๐—ฅ ๐—จ ๐—ก

Von luv4her

๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.. ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.. Mehr

1
2
4
5
6

3

128 4 5
Von luv4her

mavanies pov

i was currently wrapping jahseh a hands up. "so" he says breaking the silence. "can a nigga get your number or you still not with that dating shit?" he says with a chuckle. "i'm still not with that dating shit but you can have my number" i laugh. he nods and laughs with me.

"thank you doctor" he says with a smirk on his face. "unlock your phone" i tell him and he hands it to me. i type my number in and but my contact name as mav.

i hand him his phone back and he stands up with me. "i still want to make it up to you" he says. "how?" i ask. "i wanna take you somewhere, get ready" he says. "i'll wait for you" he adds. "fine i guess, wait in the living room, but can i at least know what to put on ?" i say feeling my face blush a bit.

it's been so long since i've experienced this. i really am not into the whole dating shit. i've had one to many bad experiences. "i would prefer to see you with nothing but just wear something comfortable." he smirks. i roll my eyes at his comment.

he doesn't even know what he's doing to me.
i quickly got into the shower, lathering the sweetly scented soap all over my body. i exfoliated and washed my face. i cleaned every part of my body. i turned the shower off and grabbed my towel drying myself off before wrapping myself in my towel.

i made my way to my room and dried myself off again before moisturizing with my sweetly scented lotion. i picked out a comfortable black and red cherry dress and my black boots. i tie my hair back and take a pic to post.

savage.mavage

liked by  heroinfather and others

savage.mavage: 🍒
205 likes

                        comments disabled.

i disabled the comments this time because honestly i didn't feel like having bum bitches tryna start shit with me in the comments. like me leaving the fucking school wasn't enough for them. i walk outside to the living room to see jahseh softly snoring while he was asleep on the couch. i chuckle a little bit before i gently shook him awake.

"jahseh" i said softly. "hmm? you ready?" he says quickly waking up. he stood up rubbing his face to get himself to fully wake up. i saw his eyes quickly go from my eyes to down my body. the energy shifted really quickly, he licked his lips still undressing me with his eyes.

"i'm ready to go now" i say as he snaps out of his thoughts. i follow him to his car and get inside.  he starts driving and he turns on the radio.
call out my name by the weekend started playing.

"i love this song" i commented. "oh shit you fuck with the weekend too?" he asks. "yesss he's my favorite artist" i said with a smile. " he's my favorite artist too" he smiled at me.

so call out my name
(call out my name)
call out my name when i kiss you so gently..

the song played. i started to sing along. i saw jahseh smirk to himself. "what?" i smiled. "nothing" he says still smirking. we pulled into a wawa. "this is where you wanted to take me?" i furrowed my eyes brows and laughed a bit.
"no but we gonna buy some snacks. get whatever you want." he says.

we get everything we wanted and get back on the road. he makes one more stop at a liquor store. he comes back out with 2 bottles of henny.
i guess we're gonna get litt.

9:23 pm

he pulls into a park. the gates were closed and locked. we get out the car with bags in hand. he walks over to the trunk and pulls out 2 blankets.

we slide the bags through the fence and he helps me climb over. it want my first time so i didn't struggle to much. he soon met me right after. it was very dark. the park was lit only by the moonlight. i followed him up a hill, we just kept walking and walking until we got to the top, it was very secluded.  he laid the blanket down and told me to sit so i did. he soon joined me.

we had a very beautiful clear view of the city. he pulls out a small speaker from the bag with the blankets and continued the song we were listening to in the car. it was to loud or to low.
"the view is beautiful" i say admiring the lights.

"almost as beautiful as you" he comments. i feel his eyes glued to me. i blush at his comment but i can't bring myself to look at him. he pulls out one of the henny bottles and opens it taking a swig. he hands me the bottle and i do the same. i chugged some more down before handing him the bottle. "damn slow down" he laughed.

i pulled out a prerolled blunt from my purse followed by my pink lighter. i put the blunt to my lips as i lit the other end. i took a pull slowly exhaling before passing him the blunt. i watched as he took a drag from the blunt.

what you need by the weekend starts playing.

i don't know what about him feels so intoxicating.
i took another swig from the henny bottle. he broke the silence passing me the blunt. "tell me more about yourself" he said with his low eyes meeting mine. "what do you wanna know?" i said not breaking eye contact.

"everything." he says licking his lips. he put the bottle to his lips drinking from it once more. "well, i just recently moved alone but before that i was living in fort Lauderdale for a couple of months with my grandma. i guess my grandma having someone else living with her was to much for her because she didn't really give me much time to plan before i moved."

"i've honestly been through a lot, everything thing and everyone in my life is so inconsistent. no one ever stays and i hate that. i've only had me, and dina of course but she's had a very different life." he nodded like he really understood the words that were coming out of my mouth.

1:11 am

a while passes by and we both continued to connect and converse. we both opened up to eachother a lot more than i thought we would. we related on so many levels i finally didn't feel so alone. "i won't leave you." he says turning to me. he gently grabbed my chin and turned my face to look at him. "but we just met" i say softly. "you're different. i know it." he says. "i'd hope so." i reply. "i know you feel it too" he says lighting a cigarette. the playlist was now replaying.

im what you need what you need what you need
x2

the weekend sang. jahseh placed his hand on my leg rubbing up and down since he noticed my goosebumps. "you cold ?" he asks "a little" i answered. he pulled me closer by my waist and took the other blanket out of the bag, wrapping it around me. he pulled me in laying me against his chest, he left his arm wrapped around my waist. i felt his hand slide down to my thigh. he rubbed it up and down

i looked up at him to catch him staring down at me. his other hand slid up my throat and he gently squeezed. he lowered his face closer to mine. he was driving me crazy. he stared down at me alternating from my eyes to my lips. he licked his lips n then slightly biting his lip. my breathing got slightly heavy. so did his. the energy was so intense. his hand was getting closer to my inner  thigh. i slightly bit my lip. he gently connected his lips to mine.

it was so soft and passionate. i felt myself melting in is arms. his tongue rubbed against my bottom lip for access. our tongues synced. he slowly started to lay me down getting on top of me. when suddenly his phone rung. ruining our moment. he pulled away and he sucked his teeth before checking who it was. "hello?" he answered annoyedly as he rolled his eyes. "speak up nigga what!" he spat.

"ight im on my way" he said rolling his eyes. he seemed to sober up a lot quicker than i did. everything was still spinning. i helped him pack everything up and we made our way back to the car.

i sat in the passenger seat with the blanket still wrapped around me. my head leaned against the window. jahsehs hand rested on my thigh as he pulled into his house. "i thought you were going to take me home?" i say softly. " i want to spend more time with you" he says. "i gotta handle something first tho" he adds. he walks me inside and leads me into his room. i sit on the edge of his bed. "get comfortable, if you wanna change or anything feel free to take something out my closet" he says before touching my face and then walking out

i removed my shoes and laid back im the bed. it feels like i've known him a life time. his touch drives me crazy. i've been celibate for so long honestly. i haven't had a connection with anyone like this in so long. not even, this time it feels so different. i've never experienced this the way i am experiencing it now. i've been in a very calm place in my life recently. minus the transferring schools.

i lay there on jahsehs bed just thinking. im so used to chaos. the calmness is nice and all but it all feels like a dream. especially whatever i have going on with jahseh. im never so quick to just open up nor even allow myself to be touched let alone kissed. i wonder what it is that he had to do.

jahsehs pov

im just fucking swinging on everyone. literally in the middle of the brawl. skis doing his thing and so is ming and wifi. tank jumps in to seeing another guy trying to jump in. my bandaged hands are now bloodied, mostly the other morherfuckers blood. i can't wait to get back.

mavanies pov
3:30 am

as i lay there with my eyes closed i hear the door open and close. i hear him walk into the bathroom and turn the sink on before turning it off and walking out. i feel jahseh get on top of me and hungrily start kissing my neck. i opened my eyes and placed my hand on his head. he was leaving wet kisses all over gently sucking. 'mm' i accidently whined. i felt him smirk again my neck. his hands roaming freely. he found his way up my thigh very close to my core. i don't know if i could do this.

but i wanted to so bad. so i let him do his thing. "i want you so bad"his raspy voice mumbled. his hand made its way to my core and he gently massaged it in circles through my panties. my breathing got heavy and so was his. he was almost desperate but he was going to take his time.

i feel his hard member pressing in between my legs. he began to tease me, he knew what he was doing. "stop teasing" i say in his ear. he continued to rub himself up against me driving me crazy. i was becoming desperate. "how badly do you want me?" his raspy voice whispered in my ear. "so fucking bad" i whispered. he pulled down my underwear and began to massage me again. "you're so wet ma" he says before plunging his fingers into me making me gasp

he hungrily kissed me as our tongues wrestled for dominance. he pulled his fingers out of me sucking my sweetness off his fingers before undoing his pants. the only light on the room was the moonlight. it shined just enough to where i can see what's going on. he pulled his member out and i immediately questioned how much i can take. he rubbed himself on my opening before slowly inserting himself. his strokes were slow and sloppy. "faster jahseh-h" i moaned. he started to pick up the pace. he was drilling into me and all you can hear is the slapping of our body's hurting against eachother.

my moans became loud. he pulled my dress over by head and started to gently suck on my breast, he massaged the other one. i tighten myself around him. "stop" he groans. his groaning and quiet moans were sending me over the moon. "fuck" he groaned. i couldn't help but tighten myself around him again. i felt myself about to release. "fuck stop doing that" he slapped my thigh causing me to whimper. his strokes slowed down.

"jahseh im about to-" he cuts me off "hold it baby not yet" he says still stroking. the feeling of ecstasy went through my body. i felt him twitch inside of me and he quickly pulled out. i finally released and he released on my stomach. all you could hear is our heavy breathing as we catch our breath. he walks into the bathroom to get a wet rag to wipe me off. the place he slapped me still felt sensitive. "fuck you did so good" he said laying next to me.

"it still hurts" i say referring to the slap. "i'm sorry baby" he rubbed where he slapped. "tomorrow i'll kiss it and make you feel better" he smirks. he pulled me onto him so we're skin to skin under the covers. he gives me a peck on the lips and we drift to sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.6K 855 30
๐‘‚โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก
345K 2.6K 22
๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’™.
18.2K 741 43
โ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š . โž - ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ยฉ sftshwty 2022
86.9K 3.4K 40
read to find out โ€ขthis story is unedited ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ข