Cross Tale

由 KN-stories

Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be... 更多

Teaser
Info:
Chapter 0: The birth of Cross
Chapter 1: Testing Class 1-A
Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event
Chapter 3: A Family Matter.
Chapter 4: The intership
Chapter 5: A forest clash
Chapter 6: Resucing the Twins
Chapter 7: a little horned girl
Chapter 9: a talk With grandma nana
Chapter 10: the final battle...
Final Chapter: the battle of the AUs

Chapter 8: A day With myself

867 25 6
由 KN-stories

We begin our story with cross and ink walking to the clothes store for Eri. And ink explaining his AU so far to Cross.

Cross:... your family... basically used you as a punching bag...

Ink: yep...

Cross: and you were...

Ink: yep...

Cross:... and your...

Ink:... she watched it all...

Cross:...

Ink: told ya it wasn't going to be a good story...

Cross: how are you able to keep your positive attitude?

Ink: well. I just thought about Eri. And I have people who care for me. Like my father Nezu!

Cross: I still can't believe that Nezu adopted you...

Ink: he's not a bad dad. But I mostly live with Aizawa and emi.

Cross: oh. That makes a bit more sense. But they're something that I have been wondering about.

Ink: what's that?

Cross: what's the vile's for?

Ink: oh! Their for my emotions.

Cross: your emotions?

Ink: yep! They help me let me feel my emotions!

Cross: oh... that's neat...

Ink: oh it seems we're here.

They would see there in front of the clothes store.

Cross: huh. Well, let's get-go.

They both walk inside and look for clothes for eri. Ink would help Cross mostly since he doesn't have a sense of fashion and would just grab anything that looks like it would fit eri.

Ink: okay! We got enough clothes.

Cross: okay... do you have cash or card?

Ink: huh... I thought you did.

Cross/ink:... Well shit...

Cross: I could teleport back to get some money...

Ink: ya let's do that... I'll wait here with the clothes.

Cross: got it.

Ink would then see Cross teleport away and after a few seconds come back with some money.

Cross: do you think this is enough?

Ink: yep! Let's go pay!

They both would then go pay for the clothes. After that, they would leave the store with the clothes.

Ink: so... are going to teleport us both back to your place?

Cross: oh right... grab onto my shoulder.

Ink would then grab onto Cross's shoulder and they both would teleport into his dorm. They both would see Kaina on the couch with Eri.

Cross: I'm back... and I brought a friend.

This caught her attention when he said the word friend.

Kaina: Friend?!

Eri: huh?

Ink: hello! My name is Ink! Ink the skeleton!

Kaina: is the skeleton part your actual name?

Ink: nope! I just get told I look like a skeleton. So why not use it as a title? That would also make you Cross the skeleton hehe!

Cross:...

Ink: come on you know I'm only inking around!

Cross: *makes a small chuckle*

Ink: oooohhh you can laugh!

Cross: I never said I couldn't. I just don't.

Cross would then see the door to his room opening and see Shoka and Katsumi coming and realizing that ink has doesn't like them so he would teleport them away. He would then go to where he teleports then.

Katsumi: Hey! Why did you do that?!

Cross: I have a reason... so just don't go to my room...

Shoka: why is there another girl in your room....?!

Cross: No... it just... how do I explain this...theirs another version of me. Who has a deep hatred for you two, your brothers, and my sister...

Shoka/Katsumi: we don't believe you...

Cross:...

They would then hear a loud noise and Cross would teleport back to the room and see Ink in front of Katsuki.

Cross: Ink!

Ink would then turn around and Cross would see his eyes were white.

Cross: His eyes...

Ink:...

Cross would then remember about ink's vile's. Cross would then dash toward him but Ink would be able to keep up with Cross which surprises him. Ink would be in front of Cross and punch him outside a window.

Cross: Man he's fast...

Cross would look up and see ink sending ink slashes at him.

Cross would counter with his own slashes. The attacks would cancel out. Ink would then land in front of cross.

Cross: Look! I know you don't like them but they aren't them!

Ink:...

Cross thought: I need to get those viles and make him drink them...

Ink and cross would charge at each other.

They would clashes with each other and make the ground leave cracks. They would begin to fight each other.

Cross would mostly try and get ink's viles but wouldn't be able to.

Cross thought: He's able to keep up with me at 40%! I'll take this more seriously than!

Ink would then throw some ink on cross then that ink would trap cross.

Cross: What?!

Ink would then hit Cross up in the air and then kicked him back down to the ground. Cross would then break free from Ink's trap and then saw Ink standing on a blaster but one made of ink.

Cross: so he has a blaster as well... neat...

Cross would then teleport below Ink and have one of his blasters aiming for under him and shot him up. Ink would then be sent flying in the air. Cross would then teleport above him and send bones hitting him back down and making some blaster below him and shooting him this would also cause him to have his paintbrush to get destroyed.

This would cause him to go back up in the air. Cross would then use his telekinesis and slam ink into the ground. Ink would then get out of the crater and gave Cross a look of full killer intent.

Ink: C'mon! It will be really fun! Let me kill them!

Cross: you know I can't allow you to do that...

Ink would then send ink bones with smaller paintbrushes he has at cross. Some would land and connect with. And then he made an ink blaster and shot it at him.

Cross would then teleport out of the blast the ink blast. Cross would be in front of Ink and land a power punch in the gut. With that hit he would be able to land more and kick him into a wall.

Cross would see ink in the wall and would teleport to him and grab 3 of his viles and make him drink them.

Cross: Man... that fight really hurt...

Cross would then heal them both.

Cross: Man... he sure is a different version of me... he's strong... and I can tell he wasn't going all out...

Cross would then pick up Ink and carry him inside.

Katsuki: Bastard!

Katsuki would try and attack Ink but Cross would stop him by pointing his knife at him.

Cross: enough...

Katsuki: Why are you defending him? He's a villain!

Cross: he's not a villain! He's a different version of myself!

This would confuse him.

Cross: I'll explain inside.

Cross would walk inside and Katsuki would follow along with him. Cross would then set Ink down on the couch.

Lida: Why is that-

Cross would then point his knife at Lida.

Cross: you don't know his background like I do... so call him a villain... I won't hesitate...

Lida would then back off. Cross would then notice Ink was walking up.

Ink: ow...

Cross: it seems that you are awake.

Ink: ya.. sorry about fighting you...

Cross: it's cool. If I'm going to be honest you gave me a good fight. You are the first person to actually make me almost go all out in a fight.

Ink:...

Cross: look. I know you didn't mean to do that but it happens.

Ink: I know but...

Ink would then realize that he is in the common room.

Ink: did you even explain to them who I am...

Cross: oh right...

Cross would then turn to everyone and explain who Ink was but left out his backstory.

Izumi: So he's a different version of you?

Cross: yep.

Katsuki: That doesn't explain why he attacks me!

Ink: it was a different version of you that did something to me... and when I saw you... I only saw the things he didn't and I just attack.

Katsuki: Well I'm not that-

Ink: You act just like him! Always think you're the best! Always think you're going to be the number one hero! Well, news flash you are all the same! And nothing will change that!

Cross: ink... Calm down...

Ink would then feel something pull on his leg and he would see Cross's Eri.

Eri: are you okay mister?

Ink:... I'm fine... just... don't want to deal with annoying people... I see you're wearing one of your new clothes... do you like them...

Eri: ya! I do!

Ink would smile and pat her head.

Ink: I'm glad. Actually cross was the one who picked that one out for you.

Eri: really?

Ink: yep!

Eri would then run over to cross and hug his leg.

Cross: is something wrong?

Eri: I... wanted to thank you...

Cross: thank me for you what?

Eri: for saving me.. and giving me a new family...

Cross would feel his heart melt when he hear eri say that. So he would get down on his knees and pick her up and hug her. Cross would then walk over to Ink.

Cross: I accidentally destroyed your paintbrush so...

Cross would make us overwrite buttons appear and make ink a new Paintbrush and hand it to him.

Ink: thanks. And again sorry about earlier.

Cross: it's cool.

Ink would then catch a scarf that was sent toward him.

Ink:... you'll need to do better Aizawa... to catch me.

Aizawa: who are you...?

Cross: I'll say bring the staff here but I have a feeling you already did.

Aizawa: they should be here in a few minutes.

Cross: *sigh* as long it's not-

Toshi would then walk into the room. Ink would then see him and then blitz toward him.

Cross: damn it!

Cross would then put Eri down and go block Ink's punch with his knife.

Cross: I know you hate him...! I do as well...! But that isn't your Toshi...!

Ink would put more effort into his attack. Which would cause Cross to use both hands. To keep Ink where he is at.

Cross: Look! I understand your frustration but you need to understand that he isn't your father!

Toshi: what?!

Then Inko would come into the room and see the two.

Cross: Can any more people that he hates walks into the room?

Cross would then trap ink in bones so he can't use his arms to make an ink portal to get out.

Cross: Ink! You need to calm down! I hate them just as much as you do!

Ink would be breathing heavily to try to calm down.

Aizawa: do you mind explaining what is happening?!

Nezu: I would like to know as well...

Cross would then see Nezu and the rest of the staff.

Cross:... great... now I have to explain it again...

Crosse would then explain to the staff who Ink is while leaving out why he hates Toshi, Inko, the Todoroki twins, Bakugo Twins, and Izumi.

Aizawa: that doesn't explain why he tried to attack Toshi... granted he would deserve it...

Cross: I can't say...

Nezu: and why can't you?

Cross: well for one it's a secret that I promise to keep... and two I don't feel like saying it.

Aizawa: well to stop us from arresting him you should tell us-

Cross: you can't really arrest someone who isn't from this AU... Even tho he's just me.

Nezu: well we still need a reason why.

Cross: well-

Ink: I don't mind that you explain but you can only tell Nezu...

Cross: you sure?

Ink would nod his head.

Cross: *sigh* fine.

Cross would then walk over to Nezu and gave Jirou a look to not eavesdrop on his conversation. She would understand but wouldn't do it. Cross would then turn back to Nezu and began whispering Ink's backstory to him.

Nezu:... I... see...

Cross: you understand why I was trying to stop him...

Nezu: I do... Toshi I believe it would be better if you and your wife leave...

Toshi: But!

Nezu: unless you want to risk not getting-

Ink: it's fine... They can stay... I'm about to leave soon anyways...

Cross: oh... really?

Ink: ya. I have a feeling my daughter is worried about me or is having a panic attack.

Everyone would be confused about what he just said.

Cross: I could understand that...

Cross would then free Ink. Ink would then make a portal to his doodle sphere.

Ink: oh! Before I leave. Here!

Ink would then toss an ink vile to cross.

Cross: an ink vile?

Ink: if you're ever in need of my help I'll come to your aid. And if I ever need your help I'll give you a call.

Cross: how would I know?

Ink: simple! If you see it change different colors then I need your help. And for you just squeeze yours and one of mine will change color.

Cross: huh... well someone with your strength I'll take you up on that offer. Cya around ink the skeleton.

Ink: you as well Cross the Skeleton.

They both would fist bump.

Ink would then walk through his portal. And then the portal would disappear.

Cross: *smirks* other me... I have a feeling I might meet more.

Next chapter: A talk with Grandma Nana.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

470K 11K 50
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
40.7K 843 14
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi. At the age of 4 he was diagnosed as Quirkless. His Mother Inko(Green Storm), his Step-father Toshinori(All Mi...
5.3K 218 6
You've all heard the tale of Izuku Yagi. The son of All Might and the brother of Izumi Yagi. A child who lost everything as a result of not bearing a...
14.1K 332 14
From a very young age the family knew how dangerous his quirk was, But they also knew how powerful it was. Izuku had many adventures with his family...