko-chan what are these serums?

Me: These serums are used to suppress Y/n's other half aka her herrscher persona when she goes out of control. Sadly this batch is the last batch I have, you see that chest I have there? It's empty. The serums I had only lasted us 2 months due to her persona becoming more active lately. It requires an entire serum injection to subdue Y/n's herrscher persona.

Theresa: So, how are you planning to get more of these serums?

Me: Y/n knows about these serums used to suppress her herrscher persona. We are planning to raid another lab similar to where we experimented to get more of the serum.

I am going to tell more about the serum until Y/n's older sister Seele's desperate voice is heard. The others quickly go towards the source of the voice, while I just stay still in my spot.

Me: *sigh* I just inject the serum last night and the effect has already run out... I seriously need to find a better one before it's too late. I perhaps can trust them for now.

I take one of the serums out of the luggage before closing the luggage and putting it back in the wardrobe. After that, I go to where Y/n is to subdue her herrscher persona. When I arrive there I see the other watching at Y/n who is in her herrscher form. Her eyes are glowing red she even has her weapon out while looking down at Seele.

Me: *sigh* Everyone please leave Y/n to me. Also, can you all leave the room?

Mei: Kimiko-chan we can't leave you alone to deal with Y/n. You'll get hurt badly.

Me: I have already dealt with Y/n for 2 months. This thing that is happening right now is pretty frequent lately.

Theresa: Mei's right we can't leave you alone to deal with Y/n.

Me: *sigh* Fine... You can just watch my back in case things go south.

I walk inside the room towards Y/n who seem not to notice me yet. I summon two domination puppets to hold Y/n down while Seele quickly escaped.

Y/n?: "HEY LET ME GO NOW"

Me: Tell me, why are you more active frequently? "herrscher of death?"

Y/n?: "Tch you again, aren't we suppose to be allies?"

Me: "Oh, we are allies but I can't let you cause a mess in here. You have caused me a lot of trouble for me lately."

Y/n?: "Tch, just do what you gotta do I will be back even more frequently."

I quickly inject the serum at the back of Y/n's neck before Y/n's eyes stop glowing and she returns to her normal human form. Y/n fall unconscious after I injected the serum into her, I pick her up and place her on the bed.

Me: *Sigh* It seems the serum has less and less effect every time it's used.

Seele: Kimiko what happen to my imouto?

I start to tell everything I told Himeko, Theresa, and Mei earlier. I decide to tell Seele because she is Y/n's sister after all. Seele looks very worried about her little sister Y/n.

Theresa: It seems the situation with Y/n is far worst than I expected.

Me: I can agree with you about the stuff that just happen.

Mei: Madam principal perhaps we can bring the remaining serums back to be analyzed and produce more?

Theresa: That is a good idea, Mei. We could try to make more of the serum and improve it.

Himeko: The faster we get back to St. Freya the better then. Once we are there we put Kimiko and Y/n under surveillance and make sure they are together.

Theresa: Putting both of them in the same dorm as us along with Kiana, Bronya, Mei, and Seele?

Himeko: Yes.

Theresa: That could be arranged.

Me: By the way I only have 5 serums left.

Theresa: I guess we just need to hope that Y/n doesn't go herrscher persona again.

Kimiko: I am going to cook dinner.

Mei: I want to help.

Kimiko: Sure.

Meanwhile in the Itsuka household.

3rd person Pov

In the Itsuka household, we see Shido, Kotori, and Reine discussing the event during Kurumi's encounter at school. Tohka is currently resting in the bedroom while being watched by Yoshino.

Kotori:  Shido, did you manage to make any move on Y/n or Kimiko or the other girls?

Shido: Sadly no, outside the school, it seems that the other girls are friends with Y/n and Kimiko. Although one of them looks similar to Y/n.

Kotori: Huh, could she possibly be Y/n's sister?

Shido: That could be possible.

Reine: What about the other girls?

Shido: Well they look very uninterested in me at all. I tried to make a move on the dark-purpled hair girl named Mei, but the white-haired girl doesn't like it so she put me inside a trashcan.

Kotori: They could be in a relationship though. It doesn't matter we need to seal their angel.

Reine: Kotori, I think they are not a spirit.

Kotori: Wait what do you mean they are not a spirit?

Reine: Based on the scan Y/n and Kimiko emits an unknown type of energy, while the other girls also emit the same unknown energy.

Kotori: I see, Shido could you try to at least get one of them on a date?

Shido: I will try my best, but I can't guarantee it.

Kotori: Just try.

--------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter. Sorry if takes a long time I just took a bit of a break from writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter. This chapter will be edited later due published before my school starts.

Words: 3619

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
26.4K 440 11
Also.... Reader will X Honkai Impact 3. Don't ask me why, or the council of Water Sheep will angry. Description : Y/n L/n was one of the survivor fro...
14.6K 447 38
When Y/n was asked by Herta to try the strange VR head set they found, it's simulation maybe more than just any simulated trainings or scenarios he e...
15.8K 438 22
A young girl named Sirin Sadouskaya once had witness a dream that she lost her mom, her friends and everything. after witnessing that weird dream, un...